X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatso
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
    Yes, yes... And yes, we all are crap like Cultea said and i am the hateful one because my country and my PM supporting terrorists against Greece, right Fatso? (!!!)

We are the one who are full of hate against you and your country, so much, that we proudly say that "our PM doesn't support domestic terrorists but only foreign ones". Even tough these foreign terrorists stacks bombs in our neighborhood. (!!!)
    Give me a break...it was your government that sponsored the pogrom of the 50's and your army that continuously rapes young Kurkish girls.

Join me on any European forum and deny there what you are denying here. You will gladly hear from Croats,Slovenes,Romanians,Bulgarians,Greeks, and plenty of Germans.

You are pathetic.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Abdullah Öcalan was allowed to enter Greece, but an innocent Macedonian Grandfather who was only travelling with his sons to find their heritage, is blocked entering Greece and labelled a terrorist.

To SirGeorge and Fatso, can you now understand why i have so much anger with Greeks. This sort of bullshit is never ending. Or mabe one day....just mabe.

(i just realised it has already been posted. But i will let it remain to make sure as many people as possible don't miss it and witness how pathetic and inhumane this nation Greece is)

Melbourne grandfather denied entry to Greece, labelled a ‘security threat'

A MELBOURNE grandfather holidaying with his two sons has been branded a "security threat" and denied entry to Greece.

Greek-born George Kiriakidis, 67, was stopped by Greek police as he tried to cross the Macedonian-Greek border yesterday.

Mr Kiriakidis’ wife Mary said she was in a state of shock.

"He was only going with his boys to find their heritage, I can’t believe he’s a security risk,’’ she said.

“He’s never done anything political in his life, he’s worked all his life.”

Mrs Kiriakidis was only told the news by a relative at 2am today and wasn’t sure if her husband would continue travelling.

Speaking to 3AW, she said her husband had been living in Australia since 1960 and had worked as a builder ever since.

The Kiriakidis’, who have four grandchildren, visited Greece 19 years ago with no travel problems.

The Mill Park man left for Macedonia on Sunday with two of his three children, John, 38 and Lazarus, 29.

“It was going to be bonding time with the boys, they were going to see where their dad came from and visit their relations,’’ Mrs Kiriakidis said.
      http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mor...ef0bbcd65c5cf8
      Last edited by Bill77; 06-26-2012, 04:49 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Bill, you dont know the full story so dont rush to judgement. You dont even know the guys background or ethnicity either. Im not a fan for communists never have been. If he was (which I dont know) he can go bond in Euro disneyland with his kids instead.
        Post some more details before getting all upset.

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

This is unbelievable Bill77. Not only Ocalan, but there are 1000s of kurdish terrorists currently lives in Greece with permanent stay visa. 2 weeks ago they killed two policemen in Istanbul and it`s believed that they entered Turkey from Thrace by using Greek border.

I remembered my post in this thread from last year. One of the terrorists accidentally exploded himself and his whole apartment in Salonika;

This was his own personal weapon stash;
          anti-tank weapon armed with a 64mm M80 shell, a Kalashnikov submachine gun with four rounds, a Scorpion submachine gun, an AK machine gun, an older model machine gun, ammunition of various diameters, 14 handgrenade detonators, six handgrenades, two anti-personnel mines and five kilos of an unidentified powder believed to be dynamite.
          And this terrorist was a guest of Greece with a permanent EU visa issued by the Greek government but the 67 year old Macedonian grandfather becomes a security threat to them.

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Dersim: History forces us into confrontation

Turkey is in the midst of a historical turning point. For the first time, we feel that the thick and heavy cover sheet of the past is being removed. For the first time, our historical assumptions are being questioned.
            Now, history is running at a greater speed. From one aspect, it is an exciting feeling. Unexpectedly, a moment in the past that we think is forgotten grasps us. As in a song by Edith Piaf, it urges us to recall, but from another aspect this is not easy. Confrontation becomes painful, but it is also healing us. For the victims of a painful past, for those who are unaware of it and for the political and spiritual inheritors of that crime; for all of us, it has a healing impact. Like in the Armenian and Kurdish questions, like in the Dersim question...
            What happened in Dersim?

