X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    ANYONE here that really thinks the MPO is the exact same today needs to hold off on the domasna treva - they're changing VERY SLOW but they're at least trying which is better then nothing at all.

MOST of the member call themselves "Macedonians" NEVER Vulgars unless your name is .. G. Mladen F. Off
    There IS NO TRANSFORMATION but a slight change of modus operandi given that LjuBcho Georgievski and his "golemata bugaromanska tajfa" are no longer at the helm in Mk or in DPMNE (though there is still a large number of them in key party and state and media institutions)!

Sunday, September 5, 2010
    10 am ---- St Paul Orthodox Church Divine Liturgy---700 Beech Daly

10:30 am----St. Clement Orthodox Church Divine Liturgy---19600 Ford Road
    "MPO" Bugaroman apologists (or maybe CRYPTO-BUGAROMANI?), looking at their convention schedule we can see that they have church services listed at their two "MPO" Bulgarian linked churches but where are their "pro-Macedonian" concessions to the so called "Macedonian" leaning members/leaders/factions???

Same old TATAROMAN "MPO" in 2010 (reiterates its "Bulagrian" roots yet again!)

Friday Events
    VESELBA with Oros
    Back by popular demand the trio Veselba ("merriment in Bulgarian") returns to entertain us with oros and your favorite Macedonian songs.
    Only the MENTALLY CHALLENGED MORONS AND ZOMBIES will continue to harp on about how Alusheva and Co is/are not like the old guard...blah, blah, blah! The "MPO" is a Trojan horse (subversive ideological poison) for the Macedonian cause and should be politically isolated and left to whither!

Coffee House Concert Featuring Bulgaria's Kabile Bitov Ensemble

Kabile Bitov Ensemble
    Fort Wayne, IN – Tuesday, August 24, 2010 at the Saint Nicholas Orthodox Church Hall, 3535 Crescent Avenue, Fort Wayne, IN. Tickets are $10 each, and can be purchased by calling 484.2277.

Bitov is a style of Bulgarian music played on village instruments. For over 30 years the Kabile Bitov Ensemble has delighted audiences with their masterful renditions of Bulgarian folk songs.
    http://www.macedonian.org/
    "MPO" promoting Bulgarian music is not a great surprise to me! Well, it may well be Macedonians music that it is re-badged as "Bulgarian", which is common practice for the oppressors of Macedonians and occupiers of Macedonian lands to present ALL things Macedonian as their own.

Cleveland: City Hall honors Republic of Macedonia
    Updated: 9/9/2010

CLEVELAND -- Cleveland City Hall continued their multi-cultural celebrations Wednesday afternoon with the ceremonial flag raising in honor Independence Day for the Republic of Macedonia.

Pavle Dokovski, the future incoming president of St. Clements Macedonian Orthodox Church in Avon, Ohio acted as host.

Milka Simonoska, who hosts the Macedonian Radio Show on WCSB 89.3 was also on hand.

An important event celebrating and commemorating 19 years of Macedonian Independence.
    http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_articl...om+WKYC.COM%29
    That is all the official news reported for this event and one has to ask why you are spreading "MPO" self-promotion propaganda?

Tasho Alusheff
    Cleveland
    Jun 9, 2009
    Chago wrote:
    delusion my friend, if you speak bulgarian, you are a bulgarian, if you speak Macedonian you are a greek

...and if you speak english, you are, what? American? South African, Austrailian? Irish? Croatians speak Serbo-Croatian are they part serb? You never heard of the Macedono-Bulgarian language?ajkata, don't they teach you ANYTHING in greek school except fanatics?
    It would also help you (or anyone else who has not done so before) to read through this whole thread THOROUGHLY and take the time to consider all the information presented here (of which there is a lot and that took some effort to present in one place!).

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      How can you still associate yourselves with such self-loathing Macedonians?
      I don't belong to any organization and try to keep the lines of communications open if and when possible. I have never met Andrea (Zlatka) or her late husband Tasho .. what was his username?

Only 1% of MPO members I know have ever told me they're Bulgarians and pretty soon there will be no such an entity as the Macedono-Bulgarian Eastern Orthodox Church in North America. You will see a few new Bulgarian Eastern Orthodox Church's pop up over the next 20 years and we have one now in Toronto and the others (3) will be sold.

UNLESS, THE MPO WASHES THEIR HANDS COMPLETELY OF BULGARIA AND OR A BELIEF MACEDONIANS ARE BULGARIANS THEIR YEARS WILL BE VERY FEW.
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-13-2010, 09:31 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        The MPO advocated for USA Macedonians to call themselves Macedono-Bulgarians in the most recent census. You keep telling us they are not really like that. It is kind of like having an axe-murderer for a friend. You know he can be nice but his history and actions speak for themselves.
        My point is there is no comparison of the MPO today and that in the early 1900's up until the mid 1970's - most of the fanatics have died and their youth is the least bit interested in being Bulgarians.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Kafana
          Only 1% of MPO members I know have ever told me they're Bulgarians......
          So how can that 1% still hold complete sway over MPO ideology, events, communications, etc ? Are the 99% Macedonians in the MPO that weak or ignorant? In this day and age of communication, why are they still behaving like bulgar lackeys, if not actual Bulgars themselves?

