• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kykypajko
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

list of Greek laws/news changing names in Aegea macedonia

is there a handy list of all the laws, decrees, and news articles of Greece changing names in Aegean Macedonia?

For instance I"m looking for
    • the northern prefactures
    • airport in solun
    • using the old macedonian sun on blue background
    • highways, buildings, etc

what i'm not looking for is a list of village names in macedonian and greek.

my goal is to have a list of renaming by Greece since 1913, more specifically since the late 1980s, and cite the source.

So whenever anyone wants to talk about Macedonian renaming highways/airpots etc, we need to show them that its nothing in comparison to the modern Greeks
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Do a search above for your topic and lots of information on what your looking for will show up.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

That's hard to be found throu internet, but who knows. I think a greek speaking person will do it easily than us.

From my archive something for start:

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
      X