I was born into a Turkish and Sunni family in a small town on the other side of the Munzur Mountains, Eğin, near Dersim, which is located in Eastern Anatolia. What I knew about Dersim [A violent government response to an alleged rebellion led by Zaza Chief Seyyid Rıza in 1937, which killed thousands of Kurdish Alevis] was limited to the official explanations in the history textbooks, which argued that it was an uprising. But this explanation did not correspond to narratives by our parents. In fact, we all knew that something terrible happened in Dersim. Even though the people of Dersim did not talk about this, we were able to sense the depth of their sorrow. Maybe some were aware that what happened in Dersim was not an uprising; but we found out about this only recently. The Turks became familiar with this after a sudden apology offered in the aftermath of a political polemic.

Dersim was an imposed conflict. Afterwards, memories re-emerged. We realized that what happened was a massacre rather than an uprising. It was a tragedy that could even be considered genocide, given the gravity of the incidents. Turks experienced this confrontation at an unexpected time. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the leader of the mildly Islamic Justice and Development Party (AK Party), offered an official apology for what happened in Dersim on behalf of the state. The people of Dersim were already aware of what happened in history, but millions of Turks and Sunnis found an answer to questions over what happened with this apology.
            One of the official arguments collapsed in this way. ,This was a difficult situation for the Kemalists, who were trying to separate Dersim from Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. They would either justify the inhumanity in Dersim or they would revisit their views on the official ideology. Some preferred the first and some others the latter. However, nothing remained the same after the Dersim confrontation and it seems that it will not in the future as well.

We were unable to prevent the massacres in Dersim in the 1930s. We failed to extend protection to the children murdered back then. But we cannot change the past. Yet we still can save the present and the future. This is not a problem for the Dersim people alone. This is a problem for all of us; it is a problem of healing and in this respect it holds a moral rather than political dimension.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Last edited by Voltron; 06-26-2012, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Voltron you come back on this forum insulting us again.So many cases have been documented of people being denied entry into northern greece for one reason or another but more that they are of a certain ethnicity macedonian.Remember how greece passed a law preventing people from returning to their country of birth.There are far too many cases of passports being ripped up because they got mk or macedonia written on them.People's passports confiscated because they contain macedonian names.People using even australian passports being ripped up spat on simply that they have a birth place written in macedonian that today doesn't even exist.So lets look at it overall.The greeks are deniers & paranoiers of history & events.They forgot easily how the took macedonia by force under the pretext of liberating it from the ottomans for themselves.All they had at the time was a swampland called athens.No more than a landgrab.Thieving,stealing etc call it what you want.Since then just look at what greece has tried to do on many levels to destroy anything or anuyone that is Macedonian.What could we associate something similar is Nazism.But the problem doesn't end there people are still being denied their basic human rights.Greece does not recognize minorities such as the macedonians living in it's borders.Why .Because the minute it does greece will probably sued for trillions as it illegally confiscated lands & people's posseions.Also greece also committted a lot of attrocities & genocide on the macedonian people.Look at the way it denies macedonian existence,belittles & ridicules macedonian claims especially if the macedonians come back
              to their homeland.They forever claim falsely of some sort of trumped up charges that these people have committed acts agains't the greek state or are a security risk.People can see right through this sort of paranoia & lies.A good many people realise this .But today the greeks do deny their mistreatment of macedonians you only need to look at cases of abuse.So don't deny it that there is something drastic in the so called cradle of democracy greece.It is a place where even the fundamental rights are not even respected.
              Despite of even repealing the laws that discriminate of macedonians coming back the discrimination still exists people are abused,beaten etc simply because they are macedonian.So don't tell me all these things aren't happening if you say they are not you should be ashamed of
              supporting your NAZI mates.We have seen the abuse more often as relatives report abuse etc dicrimination upon entry to greece.
              Last edited by George S.; 06-26-2012, 12:12 PM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

