The first President of Greece was an Albanian, 1824!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

This one just amused me. ANd it actually proves a very big point that NGL Hammond has made in his visit to modern "greece" in the 30's.

The Balkan by Mark Mazower

Up until the 50's. I imagine that there was somewhat of a break in this supposed "un-broken" cultural continuity we hear so much about.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

you know i've allreadyy mentioned to a couple of greeks that their first president &some others were Albanian.They just don't beleive it they think it's another skopian lie.They don't want to know & they hold on to their preconceived ideas if their very existence depended on it.
      Then i pointed to them that Greece is a modern creation etc they don't beleive that ,so they have preconceived ideas that they are nothing but hellenes.They are as pure as the driven snow.It's simple people beleive what they've been taught & nothing else.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-19-2009, 02:00 AM. Reason: edit
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Not only there first president was a mongrel

Earlier Karamanlis

Karamanlis's forefathers lived in Karaman, Turkey.
        The family's former (Turkish) surname was Kalaycioglu. When the family left Turkey, they changed their surname into Karamanlis.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kostas_Karamanli...

Why Did Mr Kalaycioglu change his name? what is poor little Kalayciouglu ashamed of?

As King Otto said "were are all the greeks" lol
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Interesting to note that the Kountouriotis family was continually involved in the development of modern Greece.

Pavlos Kountouriotis was a member of the historical Kountouriotis family.....many members of the family took part in the Greek War of Independence, including his grandfather, Georgios Kountouriotis, who was Prime Minister of Greece

President

In March 1924, after King George II of Greece was deposed, he was elected as the first President of the Second Hellenic Republic, but resigned the post in March, 1926 in opposition to General Pangalos' dictatorship. He was reelected president in May 1929, but due to serious health complications he resigned in December of the same year.

President not once but twice?!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

The Albanian aristocracy of modern "greek" politics has been the crown jewel of that country. According to rumors today the current president in that office is Albanian as well.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
              The Albanian aristocracy of modern "greek" politics has been the crown jewel of that country. According to rumors today the current president in that office is Albanian as well.
              Well, i am probably being picky now, but i don't understand something. Can't Greece find a pure Greek? or is it that there is no such thing as a pure Greek. seriously

George Papandreou Jr President of Greece . 2009

Great Grandfather was
              Zygmunt Mineyko. He was born in 1840 in Lithuania, into a patriotic Polish family and a father of Sofia Mineyko
              Grand mother was,
              Sofia Mineyko who was married to his Grandfather George Papandreou sr

Therefor, Andreas Papandreou (George papandreou jr father) was ½ Polish.

But no information available about George Sr. Is there something to hide mabe ?

The photograph shows from left to right seating: Karolina Jablonowska (1906-1956), Prozerpina Manarys Mineyko, Zygmunt Mineyko (1840-1925), Jadwiga Jablonowska (1886-1932), Teresa Jablonowska. Standing from left to right: estate manager Mr. Dresonowski, Zofia Jablonowska (1908-live currently in London), unknown person, Maria Jablonowska (1907-1978). Jadwiga Jablonowska was a sister of Sofia Mineyko.

The photograph shows from left to right: Gerogios Papandreou (1888-1968), Kazimierz Mineyko (1893-?), Prozerpina Manarys Mineyko, Stanislaw Mineyko (1875-1924), Zygmunt Mineyko (1840-1925), Sofia Papandreou (1883-1981).

Once again King Otto Quote: “were are all the Greeks gone?”
              I have heard this quote many times but yet to find it in writing.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Hey Bill from this link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Papandreou_(senior)

George Papandreou (senior) was born in Kalentzi, which is in the Peloponese(Morea). Son of a village priest(according to Margarita Papandreou's book Nightmare in Athens) hence the name "Papa" in front of Andreou. We can certainly deduce that his origins may stem from Albanian, Vlach, or etc. Kalentzi,,,or is it kalentsi (Kalenci)? I am not sure if his father originates in the Morea,,, but if he did then we certainly can deduce his origins easily.
                As for that Otto quote I think I have it somewhere. Give me time to locate it.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                  As for that Otto quote I think I have it somewhere. Give me time to locate it.
                  Thanks True Macedonian. I know i have seen it some where. No hurry. Also what a mixed up race hey.

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

So many Truths in this thread.... Greek propagandists, I am keenly awaiting your response.
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Daskale I have a good one coming soon

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Greeks dont exist, which is why THEY steal our Macedonian history.
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                          • Apr 2010

OMG now it all makes perfectly sense!!!

Greece Has Lost It's Marbles!!
                          Makedoncite se borat
                          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Ok guys here's something new for you. It's Ouzo,,,,, but not the "greek" kind;

1894 OUZO OF PLOMARI ISIDOROS ARVANITIS 1894 PLOMARI LESVOS PRODUCT OF GREECE ETOS IDRUAEOS
                            And apparently the home for Ouzo is Lesbos according to the Wiki article written by some modern 'greek' - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouzo#cite_note-0

Here's a grk who originated from Lesbos;

Arvanitis,,,,, just say Albanian re malakas

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

The Albanians were duped into thinking they could create their own country in modern Greece, afterall, they did all if not most of the fighting against the Ottomans.
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Coastal
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                The Albanians were duped into thinking they could create their own country in modern Greece, afterall, they did all if not most of the fighting against the Ottomans.
                                Since we are smart enough we used them to fight for us.
                                In your country they fight you.

Comment

Working...
                                X