Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

ZAS, I am positive Rogi is on the "good side". I am not sure why you appear to be singling him out.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Risto, I think he assumed I knew what he meant and that I was being a smart arse... but if he's talking about groups in Australia more than 20 years ago...

I wasn't in Australia 20 years ago, I was probably toddler on the plane on the way here

But I do know about the groups he speaks of, from 20 years ago. The same groups that people like Panko Stamkovski knew about.
      I thought ZAS was saying they still exist today - I'm confident they have become irrelevant if they have not ceased to exist altogether.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        I'm confident they have become irrelevant if they have not ceased to exist altogether.
        These people are the Srbomani equivalent to the Grkomani ... thinking the Serb/Greek Government will look upon them glowingly. They took a gamble and it did not pay of the the Serb lovers. To a degree it has paid off for the Greek lovers. But 20 years later, the Greek lovers are left scratching their heads wondering what they left behind.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• ZAS
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          These people are the Srbomani equivalent to the Grkomani ... thinking the Serb/Greek Government will look upon them glowingly. They took a gamble and it did not pay of the the Serb lovers. To a degree it has paid off for the Greek lovers. But 20 years later, the Greek lovers are left scratching their heads wondering what they left behind.
          Sorry Risto, it was not as simple as that, these groups were highly organized and well funded, they even sent delegates to various conferences in the hope the outside world would listen to their CRAP.
          And Rogi is on the right TRACK, and although not public most of those members are still at work.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I can't see what the Srbomani have to gain nowadays.
            The Grkomani were and are well funded and mirror what you have described above.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• ZAS
              • May 2009

I can't see what the Srbomani have to gain nowadays.
              The Grkomani were and are well funded and mirror what you have described above.
              Their HONOUR these dopes remember became pisateli, i akademci, so they have to defend that, but besides they have done the damage, and a few loud ones even find a voice today.
              even on this forum they spread their crap and noby apart from a few dispute it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

ZAS, I ask you to find one example of a defense of a Srboman on this forum.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Sovius
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                  Possible substitutes could be

... Slavic speakers
                  ... various Slavic speaking ethnic groups
                  ... various ethnic tribes of unknown origin, possibly Macedonian and/or Thracian speaking their Slavic language
                  ... the Slavic speaking tribes from Macedonia, Illyria and Thrace
                  I believe it would be a simple sign of respect and a professional acknowledgement of Macedonians as equals, for journalists to use “ethnic Macedonian language speakers living in _______”. Using an archaic political term as a linguistic classification blurs reality for most people, empowering the Greek pseudo-argument. The Victorian mind is preconditioned to thoughtlessly determine ethnicity according to language.

“Slavic speaking Romans defeated the Slavs, who called for surrender in their Getic language, etc…” is an academic absurdity, an anachronistic aneurism, in my opinion. It works the same way in a newspaper, as well.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

ZAS,

You have accused people that you are not willing to name.

You have accused Risto Stefov without PROOF.

You have now accused members of the MTO, again without PROOF.

Either come up with the goods (PROOF), or take your whining ass over to some Bugaroman or Srboman forum, doesn't really matter. With each post you make you lose credibility and I lose my patience. How fucking hard is it to name the name you accuse, or to prove the point you are trying to make?

Start walking the straight line with the Macedonians here, ZAS, and with your next post you can validate your claims by corroborating them with PROOF. Your unsubstantiated allegations will not be given a platform here for much longer, of that I will personally assure you.

Your next post better be telling.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

ZAS, I ask you to find one example of a defense of a Srboman on this forum.
                      Answer that too.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ZAS
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Answer that too.
                        well I was going to say Nikodim, but it seems he has been banned, about time.
                        SOM please dont make me name people on this forum, as i said these people are extremely dangerous, and I have no problem telling you over drinks.
                        Can you accept that?
                        If you are from Melbourne, i cannot beleive that you were never aware of these people.
                        Many sostanovci were held throughout Oz by Doomci and people like Panco on how to DESTROY these groups.
                        So if you are from OZ why do you keep asking?
                        And by the way I took offence that you asked me to go to the Bugarofil and serbomani forums.
                        Now the ball is in your court.
                        Do you want to meet?

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          ZAS,

You have accused people that you are not willing to name.

You have accused Risto Stefov without PROOF.

You have now accused members of the MTO, again without PROOF.

Either come up with the goods (PROOF), or take your whining ass over to some Bugaroman or Srboman forum, doesn't really matter. With each post you make you lose credibility and I lose my patience. How fucking hard is it to name the name you accuse, or to prove the point you are trying to make?

Start walking the straight line with the Macedonians here, ZAS, and with your next post you can validate your claims by corroborating them with PROOF. Your unsubstantiated allegations will not be given a platform here for much longer, of that I will personally assure you.

Your next post better be telling.
                          I agree. This guy has a problem with everyone.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ZAS
                            SOM please dont make me name people on this forum, as i said these people are extremely dangerous, and I have no problem telling you over drinks.
                            ZAS, you already named Risto Stefov, go back to the page where you made comment about him, and justify it with some proof. Is that too much to ask?

As for the rest, name them, what would be the difference if you told me personally, I would name them myself anyway, no traitor deserves the luxury of hiding under stones, don't you agree? Name them, you will be doing all of us a service, and so long as they remain unidentified they are much more dangerous to us. Do us the courtesy ZAS.

Many sostanovci were held throughout Oz by Doomci and people like Panco on how to DESTROY these groups.
                            So if you are from OZ why do you keep asking?
                            ROGI, do you know what he is making reference to? Can you shed some light? Why the hell is this being treated like some X-File for crying out loud, put the information out there.
                            And by the way I took offence that you asked me to go to the Bugarofil and serbomani forums
                            I apologise if I offended you, but you have made accusations about people in this forum without naming their username. Nikodim was not a Macedonian, we all knew this, so he is a poor example. WHO ELSE? How can you expect for me to take you seriously and show you respect if you say these things and don't back them up? Who would take it seriously?
                            Now the ball is in your court.
                            Do you want to meet?
                            Come on ZAS, are we in high school or something? You need to meet me in person to disclose this information?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

ZAS, it would be great if you can address the above so we can move on from the subject. What say you?

Comment

• ZAS
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                                I would agree with that.

The semantic resemblence to "Sklavoi" of the 6th century - a Roman designation of possibly anything, and the term "Slavic" in the 21st century (a linguistic designation ONLY), draws people to find all kinds of connections. Its a recipe for mischief.

I agree with the point made by Z.Apostoloski... I do not like the use of the term "Slav" when discussing any part of Greece.

Possible substitutes could be

... Slavic speakers
                                ... various Slavic speaking ethnic groups
                                ... various ethnic tribes of unknown origin, possibly Macedonian and/or Thracian speaking their Slavic language
                                ... the Slavic speaking tribes from Macedonia, Illyria and Thrace
                                Hey SOM defend this!

Comment

Working...
                                X