Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Political and social divisions among Albanians

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/x ... 1/29/nb-06

Macedonia gets new political party
    29/11/2010

SKOPJE, Macedonia -- A new party of ethnic Albanians called Albanian Union has been established, local media reported on Sunday (November 28th). Its leader, Valjon Belja, who headed the NGO Realiteti, says his party will seek reforms in the political system and the "canonisation" of the country. He says Macedonia could be divided in three cantons -- ethnic Albanian, Macedonian and an ethnically mixed one. (Kanal 5, A1, NetPress, eReporter - 28/11/10)

------

Only Macedonia would allow a Political party with such clear and concise goals.
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Isn't four parties enough for the Albanians, why have a fifth? actually, four is way too much, they should only have one?

He says Macedonia could be divided in three cantons -- ethnic Albanian, Macedonian and an ethnically mixed one.
    Who is he to be making these kind of statements, do the Albanians think they run Macedonia now, do they think they call the shots.
    Last edited by Daniel the Great; 11-30-2010, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Flooding parliament to get more seats, before you know it they will be running the country. And still we have to use the softly, softly approach to the Macedonians there for fear of hurting their feelings.
      This is preposterous
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Frank
        Banned
        • Mar 2010

preposterous yes it is, why do we all fight and it's understandable that Warriors for the Cause are losing faith in that donkey Country of ours respected by nobody, nobody

Especially those Shiptars who seek to take our Country away

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
          Flooding parliament to get more seats, before you know it they will be running the country. And still we have to use the softly, softly approach to the Macedonians there for fear of hurting their feelings.
          This is preposterous
          Correct me if i'm wrong, but They would only be stealing seats in Parliament of each other. I don't think there would be more seats to gain, unless Macedonians decide to vote for them.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Bill , am not privy to the parliamentarian system brat in RoM. it can't be a positive thing to have another political party that is not a NATIONAL Macedonian one.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

Whats important is what the parties stand for, not how many there is..

There can be 100, but this does not increase the amount of overall albanian votes
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

I suppose from another perspective, the more there are the further they dilute the vote of the Albanian bloc. We know all of the Albanian parties essentially hold the same views and plans on the division of Macedonia.

In fact, from a strategic perspective, it would make sense for some of the serious Macedonian political parties to fund and support more and more Albanian candidates as independents, and new party establishments, particularly in certain electorates where the Macedonian candidate generally loses out to an Albanian candidate from the two major Albanian parties, by a very close margin. That could dilute the Albanian vote just enough to get the Macedonian candidate through.

Comment

• fyrOM
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2010

Its all to do with branding. Like eg a company making icecream in the same factory. They make a premium one an charge a fortune then a medium one and a cheap so called family variety. They give each type a different identity so that people won recognise they are the same company and make too sharp a comparison between their products. Likewise the Albanians are in it together…the current parties have already made it clear they want independence or a least autonomy…the new party will be the radical one demanding the greatest results while the others can take the res of the spectrum from middle to moderate. This way one group takes the heat if things go bad but all can chime in and up their position if things start going their way.

This type of tactic is what I was trying to urge he UMD as a star to do and also if in anyway the MTO and UMD could influence minor Macedonian parties to join in on the idea and leave the government looking like the rational moderate. We all now know how much the UMD doesn’t want to play so I really don know how to expand on his concept which the Albanians are now using against us. Kaj sto nema sloga nema boga.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post

This type of tactic is what I was trying to urge he UMD as a star to do and also if in anyway the MTO and UMD could influence minor Macedonian parties to join in on the idea and leave the government looking like the rational moderate. We all now know how much the UMD doesn’t want to play so I really don know how to expand on his concept which the Albanians are now using against us. Kaj sto nema sloga nema boga.
                    UMD???...get off the fuckin' drugs mate...

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      Bill , am not privy to the parliamentarian system brat in RoM. it can't be a positive thing to have another political party that is not a NATIONAL Macedonian one.

Well that brings them to five ethnic Albanian political parties in the Republic of Macedonia, i just think it's completely unnecessary.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Phoenix I originally thought that way as I could not believe such a prominent organisation could be so contra to the Macedonian cause. Interaction with them on this site and the calibre of their responses said clearly I was barking up the wrong tree. It is a waste that the hold the position they do. I realise without a serious shake-up in attitude and replacement of some faces we may never be able to work with them.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

So how does it work then? 3 Kantoni one Macedonian one Albania and one Mixed whats the point of that? I cant believe these people are getting away with high treason, who is allowing them to make such disgusting claims i think you'd be given the death sentence if anybody tried this in a western country.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Prolet its all about federalising Macedonia based on the local council levels being given more autonomy. Once successive councils are overtaken then secession from the federation.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/x ... 1/29/nb-06

Macedonia gets new political party
                              29/11/2010

Only Macedonia would allow a Political party with such clear and concise goals.
                              PKK supporter Kurdish party in Turkey demanded Turkey to be divided in 7 different cantons in last month. They ask for autonomy here for like few months. So, Macedonia is not alone on this.

Turkish supreme court closed their party for like 2 times b4 because of supporting PKK terror but they form new one again even tough they never get more than 5-6% of votes cuz not even more than half of the Kurds here supports them. They get full support from EU tough and they always visit this Kurdish party whenever they come here.

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                              Isn't four parties enough for the Albanians, why have a fifth? actually, four is way too much, they should only have one?
                              Whats the downside of having lots of pro-Albanian parties? Their vote will be more divided, so you should be happy. I wish there would be more than one pro-Kurdish party in Turkey even if they cant get more than 5%.

Comment

Working...
                              X