X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
    I don't see the purpose of the above post. You dad was clearly an unrepentant Bugaroman and his various CRYPTIC operational modes are of little interest to me or Macedonians.

DZI, what is it that you want to say?
    I think he was referring to this part
    So look for greece to have to give up Aegean macedonia and look for Bulgaria to cede Pirinsko to the republic
    I don't think a complete Bugaroman would ask for pirin to be ceded to Macedonia.
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• indigen
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Da Zhive IMRO View Post
      ok, the history of macedonia:
      Alexander the great was obviously born to phillip, who i believe was also son of alexander but i may be wrong, as i read that (non-mpo) book, years ago. either way, the macedonians had a nice little kningdom, that stood up to the persians after the persians stomped on the greek bitches, and we stood up, cuz we always stand up for what we believe in! After alexander conquered the world and experienced an untimely surmise, the kingdom was broken up amongst his generals, which accelerated the demise of the empire by their petty infighting, something our people experience to this day.

Granted the empire disintegrated, our people did not cease to exist, we were just subjected to becoming subjects of the roman, then byzantine, then ottoman empires respectively, but the Tv tries to say (no doubt influenced by the powerful greek lobby in america) and yes, in the early part of the last millenium their was a macedono bulgarian empire ruled by tsar samuil, which is historical fact.

since the split of the ottoman empire, we were divided amongst serbia, bulgaria, and the damn greeks, who i have a special bias toward, because my family is from aegensko. Undoubtedly, the macedonians were first given a country with its own name by tito, but it was a republic with a puppet govt pummeled with yugoslav-serb propaganda. So that milestone could be called a shallow victory at best and a farce at worst. the greeks changed names and made it a crime to learn, worship, or even speak in their own language. I have cousins in canada that left stari kraj after the greeks took over, and they have a greek last name alousis. since the independent country of macedonia was borne some 20 years ago, we have still not been afforded respect by the international community, due striictly to greek philandering

thats my story and im stickin to it, do you need any elaboration, or did i leave anything out?
      Your story is quite shallow and you need to acquire deeper knowledge by first reading a fair bit of history. This is a topic about MPO and we should not digress much and go off-topic in this thread.

Your view on Tsar Samoil is not correct and is contested by Macedonian patriots with a healthy mind. There is NO material evidence that the empire called itself "B" anything and thus we should NOT assume that it was what you have been duped into believing.

Secondly, neither "Tito" nor his party gave Macedonians anything, they fought for their gains and he was forced to concede self-determination if Macedonians were to participate in his Federal Yu venture, and by also going along with the idea of a United Macedonia whilst scheming behind the scenes with Western imperilaists to undermine it.

Lastly, whilst Macedonians lost the struggle for a United Macedonia, were force-fed a stagnant and, in the main, nationally retarding ideology and suffered political repression, they still gained their national, linguistic and religious identity. MPO BULGARIAN STOOGES (or any other sell outs to foreign nations) should have little case to criticise the pros and cons of SRM, IMHO! MPO and Vancho Mihajlov, your dad's greatest IDOL, worked very hard denigrating and denouncing the Macedonian national identity that gained its relative freedom of expression in SRM and that can NEVER EVER BE FORGIVEN!

I.

PS: I am still awaiting your response regarding MPO Constitution!
      Last edited by indigen; 06-16-2010, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Da Zhive IMRO View Post

and yes, in the early part of the last millenium their was a macedono bulgarian empire ruled by tsar samuil, which is historical fact.
        There never was a "Macedo-Bulgarian" empire. There was only the medievel MACEDONIAN empire of Tsar Samuel who was macedonian and the majority of his people were macedonian.

The bulgarians had their own empire. You know that empire where the turkic proto-bulgars ruled and conqured the dumb slavs in bulgaria. The ironic thing is you bulgarians today name and worship yourselvs after a turkic people that conqured and enslaved you

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
          I think he was referring to this part

I don't think a complete Bugaroman would ask for pirin to be ceded to Macedonia.
          Yes, IT IS BUGAROMAN IDEOLOGY! VANCHO MIHAJLOV WAS FOR SAME "UNITED MACEDONIA" - "The Switzerland of the Balkans"! You need to see/know who they (MPO and Vancho and Co.) perceived would populate the country and what would be the ultimate agenda, as outlined by VM!

BT, read the previous posts in this thread before you spam this topic into oblivion!

Lastly, I don't think MPO ever asked for Pirin to be ceded, so no big deal if TA said something like that in some forum.

Tasho Alusheff
          Cleveland
          Jun 9, 2009
          Chago wrote:
          delusion my friend, if you speak bulgarian, you are a bulgarian, if you speak Macedonian you are a greek

...and if you speak english, you are, what? American? South African, Austrailian? Irish? Croatians speak Serbo-Croatian are they part serb? You never heard of the Macedono-Bulgarian language?ajkata, don't they teach you ANYTHING in greek school except fanatics?

