The European Union - the New Soviet Union?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

after all is said & done particularly what is really going with the eu the govt finds reason to want to be part of the eu.Even if it means debasing ones identity to enter the eu or nato.Has anyone explained to macedonia what they are getting into.?
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
      • Apr 2010

Nigel Farage speaks in Croatia.

He is talking about how eurocrats in Brussels buys all the politicians in all candidate countries;
      UKIP Nigel Farage in Croatia ,European Union membership debate , part 1- September 2011 - YouTube

Anti-democratic ways of EU empire, creation of a new identity called "Europeans" and destruction of all nations in Europe. He also reminds that by 2014, the eurocrats are planning to directly get taxes from all over the EU, from 500 million people in EU member states and collect that insane amount of money in Brussels, then distribute the money according to their own desire;
      UKIP Nigel Farage MEP in Croatia ,Q&A, part 2 - September 2011 - YouTube

He goes in detail here. He says that the MEPs in Brussels, the politicians from all over the EU member states gets 7500 Euros monthly salary with 250.000+15.000 Euros extra income annually and even if an MEP doesn't get selected in his own country for the next term, then eurocrats finds them a new job in European commissions. Also a Croatian lady says that Brussels spent 156 million Euros in Croatia since 2004 for only promoting EU membership in there!!!;
      UKIP Nigel Farage MEP in Croatia ,Q&A, part 3 - September 2011 - YouTube

156 million Euros for only promotion of EU in a small country as Croatia (!!!)
      Last edited by Onur; 09-08-2011, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Onur
        Thanks for posting these videos! If the average Macedonian saw these vidoes or had a clue about their content I'm certain they would not be dreaming about joining the EU! It is quite astounding just how undemocratic the whole thing is. And as Nigel says "We are all human therefore we are all easy to corrupt" which should be ringing alarm bells to anybody with a sense of democracy when there are no obvious checks or balances on these MEP's, and their method of attaining MEP status.
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

if macedonia listens to its neighbour croatia they wouldn't like to join the eu.Why are our politicians so convinced that it's going to be that great.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            if macedonia listens to its neighbour croatia they wouldn't like to join the eu.Why are our politicians so convinced that it's going to be that great.
            George
            My guess is that someone is greasing their palms or promising them MEP status once Macedonia gets in!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

well makedonche the eu is a sinking ship & instead of leaving the ship macedonia wants in.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

George, it defies belief doesn't it? Why would you want to join a club that promises integrity but doesn't demonstrate it? Are our politicians that easily bought? - lots of questions, not too many answers forthcoming from those in power in ROM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

fully agree with that makedonche.So far if the name negotitions are anything to go with joining the eu seems to be top perogative without looking at the disadvantages invilved.
                  They will surrender their sovereignity to the eu.If the have got any.?
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

george s
                    Good point - if they have any sovreignity left to sacrifice, by the time they get into EU!

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

The macedononians are just too dumb they will be screwed & given other countries debts.In the scheme of things macedonia will make very little difference to the membership.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

well just heard on the news greece will default a possibility.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

E.U policy is to erase the name Macedonia, and bestowe the adjective "Macedonian" to the invaders, the New Greeks for all time. It is all part of the conquest of our territory, and the eradication of our people and culture for all time. It has been proven that E.U bureacrats have been issued instructions to erase the name, in all files, documents and reports. One of the greatest lies made by Gruevski is that we are negotiating to enter the E.U, the U.N and NATO. It is part of his "spin" that these institutions have blocked us - only two of them have. We are not actually blocked from the U.N, which leaves the E.U and NATO. Macedonian policy is bankrupt. It is built on a foundation of lies, the greatest lie being that the New Greeks are Macedonians, too and have a rightful historical and political claim to the name. This is a position fully supported by Gruevski. He has never objected to it. In fact, he has approached the position of the New Greeks as though it were a valid one, to begin with. Who recalls the comments made by Gruevski in the short film "A Name is a Name"? He said that the E.C had reversed its anti-Macedonian position. He lied. There is nothing in the minutes of council meetings that the European Council reversed this decision to deny the Macedonians their historical name. Its policy over the last twenty years has proven to be the exact opposite. Gruevski will find any excuse to justify that the negotiations must continue. He will say anything to justify continuing the negoations, even make things up. We have to ask ourselves, why would someone be inventing lies to convince the Macedonians of the need to continue negotiating, when the negotiations themselves place us on the brink of political extinction? Especially when we know that we are not formally blocked from the United Nations. In this context, those who blindly pander to the E.C and the E.U are our enemies, given what we know about the anti-Macedonian policies of the E.C and E.U. Are Gruevski (and UMD for that matter) working for the E.U? Are they working for the Greeks? Or are they simply a foriegn policy tool of the West? I can see how easy that would be to believe.
                          Last edited by Pelister; 09-12-2011, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Pelister i have to congratulate on your articles they are to the point.I think you mentioned before how macedonia must work within the framework of the un rather than outside it.There has to be a door or passageway for macedonia to enter under it's proper name.greece cannot keep macedonia hostage
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              Pelister i have to congratulate on your articles they are to the point.I think you mentioned before how macedonia must work within the framework of the un rather than outside it.There has to be a door or passageway for macedonia to enter under it's proper name.greece cannot keep macedonia hostage
                              I go on about it too much I think. I am so frustrated with all of it. The interview with the Macedonian legal expert Prof. Igor Janev has been telling the government for a decade that it is not blocked from the U.N if it just pursues the proper course. This business of putting our political existence into play (something encouraged by Gruevski) only tells us how much of a traitor he is. Thanks.

