X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    ONLY thing that has any chance are joint regional functions like dances, pub nights, boat cruise and bowling etc.
    I don't know. Until their ideology is tested, these joint activities only mean human beings can get along if they are thrown in the same room together. I would think key decision makers for the MPO need to be contacted and thoroughly questioned about their purpose in life. Again, I think the MPO has no future as a Macedonian organisation. But if it was to redeem itself, its executive committee would need to start making some very public declarations as well as present results of fresh membership surveys framed on their ethnicity.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I its executive committee would need to start making some very public declarations as well as present results of fresh membership surveys framed on their ethnicity.
      I agree; however, never think that all of our Macedonian organizations think that way because they're less "united" then most of us already know. If your were to step back and remove church and politics there is no difference in culture.

RTG, I don't support the MPO or any other organization as a paid member only Macedonians who say they're Macedonians then I make time and an effort to attend.

MPO IS A CHURCH ORGANIZATION

Q. Is a Macedonian that doesn't believe in God or church less Macedonian then any of us that do? Is this about religion in any way? If it is I suggest we back up and revisit human rights.
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-28-2010, 10:11 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

MK, it has nothing to do with religion, read RTG post again. Slowly.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
          MK, it has nothing to do with religion, read RTG post again. Slowly.
          Kukla, very few Macedonian organizations make public declarations (membership only) and leave many things open ended with several out options.

How to judge organizations? A very good starting point are their websites for up-to-date information on Macedonian issues and concerns.
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-29-2010, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Blagojce
            • Mar 2010

I spoke with the MPO on fb chat, whoever i spoke with was from Kicevo, this is how our discussion went,

Me
            ima edna slika, ako mozis da mi kazis, oti ima bulgarsko zname na grobo pod zname od vmro?

10:37Makedonska Patriotska Organizacija
            da da ,toa e od vmro od sofija
            ivan mihajlov bese tesno povrzan so bugarija

10:37Me
            sega organizacita e uste za bugarija ?

10:38Makedonska Patriotska Organizacija
            ne,lugeto se zalagaat za makednonija i makednonskite interesi

10:39Me
            zosto velat nekoj deka organizicijata e za bulgarska makedonija ?

10:40Makedonska Patriotska Organizacija
            toae propaganda na udba

10:41Me
            zosto bese ivan za bulgaria ?

10:42Makedonska Patriotska Organizacija
            pa tie mu dadoja podrska nemu i na vmro

10:43Me
            od koje mesto se pojketo lugjeto vo mpo od makedonija ?

10:43Makedonska Patriotska Organizacija
            resen
            skoro site
            egejska mak

10:45Me
            ima nekoj od bitolsko?

10:46Makedonska Patriotska Organizacija
            vo organizacijava gore mislam ne ,ima clenovi
            znam od capar ima dosta ,
            capari trnovo
            kravari od selana pokraj granica

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Unless, we know who you were speaking with on Facebook it's really senseless because it's one person giving their own personal take and more then likely a person born in the 1950's or early 1960's - Pre United Macedonians of North America.

Next time ask them if they officially represent the MPO and to give you a name so we know who is saying what.

Comment

• Blagojce
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                Unless, we know who you were speaking with on Facebook it's really senseless because it's one person giving their own personal take and more then likely a person born in the 1950's or early 1960's - Pre United Macedonians of North America.

Next time ask them if they officially represent the MPO and to give you a name so we know who is saying what.
                The person i spoke with had been in the US for 5 years.

I will next time.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Blagojce View Post
                  The person i spoke with had been in the US for 5 years.

I will next time.
                  That is very disturbing to say the least. Ask them what's wrong with the Macedonian Orthodox Church as apposed to Macedono-Bulgarian (MPO) ones in 2010. We had NO CHOICES pre 1964 today that's not a problem in North America.

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

koj clenovi gi imaat od Kravari (Bitolsko)?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

MPO members from Capari? I doubt it.

Next time ask him why people would follow this organisation when its leadership still harbours Bulgarophile tendencies and promotes an artificial "bulgaro" Macedonian view.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Blagojce
                        • Mar 2010

I spoke with MPO again on fb chat. Appears who runs the profile comes online on sunday mornings. This is how it went.

ima edno prasanje za organizacijata od eden drugar
                        vo engliski e

[Makedonska Patriotska Organizacija Vmro-makedonija]
                        12:04
                        ajde

[You]
                        why people would follow this organisation when its leadership still harbours Bulgarophile tendencies and promotes an artificial "bulgaro" Macedonian view?

ok toa e tocno
                        pa ovaa e makedonsko blgarska organizacija od vremeto
                        sega se e promeneeto
                        struktura luge ideologja

[You]
                        12:06
                        ima uste edno prasanje od eden od canada

ajde

[You]
                        what's wrong with the Macedonian Orthodox Church as apposed to Macedono-Bulgarian (MPO) ones in 2010. We had NO CHOICES pre 1964 today that's not a problem in North America?

12:07
                        so mpc nemame nikakov kontakt toaa za nas e aramiska organizacija
                        ne sakam i jas i nikoj da slusneme za mpc
                        vo canda ne znam so pravat

[You]
                        12:08
                        ima i vo MK lujge sto si mislat isto kako vas?

12:08
                        ima da dosta tamo se nasite familii

[You]
                        12:09
                        vo koje mesto si ti vo organizicijata?

administratoti sme na fb ,i so stranava na mpo
                        materijali za makednoja i sl

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

MPO - Bulgar .
                          Thanks for posting the FB chat Blagojce
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

The videos recently posted by TM on the below link are from 1932. The MPO itself was created in 1922, which means only 10 years had passed.

