Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Da Zhive IMRO
    • Apr 2010

I understand here too risto, however, by historical views i mean the roles of vancho, vlado, and imro, not the political. do we both not agree the treaty of bucharest was the beginning of the end? Or that ther only good thing tito ever did for us was give our name back, albeit in puppet form? If I am mistaken maybe i should leave for awhile, however, i dont believe tatko ever left the discusiion, and aside from you attacking his character, i can carry on with you opposing his other beliefs, you know what i mean
    ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

DZI, I won't paint you as anything.
      I will paint the MPO though. As recently as a few weeks ago, they were advising all of their members to proclaim their ethnicity as Bulgarian. Jump around and avoid it as much as you like, if you depart from this belief then you are welcome in my house any time. The leaders of the MPO are not welcome for this reason.

Macedonian-American suggests Macedonians living in America.
      Macedono-Bulgarian suggest Macedonians who don't know what they are (or where they are for that matter).

Visheni has lost most of its patriots now with a whole bunch of foreigners living there now. It is fertile, green and has views of Kostur that people would kill for. And kill they did.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

This is the MP perspective, already included on this thread:
        Лебамоф: МПО е американска организација. Станува со американски концепт на мислење. За МПО е нормално еден Али Ахмети да рече “Јас сум Македонец”. За МПО, Али Ахмети е Македонец. За МПО и јас сум Македонец, зашто припаѓам кон Македонија. Но, за МПО етнички, јас сум Бугарин, а Али Ахмети е Албанец. Сите заедно ние сме Македонци.
        Translated as follows if you cannot read Macedonian:
        Lebamof: MPO is an American organization. It has a U.S. concept of thinking. For the MPO it is normal for Ali Ahmeti to say "I am Macedonian". For the MPO, Ali Ahmeti is Macedonian. For the MPO I am also Macedonian, because we belong to Macedonia. But for the MPO (in terms of) ethnicity, I am Bulgarian, and Ali Ahmeti is Albanian. All together we are Macedonians.

This pretty much sums up the MPO for me. If you disagree with this, then the fight is between you and the MPO. Not with us.

I chose not to quote your father but you can find at least one of his statements earlier in this thread. It tends to support the above quote.

The treaty of Bucharest is one of many beginnings of the end. The attempted erosion of the Macedonian ethnic identity by the likes of the MPO is yet another.

Please don't feel compelled to defend the MPO. We invite them here for continued debate and I personally do not feel it is your job to represent their beliefs.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Those are heavy words by Lebamov, i fully disagree with them.

Da Zivee VMRO, You need to fully reform MPO if you want them to look like a serious Macedonian Organization, i believe the people there are far too Americanized and some people there think its OK to be Macedonian and Bulgarian at the same time which it cant be. I think you will find that the people here are very tolerant, they will give you all the support but its very easy to loose it in a second.

You need to go back to ideologies and lots of advise, if you want to learn something and there is a difference to learning and being brainwashed you have come to the right place, but as most people have tried and failed in the past is to try and take away our identities whether its Bulgarian,Greek or Serbians. We are our own people, we are our own destiny sure we respect anybody else name and identity but nobody can force us to change ours i think thats the difference.

You need to stay on the right path, because its very easy to slip off and loose touch. You are not doing yourself,your family or your ancestors any favors by declaring yourself to be Bulgarian.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

5) Macedonian Orthodox Church
            Risto, What about the Macedonian Torbeshi who are Muslim? How are they suppose to represent themselves?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Prolet, there was significant discussion in relation to this on the Macedonian Cause thread. Ultimately, there is no need for the Torbeshi to feel excluded from being Macedonians. They, better than most, understand what they used to be and the reasons for their conversion.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great
                You also claim a Bulgarian ethnicity. Kosovars in Kosovo appear to have claimed an independent Kosovo. Albanians in Albania seem happy with the result. Do you find any parallels with the MPO stance?
                Originally posted by da zhivje imro
                where can you quote me as saying i claim bulgarian ethnicity? i have said in every post so far I am a macedonian and nothing else
                Also, I am sorry for calling you UMD that was confusion on my part but when i first started reading these posts, before i registered, you guys seemed awful chummy.
                Also, I am lost on your analogy of kosovo with my MPO stance, as i said I leave the fighting and bickering to the old timers BRAJKO, I have different feelings which coincide with those of my generation in the MPO
                The MPO states they are Macedonians with a Bulgarian ethnicity. Often. Given this well known fact about the MPO, tell me why you cannot draw the parallels between the ethnic Albanians of Kosovo vis-à-vis Albania and the ethnic "Bulgarians" of Macedonia vis-à-vis Bulgaria. Whose bidding is the MPO doing? Obviously Bulgaria's.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Blast from the past in memory of Tasho

