Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Haha, nice.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

We don't want "greek" on Macedonian soil.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Greeks should respect their hosts. Otherwise there is a special remedy for nonchalant Neohellenes..... an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• NikodimMKD
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Brave action, but unfortunately it won't really change anything on the diplomatic/political front.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
              We don't want "greek" on Macedonian soil.
              Anything 'Greek' on Macedonian soil is an import from the south or from Asia.

But how exactly is it a 'brave' action? It is an action borne out of frustration with the consular office of a racist state that happens to be in the Macedonian republic for diplomatic reasons, nothing else, it doesn't require bravery, there are no funny looking fellas with Albanian dresses on patrolling the office, lol.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

It's brave because the man or woman who did this could have gotten arrested for vandalism, but they did it anyway. Foreign consulate protection falls into the responsibility of the government.

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

If I were then one calling the shots in the Republic of Macedonia, I would tell the consular personnel to leave my country and give a stern message to their government that the Republic of Macedonia will never change its name.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    If I were then one calling the shots in the Republic of Macedonia, I would tell the consular personnel to leave my country and give a stern message to their government that the Republic of Macedonia will never change its name.
                    You can't declare an ambassador as "persona non grata" as easily as you think. This action will trigger a response.

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
                      You can't declare an ambassador as "persona non grata" as easily as you think. This action will trigger a response.
                      Of course it will, but remember it is only a liaison office, thus there is no ambassador present.

If I am wrong please give me the name of the Greek ambassador stationed in the Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Macedonians in the republic should put up massive banners at the front of this office that read: MACEDONIA, NEVER GREEK. It would be a small return gesture compared to what racists do in Greece each day, where there are propagandist banners reminding citizens in the north that they live in a xenophobic state that needs to reassure itself by promoting a myth while hiding from its complexities, ie; how can Macedonia be 'Greek' when Athens was Albanian (!?).

Comment

Working...
                        X