What is the nature of the relationship between MPO "Vardar" and MPO bugaromani? How can any sane Macedonian in MPO "Vardar" accept the pro-bulgar garbage that is written on the MPO websites?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Are the 99% Macedonians in the MPO that weak or ignorant?
            They only go to church once in a blue moon (few times a year) light a candle and leave the politics there. Conventions use to attract 1,000's today 350 is the norm from all of North America. Where are they hiding SOM?

NOTE

Our Macedonian convention is going in the same direction fast, numbers are nothing like 20 years ago.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

RMK, SOM makes a valid point here, its like going to the PAN Macedonian group and trying to turn them into Macedonians when the majority of them come from Egejska Makedonija. You cant tell me that Andrea Aljusheva is the proper President when its more then clear that George Lebamoff and the other senior MPO figures are pulling all the strings there. They are the original founders its not like they are just going to step away as if they have never been there, just look at the Mike Ilic interview he hardly knows anything about Macedonia when he was asked if he would like to invest there.

It doesnt work that way, its a 90 year organization that was registered in the wrong way to begin with. Its like building a crooked house and then saying lets fix it up bit by bit which you cant. The MPO was registered as a Macedonian Bulgarian organization you cant say oh they were Bulgarians 30 years ago but they are not anymore, it doesnt work that way.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                They only go to church once in a blue moon (few times a year) light a candle and leave the politics there. Conventions use to attract 1,000's today 350 is the norm from all of North America. Where are they hiding SOM?
                How are these people affiliated with the MPO, is it through the church or is it through a separate form of membership? When we talk about Macedonians 'from' the MPO, what exactly are we referring to? Macedonians that attend that stupid Macedono-Bulgar church, paying members, or attendees to functions and dinner dances like the village communities and committees we have?

Kafana, even if I attended church once in a blue moon, it would not be one called "Macedono-Bulgar". Surely these people know that this is demeaning for Macedonians, why do they continue to attend at all?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

why do they continue to attend at all?
                  Their folks attended those church's from the early 1900's and they were married in Macedono-Vulgarian Church's and choose to continue to attend twice a year and pay $20 (?) annual membership fee. (99% are over the age of 55)

MPO is a church organization just like United Macedonians (church convention main function) and If you exclude the "Ilinden Picnic" they have zero events outside of our church's.
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-14-2010, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

I know Macedonians here in Australia that go to the Greek church for the same reason, precedent, it doesn't make it right. If my parents and grandparents went to a church belonging to an aggressor I wouldn't be going to one now as it would be utterly disgraceful and a dishonour to my people.

What do the priests and officials of the MPO say to their members when they see them with Macedonian flags and colours? Is there any anti-Bulgar movement within the MPO? Has there ever been? I refuse to believe these people are that stupid.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

I know Macedonians here in Australia that go to the Greek church for the same reason, precedent, it doesn't make it right. If my parents and grandparents went to a church belonging to an aggressor I wouldn't be going to one now as it would be utterly disgraceful and a dishonour to my people.

What do the priests and officials of the MPO say to their members when they see them with Macedonian flags and colours? Is there any anti-Bulgar movement within the MPO? Has there ever been? I refuse to believe these people are that stupid.
                      Well, considering 90% of their children NEVER attend any Macedonian church's or functions they're not a factor to worry about. To me it's much more important to give them a chance to attend, help educate and let them consider their ethnic Macedonian roots and welcome them to our functions - some of our people are not the most welcoming of people ie. aha, ot drugata strana

Can't wait to see the US census numbers.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

That "drugata strana" syndrome is common to Macedonians on all sides, even theirs.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

That "drugata strana" syndrome is common to Macedonians on all sides, even theirs.
                          We say that for Collingwood supporters.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            We say that for Collingwood supporters.
                            The first time (many since) someone said that to me at St. Clement of Ohrid MOC in the late 1970`s there was almost a major riot in the hall - no sides only one.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana
                              To me it's much more important to give them a chance to attend, help educate and let them consider their ethnic Macedonian roots and welcome them to our functions
                              Why should we bother with them if they choose to continue to affiliate themselves with that group? What have the Macedonians in Canada and the US done to try and bring these individuals to sound organisations that aren't compromised in any way?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Why should we bother with them if they choose to continue to affiliate themselves with that group? What have the Macedonians in Canada and the US done to try and bring these individuals to sound organisations that aren't compromised in any way?
                                Well, the last time they sat down to talk was over 30 years ago and they agreed to disagree because of pure propaganda coming from the MPO leader - Lebamoff & family. SOM, they ONLY thing that has any chance are joint regional functions like dances, pub nights, boat cruise and bowling etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X