Tasho Alusheff
                  Newsgroups: alt.news.macedonia
                  Date: 21 Apr 2001 23:39:15 GMT
                  Subject: Re: Question to the Grkomans and Bugaromans

>From: sp...erols.com
                  >Excuse me, Tasho, but:
                  >1. Slvko is a nice guy

Wrong, he's as arogant as me and is an asshole

>2. You are possibly related

No fucking way, sweetmeat....he ain't from Banica, Ekshi-sou or Visheni, there are no Alushevski's on this planet BTW.

>3. Slavko is probably related to this other guy, too

Perhaps, but that ain't none of my concern.

>4. Slavko's mom is Bulgarian. He knows the difference between Macedonians and Bulgarians.

I don’t believe he knows his ass from a hole in the ground. I’ve discussed this with him at great length. You have a short memory. You were there, on that Buffalo server list, 3 years ago....May of ‘98 when he so graceously told me the difference between my kind and his(ski). Nobody can tell me anything about that knuckleheaded serbian stooge that I don’t already know.

>5. What has Slavko ever done to you?

see number 4......
                  Later, Toots...
                  Tasho

[NB: He is talking about Slavko Mangovski, the Editor of Makedonsko Sonce and a true Macedonian Patriot.]

--------

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001

"Tasho Alusheff" <mrekshi...aol.com> wrote in message

news:[email protected]...

the difference between my kind and his(ski). Nobody can tell me anything about that knuckleheaded serbian stooge that I don't already know.

"STOOGE"? A BUGAROMAN STOOGE CALLING SOMEONE A SERBIAN STOOGE?

LOL.
                  ------------

Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001

<sp...erols.com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

such a pleasant and gentlemanly exchange you guys

I like Tasho, and I understand where he is coming from. He's just from a different era so he's polluted with the Bulgarian-boot-kissing Bugaroman lingo. He can't understand how offensive that is to people like me who see ourselves as Macedonians and how destructive such affinities have been to our cause. Otherwise, he is a good Macedonian.

-----------
                  Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001

> Where did you get this from?

I don't know where Harry gets it from but I get it from my maternal
                  grandfather, born in 1903 in a village near Bitola (Capari), emigrated to
                  Australia in 1937 (brought the rest of his family in 1951). A man born
                  under Ottoman rule, came to Australia with a Serbian surname as that's what
                  the Serbs tried to turn him into, spent many years raising money and working
                  with a group of others to build the first Macedonian Church in Wollongong
                  Australia. A man who never knew life under Tito but who was a proud
                  Macedonian throughout his life. A similar story can be told about my
                  paternal grandfather (born in Velusina) who came to Australia permanantly in
                  1938 (the rest of the family came in 1956, my father by way of Greece).
                  Both of these people never knew Tito but proclaimed themselves Macedonian
                  during a period when most recent immigrants pereferred to be labelled
                  Yugoslavs rather than Macedonians. I also have relatives bearing Greek
                  surnames who are proud Macedonians. These people grew up in a country that
                  tried to destroy the name of Macedonia (but who now curiously try to
                  monopolose it) but maintained their Macedonian identity and language. Maybe
                  if you had spent time actually talking to Macedonians then you would know
                  how they feel rather than trying to get your version of history from
                  Bulgarian text books.

Cheers
                  Mango
                  ------------

Date: 21 Apr 2001

Mango wrote:

and if this Mango is Slavko Mangovski, you, you mutha fucker, are one of the
                  factors that add to said division...Go fuck yourself you slimely serbian
                  bootlicking bitch!
                  -Alusheff (no fucking ski here, Pal)
                  Last edited by indigen; 06-03-2010, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

That's quite damning material posted by 'indigen'...

It is without doubt poor form to speak ill of the dead but in this case the dead has spoken for himself...