George, relax. You should see how they treat me when I go back home to the US. And im a full blown citizen. You dont know the details of the story. I welcome anybody to post all the details and ethnicity for Kyriakidis before passing judgement. Sounds like a Pontian name to me.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

voltron people were adopting all sorts of names if it was voltroski votronous,voltronidis,
                  voltonoglou,They used to make up the namesAs we can see they wanted to show their place of roots.What possible harm could have come from it.Come on this is 2012 why carry on like a racist.(greek govt).Security my arse what possible risk to security,since when is the greek govt scared of individual peoplelet alone a country??they would be if they were outright morons & suffer from paranoia.This is not the first thing that has happened the spitting on passports ripping of passports,humilating people,ridiculing,hurting them psychologically.Indeed you guys look like you don't need all that tourism.
                  Also no one is going to take awayyour bit of macedonia unless the powers that be allow it.NO one can change borders in 2012 in europe.NO matter how hard they try.
                  Last edited by George S.; 06-26-2012, 04:37 PM. Reason: ed
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

Voltron it should be obvious he is Macedonian
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

voltron for once in your life do a complete circle & admit to yourself that your govt has done the macedonians wrong.If you can't do that you are a fucking hypocrit for coming back on this forum.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Lerinsko
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                        George, relax. You should see how they treat me when I go back home to the US. And im a full blown citizen. You dont know the details of the story. I welcome anybody to post all the details and ethnicity for Kyriakidis before passing judgement. Sounds like a Pontian name to me.
                        Gent's it's my first post on this forum. Just to clear things up here George Kiriakidis (Mincev) is an 'ethnic Macedonian' from the village Pesocnica (Ammohori GK). He was on holidays with his 2 sons John and Laz when basically turned back from the boarder. His paperwork (passport) has not been altered in anyway to declare place of birth as Pesocnica-Lerin or the word Macedonia. In 1994 he visited Pesocnica and had some heated words with a few in the Selo, these same people have apparently informed GK administrators that some hard-line radical is visiting - namely GK spies. His sons Johnny Kiriakidis & Laz Kiriakidis have posted photo's of Pesocnica on their facebook sites so I assume they got in OK with thier Australian passports.
                        Anyway it is unsure whether the 'spies' that caused this problem are ethnic Macedonian Pushkari/Grkomani or Prosfiga ?
                        Yes it is common to have a prosfitsko sounding surname ending with "DIS" particulary from Pesocnica - just like mine

Comment

• Voltron
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

Well regarding spy claim, Media here is citing Focus as a source that ROM's intelligence agency is seeking Greek speaking volunteers to join. If this is true, then it can be considered a security risk.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Come on you should know better than that,what possible risk can that guy be he is a family man.He is of no value to the greeks apart from tourism.Remember he went there before.I 've heard countless times of the mistreatment people give people because of their ethnicity.It's happened in the past & is happening now.The authorities do not give a shit.They treat potential tourists like shit.They used to scratch cars,grafitti cars etc.So what is fucking new.
                            Last edited by George S.; 06-27-2012, 11:56 AM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Louis
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2012

Thanks Lerinsko,
                              that was very enlightening. If you live in Macedonia, you would be very useful to the forum.

Comment

• Lerinsko
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                                Well regarding spy claim, Media here is citing Focus as a source that ROM's intelligence agency is seeking Greek speaking volunteers to join. If this is true, then it can be considered a security risk.
                                LOL GK a security risk to what & whom, perhaps GK olives or the Golden Dawn ??

The bloke shot his mouth off in the Selo back in the day-a simple case of a local Pushkar or Prosfiga getting his pay back, and doing his honourable Megali Ellada thing!

Credibility & transparency is at it's all time low if we talk about GK media. Politiaclly-econmocally-internally the GK state is like a dangerous junky looking for it's next hit.
                                Dangerous and unpredictable, doing what it can to save itself.

Very much paranoid, and xenophobic, protecting it's Megali Ellada dream, and of course it's olive trees from the rest of the world!

Athens start balancing the books I say, and stop medalling in the affairs of other nations, and the many media controlled deflecting conspiracies that come with this!

I think you are grasping at straws this time round Voltron.............

Comment

Working...
                                X