Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makgerman
    • Nov 2009

There was also a proud Damov who fought for the Macedonians against the Greek and Turkish oppressors - only to find a relative Dam-idis declare himslef as a Grk spreading Hell-grcka propaganda.

Every egejsko village has to have one of them and I have noticed some on this forum.

Comment

• damian
      Banned
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
      There was also a proud Damov who fought for the Macedonians against the Greek and Turkish oppressors - only to find a relative Dam-idis declare himslef as a Grk spreading Hell-grcka propaganda.

Every egejsko village has to have one of them and I have noticed some on this forum.
      Makgerman I am not political. I am an empiricist.

Comment

• damian
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

Yes there is also people hiding their kids from SNOF and other "Macedonians" so they couldnt be used as cannon fodder for political ends. I suppose they were traitors for you.

Comment

• damian
          Banned
          • Jun 2012

And my question of whether the Gorani are Macedonians was not answered and why they dont seem to refer to themselves as Macedonians.

Comment

• makgerman
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by damian View Post
            And my question of whether the Gorani are Macedonians was not answered and why they dont seem to refer to themselves as Macedonians.
            Religion & culturual assimiliation leads Macedonians to being called Gorani (Kosovo coming from Gora in the Sar Planina Mountains), Torbeshi, Macedonian Muslims.

Grkomani - Forced assimiliation of Macedonians to later become traitors to their own people leads to Damian the apologist.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The macedonian people are their own worst enemies.I was surprised to hear that macedonians delivered to the turkish authorities gotse delchev.What sort of mindest you have to have to do that.How could anyone call themselves macedonian after delivering a macedonian hero to the turks.Gotse was trying to free macedonian for the good of the macedonians.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                X