I will still send my condolences to 'dzi' for the loss of his father and I will never question their father and son relationship but it seems that beyond their relationship there's very little else to defend...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by da zhivje imro View Post
                      my father passed after a long and painful disease and you guys still manage to bash him. i can see why he used to get pissed while sitting at his computer when i was a kid. All he ever wanted to do was unite all the macedonians whether from petrich, aegensko(like us) or yugoslav macedonia. however, you guys were unfortunately brainwashed under tito to the point where you denounce the mpo and their bugaromani leadership. while you yourselves are srbomani and everyone can see it but you. I am very fortunate that my stari babas and dedos came here during the end of the ottoman days. at least i can look at the situation through an unblemished lense bog da go prosti
                      DZI, may your father rest in peace.

Nobody here has remarked about his physical condition or poor health, so your anger in that regard is unwarranted. Your comment relating to Macedonians that don't subscribe to the Bulgar propaganda (that has routinely been spewed up) by the MPO as being 'srbomani' is misguided and quite frankly immature. There are a huge number of Macedonian members of this forum, show me how many of them are whatever '-mani'. Although your subsequent posts are less 'confronting', I would still like to ask you, how exactly are we 'srbomani' according to your first post?

The 'bugaromani' believe that Khan Asparuh, whose roots are somewhere near or beyond the steppes of central Asia, is a more relevant figure in our historical heritage than Alexander the Great, who is from Macedonia. Are you naive in that way also? I am not claiming any direct genetical link with figures from ancient or medieval times, so please refrain from deliberately misinterpreting my comments. I simply have integrity and the capacity to think with logic, and I am not prepared to share the history of the Macedonian people and identity with another ethnicity, just like no other self-respecting person would.

Does that make me a "brainwashed" Macedonian according to MPO doctrine? How about according to you?

I am glad to see that younger Macedonians like yourself are breaking the trend of some of your fathers and grandfathers who became subordinate to Bulgar propaganda. It is something positive coming from people that have ties to the MPO. What percentage of the Macedonian youth that have ties to the MPO are Macedonian as opposed to 'bugaromani'?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

I was never exposed to bulgarian propaganda, nor was i told i was bulgarian. I grew up with the understanding i came from sheperd families in ekshisou and visheni
                        But your father spoke like a convinced 'bugaroman' on the internet, repeatedly. Was he in the habit of saying one thing to you and another thing to others? I don't mean to be intrusive, it's just hard to reconcile what you're saying.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I've merged this DZI's thread about the UMD with this one MPO, it is all relevant and I would prefer for the discussion to be kept in the one place.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by da zhivje imro
                            ........my own father is quoted on this very site as saying is a descendant iof the soldiers of alexander
                            Where DZI?

Comment

• Da Zhive IMRO
                              • Apr 2010

Ive been gone, cuz I buried my father this morning, however, i would like to adress some of your comments in a thoughtful manner. First of all, the srbomani comment was an unwarranted jab borne strictly out of my emotional state of mind at the time of said comment. Secondly, I believe my father preached the same doctrine to me as he did on the computer, the difference being my generation, as I previously stated, has in no way indoctrinated. So his comments did not persuade me to look at myself as "macedono-bulgarian" or anything else beside macedonian. In Regard to SOM's question of how many of my generation in the MPO are macedonian Vs bugaromani- 100% of those I know are macedonian like me. We don't believe in the political BS of your and my fathers generation, as i assume you are in his generation. However, I have to assume I am one of maybe 3 my age who are active in Macedonian forums, functions or debates outside of MPO functions, which is not to take away from their dedication to our collective struggle

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Ive been gone, cuz I buried my father this morning, however, i would like to adress some of your comments in a thoughtful manner. First of all, the srbomani comment was an unwarranted jab borne strictly out of my emotional state of mind at the time of said comment. Secondly, I believe my father preached the same doctrine to me as he did on the computer, the difference being my generation, as I previously stated, has in no way indoctrinated. So his comments did not persuade me to look at myself as "macedono-bulgarian" or anything else beside macedonian. In Regard to SOM's question of how many of my generation in the MPO are macedonian Vs bugaromani- 100% of those I know are macedonian like me. We don't believe in the political BS of your and my fathers generation, as i assume you are in his generation. However, I have to assume I am one of maybe 3 my age who are active in Macedonian forums, functions or debates outside of MPO functions, which is not to take away from their dedication to our collective struggle
                                Sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X