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

DZI has made it clear he is pro-Macedonian. His father has just passed so give the kid some time to grieve.

DZI, This is the opening paragraph from a wiki entry on MPO, taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedon..._Organization;

Macedonian Patriotic Organization (MPO) is a political organization founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana in the United States in 1922 by immigrants from Greek Macedonia. It was originally called the Macedonian Political Organization but changed its name in 1952. From 1926 it has published the newspaper Macedonian Tribune. In the past it has promoted the idea of Macedonian Slavs being Bulgarians[1]. The modern MPO supports the independent Macedonian nation and country and is involved in pro-Macedonian advocacy within the US and Canada. [2]
            When did MPO change its policy and stop the pro Bulgar rhetoric as stated above?

Why you see so much anti-MPO talk here is because MPO has been under Bulgarian control and influence for a long time as is evidenced here http://www.macedoniainfo.com/MacPatrOrg_6.htm

MPO spent decades promoting the Bulgarian-ness of Macedonians. It would be nice to see MPO pull all this material out of circulation if they are indeed once again pro-Macedonian.

I hope you and the new generation of Macedonians in the US do indeed stop with the pro-Bulgaria speak, and bring the MPO back to what it once stood for.
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
              There never was a "Macedo-Bulgarian" empire.
              Very true.

DZI, the theory behind the Macedono-Bulgarian Empire is just as strong as the Macedonians are Greeks story.

Don't be so gullible brat. If you're Macedonian then be Macedonian all the way.

Macedonians were never Bulgarian just as Macedonians were never Greek.
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Silver
                • Sep 2009

I personally (and it's nothing personal ) choose not trust anyone who is or was involved and a member of the MPO. What's really conspicuous among other things is how they can change their tune and mantra like they change their socks. The only Macedonian words or phrases they know to say are 'my baba', 'egejsko' and 'tavche grafche'. They have no problem getting married in a church where the steeple is marked 'Macedono-Bulgarian'. What in god's name is 'Macedono'? How long did it take your genius for-fathers to think of such a thing? Have you no shame?

It's plain and simple the MPO is an extension of the Ultra-Nationalist Exarchate Church and the Supreme Macedonian Committee. My fear is that the same treachery and tactics exist today as always: gain trust then insert the long sharp knife through the liver when the Macedonian isn't looking (wish I could say 'metaphorically speaking of course' but I can't). Bulgar history is as big a lie as the Arvano-Vlach. Both nations were created out of thin air by the European Powers to suit a purpose and to destroy Macedonia. How long can you be a sucker and work against your innocent brothers?

In a nutshell the word 'Bulgar' comes from 'Vulgar'. The real name of the Mongol hordes who subdued the indigenous slavic speakers in the land were the modern nation state of 'Bulgaria' exists today. They are the same indigenous people who lived, still live and always lived there and in Macedonia for thousands of years before the 'Bulgars' and 'Turko-Tatars' came to the region. That's why the 'Bulgarian' language is similar to the Macedonian. In Slavic the letter 'B' is pronounced 'V'. That makes Bulgar, Vulgar. A word used to describe something or someone disgusting in English. How do like your name now? Can a ‘Bulgarian’ tell me it was their people who thought up that name? If by chance you are still brainwashed than you need to learn more about your language to be able to escape your conditioning under so many lies, so good luck.

Whatever your politics is you will never be able to prove it unfortunately. History cannot be ignored. If the former and supposedly reformed Bulgaromani really want to do something to help Macedonia then they will check out of the MPO and Exarchate nursery, donate to ‘Ohridski’ Macedonian causes and most importantly stay on the sidelines. Wait to see what Macedonia's future will be without trying to subvert her!

Think of the integrity of your family and do the right thing. There is no other choice ‘Bulgarian’ politics and ideology be damned the MPO has got to go!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Silver, you are 100% correct.
                  The MPO has too much objectionable history. A new organisation with a new constitution and name is really the only path for true Macedonian patriots within the MPO.

There will always be doubt over this organisation.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

That's it RTG. MPO should go and DZI and his generation do not need to follow those benchmarks any longer.

Unfortunately, as Silver quite aptly put it, the 'Vulgar' won't let the MPO vanish as this has been the 'Vulgar's' means of running their propaganda, just as Greece now uses the same Turkic people to run the Pan-Macedonians.

