СРЕЌЕН ИЛИНДЕН - Sreḱen Ilinden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 2642

    Originally posted by George S. View Post
    great videos NIko.How come the authorities allow this sort of thing to happen there must be a catch.?
    Greek, secret police are there along with local village spies - some things NEVER change in racist Hellas.

    Living, Greek (ouch) is a only a modern myth since 1912.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

    Macedonia for the Macedonians

    Comment

    • Niko777
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 1895

      Comment

      • damian
        Banned
        • Jun 2012
        • 191

        Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        we shouldnt participate in anything sanctioned by the greek government its just to trap us

        Comment

        • DirtyCodingHabitz
          Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 835

          The second guy on the left is family . And the guy on the right is a vmro neo-nazi.

          Comment

          • Makedonska_Kafana
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 2642

            Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
            The second guy on the left is family .
            Are, you from Banitsa?
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

            Macedonia for the Macedonians

            Comment

            • Niko777
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2010
              • 1895

              Μελίτη - *ροφήτης Ηλίας 2012 - *ανηγύρι - Μελίτη Φλώρινας - YouTube

              Comment

              • George S.
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10116

                so niko the people are ready to comprimise on some thigs in oreder to play their music.Would i not be far off if i say their identity.?
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

                Comment

                • DirtyCodingHabitz
                  Member
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 835

                  Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                  Are, you from Banitsa?
                  No, I'm 100% majmunce . The second guy on the left has a son that got married to my sister last year.

                  Comment

                  • Niko777
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 1895

                    Originally posted by George S. View Post
                    so niko the people are ready to comprimise on some thigs in oreder to play their music.Would i not be far off if i say their identity.?
                    Don't know what you mean, for now music and song IS the only way we can express our Macedonian identity in Greek occupied Macedonia.

                    Comment

                    • Niko777
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 1895

                      Comment

                      • Louis
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 109

                        Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                        Don't know what you mean, for now music and song IS the only way we can express our Macedonian identity in Greek occupied Macedonia.
                        Really? What about their political party? Or their newspaper that you just posted? Or the speech given in the video of post#33? Maybe you should bother translate it. It's balanced, semi-political, semi-cultural, carefully stated, yet clear at the same time.

                        Comment

                        • Čento
                          Member
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 128

                          Честит Илинден Македонци! 1903 - 2012

                          Честит Илинден Македонци, каде и да сте! Нека е Честит и Вечен најголемиот Македонски национален, верски и државен празник ИЛИНДЕН!!! На сите Македонци - среќен и долг живот, исполнет со многу радости и љубов.




                          ILINDEN : Music of Macedonia - YouTube
                          Last edited by Čento; 08-01-2012, 05:56 PM.
                          Jас не познавам друг народ кој повеќе страдал од предавствата на своите синови - изроди како македонскиот

                          Гоце Делчев

                          Comment

                          • Niko777
                            Senior Member
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 1895

                            Originally posted by Louis View Post
                            Really? What about their political party? Or their newspaper that you just posted? Or the speech given in the video of post#33? Maybe you should bother translate it. It's balanced, semi-political, semi-cultural, carefully stated, yet clear at the same time.
                            It's a step in the right direction, the newspaper is still new and speeches were not political in the past. Everything is still in its early stages, Macedonians are only beginning to realize what rights they have, and what rights they ought to have in a country that calls itself democratic.
                            Last edited by Niko777; 08-01-2012, 05:20 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Makedonska_Kafana
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 2642

                              Originally posted by DirtyCodingHabitz View Post
                              No, I'm 100% majmunce . The second guy on the left has a son that got married to my sister last year.
                              he's my pal (father)
                              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

                              Macedonia for the Macedonians

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X