• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thorvald
    • Jan 2009

Spammers!!

I got this PM from Junecroso in my inbox:

air tickets cheap!

Αεροπορικά Εισιτήρια On line. Κράτηση και αγορά φθηνών αεροπορικών εισιτηρίων.

http://MyTravel.totalh.com
    https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
    European preservation
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
    I got this PM from Junecroso in my inbox:
    We have dealt with this spammer, it is banned.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

We may have another one or two among us.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Right now we seem to have a number of people that are not logged in but are trying to view the profiles of several users here, this happens from time to time, and the administrators are exactly aware of what is going on. This is the reason why certain restrictions have been placed on the forum in terms of visibility for users who are not logged in.

This keeps happening every couple of weeks, I just wanted to highlight it to the people who are actually doing it - we know, much more than you think.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

if they are females and want some good tasty fat macedonian suasage you can even give them my phone number som. greek girs reallyy got a thing for me and the macedonian food i can offer.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Lol, maybe we can consider a sub-section for Macedonian 'studs' one day, that way we can filter all of the spammers towards there, and you can have your pick

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

thanks som being a stud has its rewards but alas also its problems especially with crazy greek girls

Comment

Working...
              X