Comment

• Da Zhive IMRO
                      • Apr 2010

first of all, excuse my abscence, i live with my baba and she doesnt have internet so i can only gain access at my mothers, secondly, thank you buktop and mikail for realizing im macedonian even tho others on this site think im trying to infiltrate or something. third, i forget who asked about the mpo constitution, but its gonna be awhile till i get on that but i havent forgotten, and im dodgingnothing. My father obviously wasnt a bugaroman as buktop so graciously pointed out because if he was then he wouldnt call for the cessession of pirinsko. Silver, if i may courteously pick a bone with you, how can you have such seemingly blind hatred for MPO, the reason the name was changed is because of the red scare, had we kept our name as macedonian political organization, we would have loioked like commies. the reason we changed ideaolgy is because of a generational shift. does that make sense? and as we move to my generation we could care less about the politicking, we just want to hang out with macedonians because thats what we do, not bicker over petty stujff. also, i know a few more phrases than the ones u out line lajna glava. (no offense) just makin a point. Im not hiding anything im not dodging anythoing

Comment

• indigen
                        • May 2009

Metodija A. Koloski: Re: Pro-Bulgarism of MPO-Must Read-Important!

Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000
                        Sender: Macedonian Discussion List
                        Subject: Re: Pro-Bulgarism of MPO-Must Read-Important!

This is a declaration from the Macedonian World Congress to the Macedonian Patroitic Organization(fair use only):

ИМАЈЌИ предвид дека со поделбата на Македонија и Македонците со Букурешкиот договор од 10 август 1913 година, етничкото чистење на македонската земја од централите Белград, Софија и Атина придонесе за големо протерување и емигрирање на етничките Македонци од своите автохтони родни огништа во прекуокеанските земји,
                        ЗНАЕЈЌИ дека последната Македонска држава е возобновена на 2 август 1944 година во Македонскиот Православен Манастир “Свети Отец Прохор Пчински” на Првото заседание на Антифашистичкото Собрание на Народното Ослободување на Македонија, иако само во Вардарскиот дел на нејзините етно-историски граници, во постојните гео-политички граници на Република Македонија,
                        ЗНАЕЈЌИ дека Македонската Православна Црква како канонска наследничка на Охридската Архиепископија, односно Патријаршија, својата самостојност ја
                        возобнови дури во 1958 година и дека заради тоа дел од македонската емиграција градеше македонски цркви и се црквуваше во нив, но под јурисдикција на Бугарската, Српската и Грчката Православна Црква,
                        ЗНАЕЈЌИ дека Светскиот Македонски Конгрес, формиран на 12 јануари 1899 година во Женева, Швајцарија, со цел како легитимно претставничко тело на македонскиот народ и на Македонија да го прокламира правото за државност на Македонија во нејзините природни и етнички граници: од Шар планина на север, до реката Бистрица и до Егејското Море на југ, и од Кораб и Грамос на запад, до Родопите и реката Места на исток, и формирање времена Македонска Влада која до целосната државна самостојност ќе го застапува македонскиот народ пред големите европски сили, се возобнови на 16 јули 1990 година, како неформален Светски Парламент на Македонците од сите делови на Македонија во целиот свет,
                        ЗНАЕЈЌИ дека со дефинитивното распаѓање на поранешна СФРЈ во јануари 1992 година, со референдумот за ”самостојна и суверена држава Македонија” на 8 септември 1991 година и со прогласувањето на Уставот на Република Македонија на 17 ноември 1991 година, Македонија целосно го возобнови својот меѓународно правен субјективитет,
                        ТРГНУВАЈЌИ од историскиот факт дека дел од Македонците во САД, претежно од Егејскиот дел на Македонија, во 1922 година во САД ја формирале Македонската Патриотска Организација со цел ослободување на Македонија со слоганот “Македонија на Македонците” и за конституирање на Македонија како независна држава во нејзините историски и географски граници, која ќе обезбедува уставни гаранции за етничките, верските, културните и политичките права и слободи за сите граѓани,
                        СВЕСНИ дека дел од Македонците во САД и Канада, претежно од Егејскиот дел на Македонија и членови на Македонската Патриотска Организација, од 1900 година до 1958 година изградиле околу триесетина македонски цркви познати како македонско-бугарски цркви кои ја прифатиле јурисдикцијата на Бугарската Православна Црква, бидејќи и во неа, како ќерка на Македонската Православна Црква се служел старомакедонскиот црковен јазик, а Македонската Православна Црква се уште не била возобновена,

СВЕСНИ дека македонската емиграција од 1900 година до 1944 година и по неа, беше изложена на силна пропаганда од Белград, Софија и Атина со цел денационализација и асимилација на Македонците во Бугари, Срби и Грци, дефинитивно санкционирање на поделбата на Македонија и затворање на македонското прашање, а
                        Врз основа на членот 49 од Статутот на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес (“Службен весник на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес” броевите 1/93 и 6/98 и Решение С.О.бр.17/99 од 30.04.1999 година на Основниот суд Скопје И Скопје), Милениумското Десетто јубилејно Генерално Собрание на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес на 5 август 2000 година во Скопје, Република Македонија, ја донесе следната

