• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gintano
    Banned
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    To Z Apostoloski if it was that easy.The official line seems to be that the slavs took over & wiped the macedonians out.
    The problem is a lot of people have written our history for us.Why don't we call the other countriesthat the slavs went slavic.The turks know who they held captive for 500 yearsThey held Macedonian people..Todays politicians such as kiro gligorov have been caught out saying that we are slavs & we have no connection with the ancient macedonians.I think we do I feel & think macedonian & i'm not going to let people fool me with their propaganda.I think the word Slavic is a smear on the macedonians to say they are not Macedonians.It is done by her enemies.Didn't we have this situation of discrimination in the victorian schools labeling us as Slav Macedonians when we just identify as Macedonians.Self identity is the key.We also have to have acceptance of the community of who we are.There's been so muchheavy duty propaganda being spread that one wonders what to beleive.I don't really beleive that the people who write our history for us are correct.The more macedonians that write history the better.We should know allready that Greece has spent countless millions of$ rewriting history.
    History isn't something that somebody just sits down and write. History is the documentation of Archeology combined with the personal judgement of the writer. Nobody can change history, the only thing that somebody can do is to select the history he wants to write and try to challenge all the Archeological findings that exists.
    I will give you an example.

There is an Historical dispute whether the Macedonians spoke a Greek dialect or a Similar language to Greek or even a totally different language.
    The Archeology is the base where all the opinions turns too when it comes to support an opinion. However when the evidences from Archeology are indisputable and lead to a clear point, we may not express our opinion, instead we should stick to the facts.
    Archeological finds in the Geografical area of Macedonia are clear and indisputable. The language that was spoken in the area was Greek according to the (inscriptions) , but it was not the Macedonian it was the Attic Dialect.
    Those findings have a time of begining, the only script found in Macedonia with a distinct idiomatic exprations than Attic is the Pella Katadesmos. The language in Pella Katadesmos is also a Greek Dialect.
    Now The names and the Words that we Know as Macedonian have Greek route and build , not all of them but the vast majority of them.
    The name of Macedonia it self is Greek 9 out of ten Profesors sign that. the one who doesn't cannot support another theory with prestige.

The political dispute is something other than archeology, but both of them are connected through History.
    The truth is that the Slavic language came into the area of Macedonia on the 6th Century AD.

I am sure that Archeology will provide the truth about Macedonians

No text full of personal opinions and Racist words can displace truth.

Never.

The problem of Macedonia is a problem with Political routes.
    The political problem will be resolved one day
    The Historical problem will be also resolved one day.
    For archeology there is no problem since the findings will keep coming on light.

Over 6.000 inscription in the soil of Macedonia tells us a story about this land and the language of that story is in Greek.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

gintano, you appear confident with a Greek history for Macedonia. This confidence is not shared by professors who study the issue. Nobody has been able to confirm the language spoken by the ancient Macedonians. Nobody.

Is there something you know that others don't?

Some Greeks don't even know they were speaking Albanian 100 years ago. Shouldn't they look more closely at their modern history before delving further?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

if somebody speaks greek or has written greek that does not make them greek.We can read the history books & see that the greeks did not support alexander,They hated him because he wasn't greek.demosthenes was hoping that alexander would be killed in one of the wars.Remember the Trojan war macedonia was specfically excluded from the war because she wasnt greek.Aristotle was banned from athens for his non greekness.Remember the soldiers in alexanders army which were macedonian spoke macedonian which the greeks could not understand.Greek language was used more for commerce & trade .Much like english being the lingua franca today.Those speaking it are not english because they speak it.Remember the greeks beleived in MYTHS which means made up stuff.So just because there is a description & it's in greek does not make the writers greek.Note greek was spoken & written everywhere in it;s day.
        Alsomany geeks forget the anti macedonian wars waged by greece on macedonia.If one
        reads about these wars one concludes that these were seperate different people.
        After alexander died you had the ptolemys who succintly spoke macedonian,cleopatra was macedonian & she spoke macedonian.THe Rosetta stone shows that it's written in macedonian.There are heaps of examples.
        Last edited by George S.; 11-03-2009, 04:07 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Gitano wrote;
          History isn't something that somebody just sits down and write. History is the documentation of Archeology combined with the personal judgement of the writer. Nobody can change history, the only thing that somebody can do is to select the history he wants to write and try to challenge all the Archeological findings that exists.
          True. And when someone offers something that goes against the grain that everyone else says, irregardless if the person has great evidence to support his/her thesis, that person becomes a scapegoat to a professional career of doubt and cynicism. Fallmerayer is a perfect example of this.

