Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i can see the tanks rolling over people like tianimin square..
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zakynthian
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      I was wondering what kind of oracular art helps you seeing rolling tanks
      From the Greeks of old whose dying
      brought to life and spirit free
      now with ancient valour rising
      let us hail you, oh Liberty!

(Dionisios Solomos, Hymn to Liberty, 1823)

Comment

• damian
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

tianemmen was staged just like the berlin wall fall of communism george part of the lockdown yes i could see a similar thing happening in greece and not just there now they compare greece to east germany the east falls the west too
        Last edited by damian; 08-13-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

well what else can you put 500 tanks to use for tilling the land??
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by damian View Post
            tianemmen was staged just like the berlin wall fall of communism george part of the lockdown yes i could see a similar thing happening in greece and not just there now they compare greece to east germany the east falls the west too
            Is that “sentence” supposed to make sense?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

As a neutral country Switzerland has to spend more money on its army in order to stay that way, it is only used in defense.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Yeah & it's mean't to be neutral so they may not need an army after all.Think of all that money in swiss banks.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Louis View Post
                  Is that “sentence” supposed to make sense?
                  yes i wrote it like a fast intel memo

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

do you guys know that nato is obliged to supply arms to those countries that aren't in nato for free.Those countries who are members of nato have to pay fees to be a member of nato.Ithink the fees are quite big.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• damian
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2012

do you guys know that nato is obliged to supply arms to those countries that aren't in nato for free.Those countries who are members of nato have to pay fees to be a member of nato.Ithink the fees are quite big.
                      I doubt Greece really wants war with anyone but ROM still would stand little chance if Greece fully mobilized its military machine. I wouldnt put too much hope in Turkey as Greece has the power to fight Turkey to a standstill even to do serious damage to it and capture territory. But that will never happen because too much money will be lost. Most people in these countries just want to make money and live nice peaceful lives. Unless the whole world goes into chaos.
                      Last edited by damian; 08-26-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Damian, you poor thing. You must live near too many Greeks.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I doubt Greece really wants war with anyone but ROM still would stand little chance if Greece fully mobilized its military machine. I wouldnt put too much hope in Turkey as Greece has the power to fight Turkey to a standstill even to do serious damage to it and capture territory. But that will never happen because too much money will be lost. Most people in these countries just want to make money and live nice peaceful lives. Unless the whole world goes into chaos.
                          Damo, I've noticed in many of your posts you prefer to write "ROM"...you're both cheerleader and apologist for the 'Greek' cause and you claim familiarity with little known 'greek' dialects of the highland regions of Western Macedonia...now this being the 'Exposing Lies and Propaganda' thread, is there something you're not telling us 'phille'...?

Comment

• damian
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Damo, I've noticed in many of your posts you prefer to write "ROM"...you're both cheerleader and apologist for the 'Greek' cause and you claim familiarity with little known 'greek' dialects of the highland regions of Western Macedonia...now this being the 'Exposing Lies and Propaganda' thread, is there something you're not telling us 'phille'...?
                            Actually my mistake its not a dialectic its a form of pre-formalised Greek spoken in West Macedonia and Thessaly. It definately has no relation to Vlach whatsoever.

No just that Im very familiar with Greece and its military capabilities. I know the region history, politics and I can tell you the most anyone will get from the larger powers is some peanuts with their beer. Maybe it comes across the wrong way Im just doing strategic analysis as I see it with the knowledge I have. And objective history because I notice alot of BS on here about all Greek-speakers in Macedonia-even Greece-being vlachs or Turkish Christians. And thats the same logic that everyone is using against everyone else. Maybe I'm too academic. Just ROM because its easier to write.
                            Last edited by damian; 08-27-2012, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• damian
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Damian, you poor thing. You must live near too many Greeks.
                              You didnt seem to understand the point of my post: normalisation is the best road to take. You know what conflict means in that region for most of the clueless population.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

You didnt seem to understand the point of my post: normalisation is the best road to take. You know what conflict means in that region for most of the clueless population.
                                Explain "normalisation" within your Greek loving context.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X