• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Traveller
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
    HAHAHA Traveller, you wouldn't know a Macedonian if he came up and bit you in the ass. HAHAHAHA.

"the tiny island of Cuba" BLAH BLAH BLAH"

"2.5 million Greek Macedonians" BLAH BLAH BLAH

YAWN!!!!
    Whats your problem "ela vre"? You sound like Rip Van Winkle. To what are you reffering?

Comment

• El Bre
      • Sep 2008

The future is in the centre Traveller. The far right where you live, like the far left which you despise are both relics of another age.

As far as your opinions regarding Macedonian matters are concerned, you bring nothing new, just the same old empty rhetoric used as fodder for Greek domestic consumption. Unfortunately, like most rhetorical arguments, the one's you present here are little more than false hysteria.

In reality, if the Republic of Macedonia were ever recognized as such, your life wouldn't change one iota.

Ela Vre, Giassou.
      Last edited by El Bre; 09-23-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• Coolski
        • Sep 2008

Risto, you have raised an excellent question. I don't have relatives in Greece, nor have I been there lately, although I will say that for things like exerting pressure, it is usually better to attack it from many angles, and preferably in an unpredictable fashion.

With a singular representative body in a well-known area, it is easier for a large government such as Grcija to silence it or put pressure on it. With many different voices (unified with their purpose), I think that there will be greater success for Macedonian rights in Greece, and assuming they are unified in their purpose (minority rights), they will strengthen each other by their mere existence. From what i'm hearing from others, perhaps Macedonians in Greece are ready to take it to the next level.

Perhaps Gay McDougall's visit can be used as a launch pad.
        - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
        - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Traveller, don't the Greeks claim they were learning Greek and keeping the language alive in caves, during Ottoman occupation?

Underground movements can exist.

Comment

• Traveller
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
            Traveller, don't the Greeks claim they were learning Greek and keeping the language alive in caves, during Ottoman occupation?

Underground movements can exist.
            This one was an urban legend, a lie. The ottomans let us have schools.
            As for you "ela vre" i have seen many communists like you calling everybody else "fascist", "far right etc". Communism was so inhuman that it lasted less than king Ramzi's reign...

Comment

• El Bre
              • Sep 2008

As for you "ela vre" i have seen many communists like you calling everybody else "fascist", "far right etc". Communism was so inhuman that it lasted less than king Ramzi's reign...
              When did I say I was a communist?
              Try a different tack, this is getting boring.

Ela Vre, OPA!!!
              Last edited by El Bre; 09-24-2008, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Traveller
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

When did I say I was a communist?
                Try a different tack, this is getting boring.

Ela Vre, OPA!!!
                You didnt say it, your avatar says it.

Comment

• El Bre
                  • Sep 2008

The avatar is a symbol of the country in which I live. Don't jump to conclusions.

If I was to do the same, what should I say about you?

Didn't Thanasis Triaridis call Salonica "national-fascism’s castle"

Hmmm.

Comment

• Traveller
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

The avatar is a symbol of the country in which I live. Don't jump to conclusions.

If I was to do the same, what should I say about you?

Didn't Thanasis Triaridis call Salonica "national-fascism’s castle"

Hmmm.
                    Greek language has no place here unless it has an English/Macedonia translation immediately after the text. Or if it defends the honour of a Macedonian. ... Don't like it, leave.
                    Last edited by Risto the Great; 09-25-2008, 01:10 AM. Reason: Removed irrelevant greek text

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

What's that? Where's the English or Macedonian translation?

Comment

• El Bre
                        • Sep 2008

Let's keep this civil Traveller. I was just trying to show you how dangerous it is to make assumptions and paint all people with the same brush.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

So, we have had another congress meeting by Vinozito.
                          It does not sound like anything inspirational happened there.
                          Will it ever?

I have had the good fortune to befriend a lovely woman called "Vodenka" on Maknews who has more soul than the entire Vinozito party. How do we get more people like her running what appears to be a rotting carcass of a good intention?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

This is an interesting thread.

Why not start another Macedonian political party?

Anything and everything the Macedonians do will be called illegal or illegitimate, but that is how things change.

The Macedonians need to test Greek democracy - like OMO Ilinden is testing the Bulgarian state.

It is better for Macedonians that their voices be heard even if that voice is the voice of defendant in a Greek court of law with no chance or hope in hell of winning.

It is still a protest and very important one.

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              So, we have had another congress meeting by Vinozito.
                              It does not sound like anything inspirational happened there.
                              Will it ever?

I have had the good fortune to befriend a lovely woman called "Vodenka" on Maknews who has more soul than the entire Vinozito party. How do we get more people like her running what appears to be a rotting carcass of a good intention?
                              There is more to it I think RTG.

It will be interesting to see who gets invited. I believe that representatives of major Greek political parties have been invited, and if this is true I think they are doing the Macedonian cause a world of good.

But your right about vodenka. We need more people with that kind of heart, but I'm wondering what more can Vinozhito do? Any suggestions?

Comment

• Venom
                                • Sep 2008

There's only one major reason the Macedonians don't do anything in Belomorska.

That reason is money.

If greece were not funded by the EU, and suddenly it was flat, dead broke, then I can guarantee you there'd be a massive shift in the way the people see that particular country.
                                S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

Working...
                                X