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

There was an EU parliament meeting today and according to the news, it was only doom&gloom in the atmosphere, even on the faces of eurocrats. But it looks like they are not changing their tone and calling for "more integration" and using scaremongering tactics now, basically saying "obey us or you may die soon";

Polish minister warns EU of war
                                Issuing a dramatic wake-up call, Poland's finance minister invoked on Wednesday the spectre of war in Europe's future if the debt crisis leads to the break-up of the European Union.

"If the eurozone breaks up, the European Union will not be able to survive, with all the consequences that one can imagine," Jacek Rostowski, whose country holds the rotating EU presidency, told the European Parliament.

To hammer home his point, Rostowski recounted a chance meeting he had with an old acquaintance at an airport last week. As they discussed the crisis, the minister said the man voiced fears of "war in the next 10 years".

"War! Ladies and gentlemen, those are the terms he used," Rostowski said, adding that the acquaintance said he was so fearful that he intended to seek US residency permits for his children.

"I think that would be regrettable," said Rostowski, whose country is not a member of the 17-nation eurozone, the single currency bloc within the 27-state EU that was born from the ashes of World War II.

Asked about his remarks at a press conference, Rostowski said he wanted to "underline the serious nature of the situation" so that European officials "become conscious of the crisis", which could lead to "unimaginable situations".

"If the eurozone disappears, if that were to happen, then there is a great risk that the EU will not be able to survive such a situation," he added.

"Europe's great achievement is political peace. But it is not eternal. If we do not take good decisions, history can turn against us in a bad way."

Also speaking in the European Parliament on Wednesday, European Commission President José Manuel Barroso also underlined that Europe's future was at stake.

“We are facing the biggest crisis of this generation,” said Mr Barroso. “It's a struggle for the political future of Europe, for European integration as a whole,” he added.

http://www.news24.com/World/News/Pol...f-war-20110914

This is quite interesting, coming from a minister of Poland; "adding that the acquaintance said he was so fearful that he intended to seek US residency permits for his children". Hmm, makes you no wonder why Polish people lived under German and Vatican domination for centuries and abused as mercenary soldiers against the Ottoman empire forces.

The eurosceptics responds to them in this way;
                                "Part time dictators" - YouTube

The writing on the wall - YouTube

And this is for the shits and giggles;
                                While all the doom&gloom surrounds the EU and whole eurozone is on the verge of collapse, Bulgaria wanna join the eurozone!!!;
                                With Finances in 'Good Shape,' Bulgaria Seeks Invitation to Euro
                                On an official visit to the newest Eurozone country, Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov expressed his own country's desire for the common currency.

"Some Eurozone countries have trouble satisfying the criteria and they don't fulfill budget deficit requirements. Those countries are the victims of populism. Enlarging the state budget deficit is the easiest thing to do," Borissov told ERR radio.

Bulgaria was on track to joining the Schengen zone at the beginning of the summer, but the integration was postponed due to opposition from some member countries like Germany and the Netherlands. Prime Minister Andrus Ansip said he supports Bulgaria's entrance to the visa-free area.

September 13, 2011

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=132039
                                Last edited by Onur; 09-14-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X