• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeorgiDimitrov
    Banned
    • Oct 2013

Anti-Bulgarian Propaganda and falsification

BDJ.jpg
    The picture is made in Macedonian Holocaust Memorial museum in Skopje.
    The BDZ (БДЖ) logo on the wagon claims that the wagon originates from Bulgaria and Bulgarian National Railroads (DBZ).

Why it is not Bulgarian:
    1. The БДЖ logo was created in 1964 and it was not existing in 1943. The museum replaced it after realizing the mistake with a "БДЖ" later on.
    2. Further inspection of the wagon can give you more information: The wheel - axis joint has a cap, half broken, but you can see there is inscription JD. It is possible that a third symbol Z is missing, and the inscription is JDZ - Yugoslav National Railroads. Again - it is not 100% but for sure it is not Bulgarian.
    3. There were only German trains used for deportation from Skopje to death camps.

This falsification tends to inspire anti-Bulgarian atmosphere among Macedonian population.
  • makgerman
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by GeorgiDimitrov View Post
    [ATTACH]172[/ATTACH]
    The BDZ (БДЖ) logo on the wagon claims that the wagon originates from Bulgaria and Bulgarian National Railroads (DBZ).

Why it is not Bulgarian:
    1. The БДЖ logo was created in 1964 and it was not existing in 1943. The museum replaced it after realizing the mistake with a "БДЖ" later on.
    2. Further inspection of the wagon can give you more information: The wheel - axis joint has a cap, half broken, but you can see there is inscription JD. It is possible that a third symbol Z is missing, and the inscription is JDZ - Yugoslav National Railroads. Again - it is not 100% but for sure it is not Bulgarian.
    3. There were only German trains used for deportation from Skopje to death camps.

This falsification tends to inspire anti-Bulgarian atmosphere among Macedonian population.
    1. The Bulgarians fought with the Nazis and were the occupiers acting as Germany's pet.
    The Bulgarian NAZI Occupiers deported Jews to the death camps from the lands they occupied. Bulgarians cannot ignore the fact that 11 343 Jews were deported from Macedonia and parts of Thrace, which were at that time under Bulgarian Occupation and the NAZI way of thinking. It was a criminal act, undertaken by the Hitler’s commandment and implemented by the Bulgarian NAZI occupiers.

2 & 3 Blah blah blah.
    Accept the truth and move on - THE BULGARIANS FOUGHT WITH THE NAZIS.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
      1. The Bulgarians fought with the Nazis and were the occupiers acting as Germany's pet.
      The Bulgarian NAZI Occupiers deported Jews to the death camps from the lands they occupied. Bulgarians cannot ignore the fact that 11 343 Jews were deported from Macedonia and parts of Thrace, which were at that time under Bulgarian Occupation and the NAZI way of thinking. It was a criminal act, undertaken by the Hitler’s commandment and implemented by the Bulgarian NAZI occupiers.

2 & 3 Blah blah blah.
      Accept the truth and move on - THE BULGARIANS FOUGHT WITH THE NAZIS.
      This

There are no if's or buts and weaselling your way out of it.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Šarlo
        • Jul 2013

Greek anti-Macedonian propaganda and lies are very idiotic, but it is only surpassed by the Bulgarian anti-Macedonian idiocy.

How many times, and on how many occasions will you make compete fools out of yourselves?

"Dear" GeorgiDimitrov, open your eyes as wide as you can, the Bulgarian railway from WWII says HELLO to you:

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
          Banned
          • Oct 2013

yes I expected this, but I'm not claiming anything else but what is stated on my post: You government deliberately faked a wagon to exaggerate their lies and anti-Bulgarian propaganda.
          Sarlo, good evidence but the logo differs from the picture from your museum with your president proud of the falsification in front.
          Furthermore, there were no Bulgarian trains used for deportation from Skopje to abroad. Bulgaria involvement was only up to Skopje.
          But this doesn't change the fact of the museum forgery.

Comment

• United MKD
            • Jul 2011

Lol, I love hearing the Bulgars backtracking on their Nazi history. Fools

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Bugarche,

Clearly (going by the genuine photos sarlo displayed) DBZ trains played part in deporting Jews out of Macedonia. Where is the lies and exaggeration in that?

Secondly, a genuine wagon probably is not obtainable. A replica would be an only option for historical purposes. Museums around the world are full of replicas where originals no longer exist or for other reasons not available. Replicas are used Whether it is through photos miniature, or full size copies they represent a resemblance of the original object. Not all incorrectly attributed items are intentional forgeries.

