X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Protocol of the conference held at Poros, 1828

Here's an interesting document from 1828 where the boundaries of the new greek state are discussed in detail with consideration to the London Protocols. What is interesting about these documents? The fact that the early neo-greek government did not include Macedonia within her boundaries.

Something our southern f(r)iends like to completely ignore in their national history:

and continued on the same page

An MTO member had posted this elsewhere:

And we already know that Capo D'istria didn't have the same helium screech of ultra-nationalism that his people have today about some bogus claim to a "4000 years of greek history in Macedonia".

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

great find tm another myth busted.It shows the complete stupidity of these greek clowns who from time to time forget & slip up which only goes to show that it's all lies.THey stole macedonia & have no valid claim.They keep harping how it's all greek.
    Last edited by George S.; 06-25-2011, 10:15 AM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I wonder what has happened to "educated Greeks" since Capo D'Istria's time.
      Clearly back then they knew where Macedonia began and why they had no claim to it.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I wonder what has happened to "educated Greeks" since Capo D'Istria's time.
        Clearly back then they knew where Macedonia began and why they had no claim to it.
        There's a gang of angry women somewhere on the internet putting a dubious list of names together to counter this horrible fact. Too bad Capo D'Istria ruined their historical myths on Macedonia.
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
        X