X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • macorules94
    • Apr 2009

Macedonians drink WORLDS BEST COKE

The Coca Cola factory in Macedonia produces the best quality Coke in the whole world, the company said after conducting a global inquiry.
    The Skopje Brewery, where this popular drink is made, on Tuesday received a special acknowledgment for this directly from the Coca Cola Company HQ in Atlanta, USA.

“This is a big achievement considering the fact that we have about 600 factories in 178 states,” Tim Bret, the head of company’s Alpine and Adriatic Europe Division told media in Skopje.

He explained that the company tests all of its products throughout the year in its lab in Brussels. “The results from the Skopje Brewery were superb,” he pointed out.

Although the brewery received acknowledgment for achieving the highest production standards in the world, this in fact means that "the Macedonian people drink the tastiest Coca Cola".
    http://balkaninsight.com/en/main/news/20301/

and also:

I feel soo proud to be Macedonian right now
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

That's pretty cool
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Ha ha ... excellent stuff.
      There really is no substitute!
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

I must say good news! But no cola whatsoever is good for you, stay away from it.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
        X