Now we know for a fact, DBZ trains once existed and were used.
              Now because of this fact, and the fact that its common for museums displaying replicas, the Skopje Holocaust museum is not inventing (forging) or as you claim "falsifying" history.

Therfor.....nor the governmental reps associated in whatever way, be it only a promotional photo shoot, nor the nation they run, are implicated in Falsifiers.

If you don't understand this and suggest otherwise, it makes you a moron.
              But then again, if you do understand, it will make no difference, a moron will always be a moron.
              Last edited by Bill77; 11-02-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• ramo
                • Dec 2011

[ATTACH]172[/ATTACH]

Why it is not Bulgarian:

I asked one of the administrators to delete my account and posts because i am disgusted of this forum and diaspora scumbag macedonians that pretend to be internet patriots and are ordinary cowards. Meanwhile while i wait to be deleted maybe i will write post or two.

But i can not resist bulgarian propagandists who write silly things on forums. Often they are very stupid so it is easy to prove their lies. For example this lie that BDZ was used from 1964.

I wonder how the bulgarian propandists continue to believe the lies from the bulgarian history when they see facts that prove it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ramo View Post
                  I asked one of the administrators to delete my account and posts because i am disgusted of this forum and diaspora scumbag macedonians that pretend to be internet patriots and are ordinary cowards. Meanwhile while i wait to be deleted maybe i will write post or two.
                  You don't have to post Ramo. It is that easy. If the forum disgusts you, you should visit Macedonia. Oh, that's right, you're from there.

If I was from there, I'd probably feel confident like you. That somehow I was part of a grand master plan that ensures the integrity of Macedonia and it's place as the homeland of all Macedonians. But ... alas ... I'm not from there and don't do drugs.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Ramo, rather than leaving why don't you continue to argue your case and balance the discussion, you may learn something from us, or we from you. If for no other reason than to represent the current view of others like yourself who claim to be Macedonians from the republic. Ultimately it's your choice, but complaining and quitting just seems so typical of the defeatist attitude prevalent among many Macedonians these days, both in and out of the republic.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

ramo you seem to be tarnishing everyone with the same brush albeit a big brush.You have to justify your opinions here not merely glossing over historical & factual evidence.The ball is in your court & you are a defeatist just quitting .Typical fromian non action.
                      I completely disagree on your views on the diaspora.You got it all wrong there.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• GeorgiDimitrov
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2013

Ramo, read my post more carefully before replaying.
                        Bill, the photos are genuine but what re they really displaying? Solders leaving to the front ?

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

[QUOTE=ramo;146862]I asked one of the administrators to delete my account and posts because i am disgusted of this forum and diaspora scumbag macedonians that pretend to be internet patriots and are ordinary cowards. Meanwhile while i wait to be deleted maybe i will write post or two. [quote/]

Ne dovolno so imame zaednicki nepriateli? Ne gledas deka naj golem ne prijatel ne ti sum jas ili drugive vo diasporata, ama ovije nasi "komsi". Mozi ne mojme za mnogu raboti da se soglasame, ama barem ne mojme da se zdruzime kolku za vakvi gnasi kako bugaristevo? Da te prasam i edno prasjane ako mojs da mi odgovoris. Arno mozi nie sme kako so velis ti "internet patrioti", ama ti dali se smetas samiot kako patriot? I ako se smetas samiot patriot, setne zosto? Ova e iskreno prasjane, samo sakam da znam po tvoje mislejne, so e patriot, koj e patriot i koj ne e, i zosto. Ako mozis ova da mi go odgovoris ke bidam mnogu blagodaren, deka mozi ke te razbiram poubo, ne samo tebe ama i takvite so mislat kako tebe.

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Ramo, read my post more carefully before replaying.
                            Bill, the photos are genuine but what re they really displaying? Solders leaving to the front ?
                            Buge buge, you and your kind are one of the funniest groups of people on this planet. You are similar to the "greeks" but in a more plucky and za zal kind of way, not near as sinister as the yunanis, but just as dumb.

Its almost indisputable that Bulgarians were accomplices to the deportation of Macedonian Jews from Macedonia and parts of Thrace. Every single holocaust historical account confirms this, there is no dispute about it in academic circles other then in Vulgaria, but then again there are not\ academic circles in Vulgaria so really there is no dispute in academic circles that Bulgarians were responsible for the murder of 10's of thousands of Jews from Macedonia.

Get over it, your people were responsible for horrible crimes, and the only route to forgiveness is admission and taking of responsibility.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

which front was that chief?

Comment

Working...
                              X