X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Greece's agenda of Civil War

I was talking to my dad today and we got into a conversation about why the civil war occured and how he was sent away from his villiage with the rest of the kids and some parents. My tatko said the greeks knew Macedonia was a powerful threat and ethnic cleansing was in order to brainwash the children and raise them in hellinic propaganda to have them return one day agian to fight for Greece incase another Balkin War started. My grandmother at the time was left in the villiage, my grandfather was off fighting with the Partisani. She was left behind with the other mothers and she had my uncle who was 3 months old. He eventually was baptised by a greek pope from the facisit that came into Mala Prespa and baptised him greek with a last name in greek.

It makes sence....Greece knew Agean was rich and they had to somehow obtain it so ethnic cleansing was needed to brainwash our culture and grow up in deceat and a blanket of propaganda.

Anyone else hear story's along those lines....its interesting how far these grease pigs went to try and destroy us compleatly but failed in the end! :rmacedonia
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
    I was talking to my dad today and we got into a conversation about why the civil war occured and how he was sent away from his villiage with the rest of the kids and some parents. My tatko said the greeks knew Macedonia was a powerful threat and ethnic cleansing was in order to brainwash the children and raise them in hellinic propaganda to have them return one day agian to fight for Greece incase another Balkin War started. My grandmother at the time was left in the villiage, my grandfather was off fighting with the Partisani. She was left behind with the other mothers and she had my uncle who was 3 months old. He eventually was baptised by a greek pope from the facisit that came into Mala Prespa and baptised him greek with a last name in greek.

It makes sence....Greece knew Agean was rich and they had to somehow obtain it so ethnic cleansing was needed to brainwash our culture and grow up in deceat and a blanket of propaganda.

Anyone else hear story's along those lines....its interesting how far these grease pigs went to try and destroy us compleatly but failed in the end! :rmacedonia
    Makedonetz
    I've heard many oldies say similar things! as for destroying us...ha ha... we are living proof of their failure, their time will come!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

Yes we are that fucking thorn in greece's side which is slowly going to make them cripple!
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

Working...
      X