Д Е К Л А Р А Ц И Ј А
                        за Македонската Патриотска Организација во САД

(1) Светскиот Македонски Конгрес смета дека се исполнети сите предуслови за целосно духовно, културно и економско обединување на Македонците од сите делови на Македонија во целиот свет, независно од нивната политичка припадност, верско уверување, социјално потекло, општествена положба и државјанство.
                        (2) Светскиот Македонски Конгрес цврсто верува дека бугарската, српската и грчката пропаганда ќе бидат се повеќе минорни и маргинализирани во делувањето меѓу македонската емиграција во светот и меѓу Македонците во сите делови на Македонија и затоа упатува јавен апел до сите македонски организации за помирување и обединување, односно пристапување во единствениот Светски Македонски Конгрес.
                        (3) Светскиот Македонски Конгрес ја прифаќа
                        соработката со Македонската Патриотска Организација и упатува јавна понуда за нејзино обединување во единствениот Светски Македонски Конгрес, доколку Македонската Патриотска Организација:
                        (3.1) го потврди македонскиот етнички, јазичен,
                        културен, верски, историски и државен идентитет, континуитет, наследство, простор и ентитет и тоа го санкционира во својот Статут, Програма и други документи,
                        (3.2) со посебна Резолуција декларира дека
                        Македонците никогаш не биле, не се, ниту ќе бидат Срби, Бугари, Грци, Албанци, Турци, Словени,
                        Славо-Македонци или што и да е друго освен етнички Македонци од векови за навек,
                        (3.3) го штити македонскиот етнички, јазичен,
                        културен, верски, историски и државен идентитет, континуитет, наследство, простор и ентитет;
                        (3.4) најостро ги осуди преговорите за промена на
                        името на државата Македонија, и
                        (3.5) ја прифати и законски и статутарно ја
                        санкционира јурисдикцијата на Македонската Православна Црква над сите македонско-бугарски цркви изградени од Македонците – членови на Македонската Патриотска Организација – кои досега се под јурисдикција на Бугарската Православна Црква.

(4) Врз основа на оваа Декларација, Светскиот
                        Македонски Конгрес е подготвен во секое време и на секое место, на највисоко ниво, да потпише Договор за помирување и обединување меѓу Светскиот Македонски Конгрес и Македонската Патриотска Организација.
                        (5) Составен дел на оваа Декларација е
                        предлог-Договорот за помирување и обединување меѓу Светскиот Македонски Конгрес и Македонската Патриотска Организација.

(6) Оваа Декларација влегува во сила со нејзиното донесување.
                        (7) По еден примерок од оваа Декларација се доставува до: архивата и членовите на Канцеларијата за врски на СМК за САД; македонските организации и православни црковни општини во САД и Канада; Македонската Патриотска Организација; архивата на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес; и архивата на Светскиот Македонски Младински Конгрес.
                        (8) Оваа Декларација се објавува во “Службен весник на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес”.

Дел.број 334/2000
                        5 август 2000 година
                        Скопје, Република Македонија

Претседател
                        на Светскиот Македонски Конгрес
                        Тодор Петров

-------------

Once upon a time Meto Koloski knew what the MPO was and has always represented!

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Bump!

For the the educational benefit of some new MTO members!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                            Bump!

For the the educational benefit of some new MTO members!
                            indigen where do you call home?

Educational benefit? I was born in Toronto before any Macedonian Orthodox Church in North America or Diaspora and dad came in 1948 and dedo in 1908. Want me to educate you with some real facts or do want to mislead people here with your own PERSONAL propaganda and agenda?

The MPO of today is NOTHING like it was in the past with members like Steve Stavro and John Bitove Sr. Many former MPO members seen the light and went on to help build and attend the Macedonian Orthodox Church's of today.

NEVER BEEN A MEMBER OF ANY ORGANIZATION
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-01-2010, 10:39 AM.
                            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

The MPO should continue to be ashamed to call itself a Macedonian organisation. Its members may have been good Macedonians but the organisation itself has proven as recently as the MPO/UMD collaboration that they do not accept the Macedonian ethnicity. They will never qualify as workers for the Macedonian Cause.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

I'm still amazed by the polarity of this discussion, there seems to be a mountain of evidence of the miserable shortcomings of the MPO, we even have North Americans who don't have any trust in MPO and yet the apologists for these bastards raise their heads on a regular basis...

Comment

Working...
                                X