Certain points of these videos (10 in all) were doctored. Signs and flags that were held by the Macedonians would go blurry. But some things weren't doctored (see below). But first let's observe Part 1 of this video. YouTube - Macedonian Patriotic Organization of the Bulgarians -- USA 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYQCaY2

How do we get our hands on the first charter or list of by-laws of the MPO? It would be good to see their original sentiments and track the changes that took place. On wikipedia it states that:
                            The use of concepts of “Macedonians” and “Macedonian emigrants” in the first chart are equally valid for all ethnic groups in Macedonia – Bulgarians, Romanians, Turks, Albanians, Greeks etc. ( “Note” to Article 28 in the first chart of MPO.)
                            Is this accurate? I have only found this reference to some of them thus far.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              The videos recently posted by TM on the below link are from 1932. The MPO itself was created in 1922, which means only 10 years had passed.

Certain points of these videos (10 in all) were doctored. Signs and flags that were held by the Macedonians would go blurry. But some things weren't doctored (see below). But first let's observe Part 1 of this video. YouTube - Macedonian Patriotic Organization of the Bulgarians -- USA 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYQCaY2

How do we get our hands on the first charter or list of by-laws of the MPO? It would be good to see their original sentiments and track the changes that took place. On wikipedia it states that:

Is this accurate? I have only found this reference to some of them thus far.

http://www.macedonian.org/About/history_beginning.asp
                              Maybe Mak Kafana could help us out with this.
                              Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                                Maybe Mak Kafana could help us out with this.
                                Kafana, can you help us out with this information request?

Here is something that was recently sent to the AMHRC by a group claiming to be the MPO, but it appears that it's the off-shoot organisation headed by Mladenov and Dimitrov. See below (courtesy of AMHRC):

Отворено Писмо до “Македонскиятъ” комитетъ за човѣшки права.

Драги Братя и Сестри Македонци.

Получихме вашето писмо въ което се оплакватѣ отъ депутата на Либералната партия въ Канада на име JIMMY Karygiannis.
                                Отъ писмото не можахме да разберемъ¸ точно какво искатѣ отъ насъ най-старата Македонска организация ( МПО).
                                Ние не можемъ да разберемъ¸ точно какво се иска отъ насъ въ този моментъ ?

Ние българитѣ смѣ единственитѣ¸ дето не Ви псуваме на ГАМОТО ВУРГАРИ и най- малко Ви псуваме като сърбитѣ Майка ви БУГАРСКА.
                                Неотдавна единъ отъ интереснитѣ руски институти писа ¸че ако не бѣше България¸ Македония щеше да бѫде разделена и сѣга¸ половината отъ Васъ щеше да казватѣ ¸че стѣ сърби¸ а другата половина ¸че стѣ ЕЛИНИ ИЛИ СЛАВО ЕЛИНИ?
                                Ние Ви направихме държава¸ а Вие всекидневно ни се сърдитѣ оти Ви викаме елатѣ бе братя и сестри¸ да седнемъ на едно кафе и да се наприказваме!

Ние Ви отворхме Университетъ презъ 1943 година¸ а вие за това неможетѣ да ни проститѣ!
                                Презъ 2001 година въ вашета гражданска война¸ Ви дадохме танкове а Вие почнахтѣ да ни плюетѣ.
                                Молихме се на руснацитѣ¸ да Ви признаятъ подъ Името Македония а Вие нарекохтѣ Борисъ Елцинъ пияница !
                                Кажетѣ ни какво искатѣ отъ насъ?

Въ последно врѣме безъ каквито и да било условие¸ Ви дадохме право на ЗЕЛЕНИ карти¸ за да можетѣ да си търситѣ работа по Европа!
                                Поискахме отъ Васъ¸ да седнемъ да се напиемъ по едно кафе и да си поговоримъ за онова¸ което сърбитѣ и гърцитѣ сѫ ни правили¸ а Вие се оглеждатѣ да не би сърбитѣ пакъ да почнатъ да Ви плусуватъ съ МЙАКА ВИ БУГАРСКА?

Ние смѣ на мнението¸ да поканимъ Македонскиятъ Наученъ Институтъ а Вие вашето МАНУ и се сѫберемъ въ Университета на градъ Торонто за да си полафимъ за Илинденско-Преображенското въстание и понеже¸ само ние българитѣ не Ви псуваме така както Ви псуватъ сърбитѣ и гърцитѣ!

Пишетѣ ни ако мислитѣ ¸че е дошло времето¸ да седнемъ и пиемъ по едно кафе заедно¸ понеже бѫдещето на Македония не е много ясно!
                                Албанцитѣ искатъ да Ви накаратъ да учитѣ Албански¸ вместо някой европейски езикъ.
                                Помислетѣ си нашета идея е доста стара¸ но тя е много важна и за нашитѣ дни!
                                Пишетѣ ни ние очакваме Вашиятъ отговоръ!
                                Г.Младеновъ за МПО Любенъ Димитровъ отъ градъ Торонто.16.05.2011
                                The morons are actually trying to claim that, if it wasn't for Bulgaria, Macedonia would be divided. Lol. Unfortunately they've forgotten that Macedonia was already partitioned in 1913. And with the above they are requesting that the AMHRC, a credible Macedonian organisation, sit with this off-shoot MPO 'clique' and have a coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X