Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnMKD
    • Apr 2010

Risto, as I had written later on, I read that in wikipedia. You can check it. I didn't say that it was right. I asked from you guys to tell me what do you believe about that.
    Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I can post many things from Wikipedia. The onus is really on you to prove the statement by Wikipedia. Here is how I would tackle it if I was a Greek:

1. Prove that being Greek in the 21st century is the same as Achaian
      2. Prove the homogeneity of the Hellenic city states.
      3. Prove that the ethnicity of ancient Macedonians was the same as any single one of the ancient Hellenic city states.
      4. Consider the impact of any of your realisations given that you are talking about perceptions of 2000 year old historical arguments.

When experts in ancient history find it difficult to prove the ethnicity of Ancient Macedonians, I find it laughable that modern Greeks feel so empowered that they somehow know better.

Give it a go and get back to us.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

John MK you haven't answered any of my questions but I will ask you again? Explain this to me, this is what you said

My question to you concerns the name itself. Why insisting on a name which is Greek by default? Does this imply that you are Greeks too?

How is Macedonia Greek by default? You will have to explan this coz it is a huge statement yuo made

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

The origin of the name of Macedonia is just a mere theory. Do you consider Romania as per default Italian?
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• johnMKD
            • Apr 2010

Ok guys. I didn't know that it was a theory. I just read it in wikipedia as I said.

to Risto: if you read my posts you'll see that I've stated at least two times that nobody can claim to be direct descendant from Ancient Greeks/Macedonians or whatever. That would be hilarious. And for sure I consider my self being far from Achaian.

to Jankovska: sorry I didn't reply to you directly, but I did it by replying to others. I only said the name is Greek by default because I read it in wikipedia and then asked for everybody's views on that.
            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• sydney
              • Sep 2008

jonche, you're here to learn more about macedonian matters? i'm not so sure you will last. soon your blood will boil with frustration over how macedonian we are and how your version of macedonian is so cobbled together.

you've come here with "MKD" tagged to your name and the national symbol of the macedonians as your avatar. for a person that feels 100% greek, and supposedly extending the hand of friendship, do you really expect songs by the campfire?

Comment

• johnMKD
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by sydney View Post
                jonche, you're here to learn more about macedonian matters? i'm not so sure you will last. soon your blood will boil with frustration over how macedonian we are and how your version of macedonian is so cobbled together.

you've come here with "MKD" tagged to your name and the national symbol of the macedonians as your avatar. for a person that feels 100% greek, and supposedly extending the hand of friendship, do you really expect songs by the campfire?
                Yes sydney, I do expect that. I put both ΜKD and the avatar as a gesture of goodwill and extending the hand of friendship as you very well stated.
                And as far as the fact that "i will not last" is concerned, I can reassure you that I have a great patience when it comes to identifying the truth...even if this has to happen the hard way.
                Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• sydney
                  • Sep 2008

sho vareshe tamu vo italija? jajca?

Comment

• DIMO
                    • Apr 2010

johnmkd confused scientist

john you keep mentioning your a scientest, it doesnt matter if your scientist or labourer, either your macedonian or greek you cant be 50percet, 20percent, 30percent. The macedonian land was occupied by the greeks in 1913. How can the occupier of the macedonian land became greek macedonian? Think about that.
                    OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• johnMKD
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DIMO View Post
                      john you keep mentioning your a scientest, it doesnt matter if your scientist or labourer, either your macedonian or greek you cant be 50percet, 20percent, 30percent. The macedonian land was occupied by the greeks in 1913. How can the occupier of the macedonian land became greek macedonian? Think about that.
                      Firstly, I can sure be 50-30-20, because this depends on my grandparents and not on me. Secondly, you only mention Greece has occupied the land. If I am not mistaken there were also some Bulgarians and Serbs involved in the division. The occupier cannot be Macedonian; that's for sure. But, the people that were already living there for centuries can be. Do you disagree?
                      Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• DIMO
                        • Apr 2010

The people that were living in macedonia for centuries were macedonian not greek.
                        OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• johnMKD
                          • Apr 2010

Since you agree Dimo, these people are still there and they deserve the "name" as much as any other Macedonian.

Guys, could you please suggest me posts and material to read? thanks
                          Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by johnMKD View Post
                            Since you agree Dimo, these people are still there and they deserve the "name" as much as any other Macedonian.

Guys, could you please suggest me posts and material to read? thanks
                            ok you silly Italian.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• DIMO
                              • Apr 2010

only the macedonians are macedonian not the greeks.
                              OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• johnMKD
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                                ok you silly Italian.
                                I have never offended you Bill77
                                Macedonian and proud!

Comment

Working...
                                X