There is an Historical dispute whether the Macedonians spoke a Greek dialect or a Similar language to Greek or even a totally different language.The Archeology is the base where all the opinions turns too when it comes to support an opinion. However when the evidences from Archeology are indisputable and lead to a clear point, we may not express our opinion, instead we should stick to the facts.
          I disagree entirely with the bold text. Debate and different points of view are the key elements to history. The language you speak of is what you would find in textbooks in schools everywhere which are unobjective and gives no room for actual thought formation and just makes people simply memorize without analyzing and interpretting what it is they are reading or being taught. What you wish to exude is bias without counter arguementation and that is simply out of the question to people who are not drones like the ones south of the Republic of Macedonia.

Archeological finds in the Geografical area of Macedonia are clear and indisputable. The language that was spoken in the area was Greek according to the (inscriptions) , but it was not the Macedonian it was the Attic Dialect.
          Those findings have a time of begining, the only script found in Macedonia with a distinct idiomatic exprations than Attic is the Pella Katadesmos. The language in Pella Katadesmos is also a Greek Dialect.
          Now The names and the Words that we Know as Macedonian have Greek route and build , not all of them but the vast majority of them.
          And the Thracians never left their script or a lexicon available for us to discern that they were not ancient Hellenes as well. Are we to say that all archaeological findings in Thrace are actually a basis that these people were also ancient Hellenes? This is where you just fell flat on your face gitmo.

The name of Macedonia it self is Greek 9 out of ten Profesors sign that. the one who doesn't cannot support another theory with prestige.
          And this is even highly debateable, something I notice you people fear when it comes to history, http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=2053

The political dispute is something other than archeology, but both of them are connected through History.
          Agreed. Until recently no modern "greek" even thought of Alexander the Great as an ancient Hellene. http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1316
          Propaganda is such an intense word practiced intensely in Athens.

The truth is that the Slavic language came into the area of Macedonia on the 6th Century AD.
          Quite possibly. Another truth is that all of modern "greece" became a "Slavic Paradise". I think you need to get a grip on reality before you post anymore on this forum. Your ineptitude to grasp it shows how virtually brainwashed you and your kind are.

I am sure that Archeology will provide the truth about Macedonians
          I am too - http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1810

No text full of personal opinions and Racist words can displace truth.

Never.
          Agreed. However are you ready for the truth or are you a willing candidate to stay ignorant your entire life?

The problem of Macedonia is a problem with Political routes.
          The political problem will be resolved one day
          The Historical problem will be also resolved one day.
          For archeology there is no problem since the findings will keep coming on light.
          The day modern "greece" and their German masters made it a policy to politicize history was the day they ultimately would bring you ,their legacies, great embarrassment. You'll realize it much sooner than you think. As for history it's always fluid and always in motion and will never be in one spot like many people would like to believe. Theories change like presidents and prime ministers do. Deal with this reality also because history is not a game of winning.

Over 6.000 inscription in the soil of Macedonia tells us a story about this land and the language of that story is in Greek.
          And even if it is in the ancient hellene language,,,what in the world would that have to do with you or the modern inhabitants if Western Philhellene made modern "greece"? You do realize that a debate about ancient history is improbable in your case considering the recent HISTORY of your country.? Ah it's ok to dream. It's the rude awakening that people hate.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Gintano i don;t know which country you are from how would you like someone unrelated to your country to write the history for you.Regardless of what other people say & do we are still Macedonians why because we exist.Do you understand that there are countries i'm sure you know like greece that say we don't exist.But we do exist.Also no one can take our right to call ourselves macedonian NO one has a Monopoly on the idetity of MAcedonia & NO one can stop us from calling ourselves Macedonian.It is the basic right to identify onself as to who you are.If peopledon't like it tough cheddar!
            I beg to differ ehether the so called slav hordes dented the identity of the macedonians.It does not warrant a prefix of Slav Macedonians.THe slavs became macedonized they adopted the Macedonian language>the Macedonian Language is derived from the Ancient Macedonian Language.Using labels on people calling them greek macedonian or slav macedonian,You go to macedonia to the republic & show me which person is slAV & WHICH PERSON ISN'T.Ianyone has an old maps of macedonia you will see that it shows MAcedonia in it's entirety.Who lived there Not slavs or slav macedonians but Macedonians.Lord Gladstone in the british parliament said Macedonia is for the Macedonians.
            Last edited by George S.; 11-04-2009, 02:11 AM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gintano
              Nobody can change history, the only thing that somebody can do is to select the history he wants to write and try to challenge all the Archeological findings that exists.
              What was the Greek government doing when it forced changed thousands of personal and family names, toponyms, etc? Why is archaeology from 2,000 years ago more important than the people of 200 years ago till today? I can see your point about the selective history bit though, can you tell me how many schools in Greece teach their children that the very first president of the Greek state, Kondouriotes, was an ethnic Albanian who could not speak Greek? My guess is ZERO. Is that being selective, or is that just being Greek?
              The name of Macedonia it self is Greek 9 out of ten Profesors sign that. the one who doesn't cannot support another theory with prestige
              Prestige, lol, yeah, I can see it oozing out of you, the name of Macedonia is not Greek, certain theorists have proposed such claims based on assumptions, but none are any more corroborated than the next.
              Does the same truth apply for Greece, and if so, why did the language 'remain' in Macedonia and not Greece?
              6,000? Impressive number. How about the thousands found all over the modern republics of Macedonia, Albania, Serbia and Bulgaria?

