X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Daskale, Whats your opinion on Vasko Eftov?
    I think Vasko is a good journalist albeit a bit "pushy" at times, why do you ask Prolet?
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• johnMKD
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
      I have no clue thats a good question would they allow them in if their last name is not changed to greek? My uncle has no problem going seeing his last name should be the same as my fathers but was changed. Anyone know can you travel to greece from ROM even though your last name is not Greek
      All incredible stuff you're saying here guys. The only thing I can confirm is that I always saw a lot of Macedonian cars wondering around the region of Aegean Macedonia and in fact many times had bath in the sea right next to people from Macedonia. I didn't know that there were people experiencing trouble to come in.

Maybe you should try entering Greece with your Canadian passport directly from Canada or from another country just to see if you would be allowed to enter and visit your family there.

My relatives that live in Bitola and Skopje frequently visit my family and relatives in the Aegean Macedonia.
      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
        I don't know much about Macedonians but for the Turkish citizens, it`s probably easier to go to Guantanamo than Greek side of Thrace.

All Turkish materials, including daily newspapers and books are not allowed to bring upon entering Greece from Turkish border.

Also about 8000 of Greek citizen Turks lost their Greece citizenship immediately after they gone to Turkey to see their relatives at 1990s. When they tried to return to their home, Greek authorities gave them official papers about they lost their Greece citizenship and it`s not possible for them to enter Greece anymore by being in persona non-grata status.

I remember there was the pictures of Greece citizens Turks in Turkish tv channels. They turned down by Greek police at the Turkish border. They were saying that their wife and children in Greece with all their money and properties but its not possible for them to enter Greece anymore. They were sleeping at front of Greek border for days to protest them.
        Many friends of mine have been in Turkey and they didn't experience such problems at vice versa. Actually, I'm also planning to visit Istanbul soon (directly from Greece since you can just enter there with your ID) so I'll let you guys know about what will happen.
        Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
          I think Vasko is a good journalist albeit a bit "pushy" at times, why do you ask Prolet?
          Spolaj Ti Daskale

I agree with you, if he isnt pushy he wont get an answer, just look at how he was provoking Ljubco he got the most out of him.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
            • Apr 2010

I sent a email & letter to the greek Consolutate regarding this matter and asked if we are allowed to fly into Solun. Im waiting for their responce but by the time they rely back ill probaly be in the airplane to Macedonia. i might try rent a car and go to the border and see if we can pass through. I dont understand maybe they have citizinships with names greek so they can pass....either case if i had to just change my name to get into greece they can suck my you know what aint worth it ill enjoy my stay in Mk

Falla
            Makedoncite se borat
            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• johnMKD
              • Apr 2010

I sent a email & letter to the greek Consolutate regarding this matter and asked if we are allowed to fly into Solun. Im waiting for their responce but by the time they rely back ill probaly be in the airplane to Macedonia. i might try rent a car and go to the border and see if we can pass through. I dont understand maybe they have citizinships with names greek so they can pass....either case if i had to just change my name to get into greece they can suck my you know what aint worth it ill enjoy my stay in Mk

Falla
              I'm sure you can fly directly to Solun. Or either way, try. It would be nice to see your family and place of origin again. I wish I could help you with that.
              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Makedonetz
                • Apr 2010

Spolaj ti Bratko

I am talking to my Aunt who lives there we are going to meet up either she will be up there in Ohcrid for the wedding so we will figure something out to visit her back in Solun. Last time we tried Athens sent us a document stating our last name doesn't exit in Macedonian but they have records of our name which should be Grigoriadis then you may enter

Alot of Mk's here in Canada are having trouble entering their place of births where some changed their name to get in.
                Makedoncite se borat
                za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Makedonetz, Its Ohrid remember?
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                    • Apr 2010

sorry Prolet

on a side not someone from [email protected] sent me a email regarding ways to get into Agean side, anyone know if these people are legit before i get into further information with them>
                    Last edited by Makedonetz; 06-08-2010, 06:27 AM.
                    Makedoncite se borat
                    za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

sorry Prolet

on a side not someone from [email protected] sent me a email regarding ways to get into Agean side, anyone know if these people are legit before i get into further information with them>
                      MHRMI as well as AMHRC are here on this forum. Feel free to ask them here. They are very legit in a world where many are not quite so legit.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonetz
                        • Apr 2010

Spolaj Ti Risto i will get in touch with Bill who sent me the email...if he frequents the board that will be great aswell.
                        Makedoncite se borat
                        za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Deffinately a MDF!
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                          X