Putting that aside, why do you feel the need to make reference to people from 2,000 years ago and ignore your own people from 200 years ago? Are you ashamed of your Albanian president, or your capital, that was referred to as an Albanian village prior to independence? Are you ashamed of your first constitution that allowed any Christian immigrant to become a 'Hellene' overnight?

All of your reasoning is flawed and riddled with half-truths and typical propagandist lies, the standard staple diet of any 'good, patriotic' Hellene. You couldn't even hold a conversation in the same language with your first president 200 years and you want to make reference to 2,000 years ago? You've got a long way to go son, and you came to the wrong place if your intention was to teach us something. Rest assured though, you will learn plenty about the real Macedonians and real Greeks here, you will learn things that your ancestors tried desperately to hide from others only decades ago, thank god for the internet, now these racist worms have nowhere to hide.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• gintano
                Banned
                • Oct 2009

ΒΑΣΙΛΕΙΑ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΟΥ

Originally posted by z apostolovski's student
                you sound as if a turk has put his bannana through your ear.

how old are you ? 5 0r 6

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Another Dick Head who thinks The bigger the post the more credential it is. Love the big spaces in between paragraphs and evan simple sentences. Its a great trick so to make it you have plenty of evidence, but in reality, its fool of shit.

Let me start with your first QUOTE: Why do you use the Head of A Greek as your icon?
                  Apart from Archeology and the Fact that The Ancient Macedonians were a Greek tribe that has nothing to do with the today Republic of MAcedonia and the population of that country.

You simple little terd. Obviously you are not educated. Are you talking about Alexander and his people the Barbarians? How can they not be understood by the hellenes. Well they should have gone to Greek school the naughty people.

And regarding your comment "Your first President Proclaimed his nation not only him self as SLAVIC"

I hear about this often. Is that the best evidence you Albanians can come up with? Again you simple little turd, leave history to the Historians and not politicians. Especialy Bulgarian and former comunist/yugoslavia sympathisers. By the way since we are on the subject of Preisidents,show me how many Greek Presidents you have.

I bet you copied and paste all that bullshit and not one word of it you understood.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• gintano
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009

All the Australian People

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    Another Dick Head who thinks The bigger the post the more credential it is. Love the big spaces in between paragraphs and evan simple sentences. Its a great trick so to make it you have plenty of evidence, but in reality, its fool of shit.

Let me start with your first QUOTE: Why do you use the Head of A Greek as your icon?
                    Apart from Archeology and the Fact that The Ancient Macedonians were a Greek tribe that has nothing to do with the today Republic of MAcedonia and the population of that country.

You simple little terd. Obviously you are not educated. Are you talking about Alexander and his people the Barbarians? How can they not be understood by the hellenes. Well they should have gone to Greek school the naughty people.

And regarding your comment "Your first President Proclaimed his nation not only him self as SLAVIC"

I hear about this often. Is that the best evidence you Albanians can come up with? Again you simple little turd, leave history to the Historians and not politicians. Especialy Bulgarian and former comunist/yugoslavia sympathisers. By the way since we are on the subject of Preisidents,show me how many Greek Presidents you have.

I bet you copied and paste all that bullshit and not one word of it you understood.

no My Fellow Australian Boy.

i do understand all

Drink a little water and an aspirin.
                    And rellax you are tooooooo faaaaaaaar to be upset.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by gintano View Post
                      no My Fellow Australian Boy.

i do understand all

Drink a little water and an aspirin.
                      And rellax you are tooooooo faaaaaaaar to be upset.
                      So what are you australian, greek, macedonian? Make up your mind and answer my Barbarian statement.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Also turd, What ties have you or your country men have with ancient Greece or Macedonia

Comment

• ZAS
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by gintano View Post
                          how old are you ? 5 0r 6
                          Ve molam obeseteya ova SVINYA.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Here, i will help you out albanec

See on the Fig.3 (page4) the position of "Greeks" and Albanians projected on the plane of two principal components.

Oh and sory about the other thing you lack in apart from brains.

greeks have the shortest dicks
                            The French male is not noted for modesty when it comes to discussing his sexual prowess, and a survey of condom size appears to underline the point.

Comment

• Bij
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Oh and sory about the other thing you lack in apart from brains.

greeks have the shortest dicks
                              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...in-Europe.html
                              omg i just wet myself laughing just a little bit. so out of left field.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                                omg i just wet myself laughing just a little bit. so out of left field.
                                More evidence they can't be Macedonian

Comment

Working...
                                X