Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    Olive branch ..
    That's the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

• Archaeologicum
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      It is a weak argument that relies more on presumption than substance. For a start, the phonological difference is a key indicator which demonstrates that ancient Macedonian followed the same path of development as the rest of the Paleo-Balkan languages such as Thracian, Illyrian, etc. This is in complete contrast to all ancient Greek dialects.

Check the below link for some discussions on the topic, but refrain from posting there unless you have something of value to add, as it is not meant for general chatter and I don't wish for it to be steered off-topic like certain other threads.

The purpose of this thread will be to explore the possibility of a common linguistic branch that split from Proto Indo-European around the time of the satem sound change, which came after the commencement of the centum sound change. This branch would include the (Paleo-)Balkan and Balto-Slavic language families, and for the

The term 'Slavs' comes with a lot of ambiguity, so you need to be more specific with its application, because in its true context it refers to a linguistic group and not 'we' as an ethnic group. Have a read of the content in the link I just posted so you can acquaint yourself a little more with the origin and development of today's Slavic languages.

That is simplistic and incorrect. How do you figure?

There may be several reasons. But first you need to explore the likelihood of pre-existing commonalities between Paleo-Balkan and Balto-Slavic langauges, to understand why the Slavic languages in the Balkans prevailed where they did.
      I agree with you here. And I do think, as i indicated above, that there was, what we might call a pre-Slavonic linguistic continuum right accross eastern Europe, from the Baltic to the Balkans.

Comment

• Archaeologicum
        Banned
        • Jun 2011

No I have nothing against anyone of colour. But I do not think its racist to make a judgement that some cannot be macedonian if they're black.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Archaeologicum View Post
          That's the pot calling the kettle black
          They, let you use a scalpel without supervision? Has, a doctor ever performed open heart on themselves by mistake?
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Archaeologicum
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

They, let you use a scalpel without supervision? Has, a doctor ever performed open heart on themselves by mistake?
            And, what, you should be a doctor ? Who are you ? what are your qualifications (apart from an obvious expertise on Greek -related homo-erotic S & M )

Comment

• Stojacanec
              • Dec 2009

I'm 30, parent and I were born in Bitola, but their parents came from respective villages. So what about Tarsje, exactly ?
              If your 30, you would have come to Aus around 1981. On what visa did you come to Aus. I thought the open door policy to Europeans stopped around 1976.

Please explain

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

How long do you think it would take to confirm whether there is a 30 year old Macedonian surgeon living in Rockdale?
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                  If your 30, you would have come to Aus around 1981. On what visa did you come to Aus. I thought the open door policy to Europeans stopped around 1976.

Please explain
                  He said he left when he was 6, which makes it 1987, Australia at that time was almost zero immigration policy, which also has me doubting how he emigrated .
                  My 1st cousin is a doctor in Bitola, her husband is a dentist, they had the means to support themselves for 2 years, were sponsored by my family and uncle who owns businesses in Perth and were UNABLE to be granted visas under the skilled migrants system in 1985.

Yes, please explain!!
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post

He said he left when he was 6, which makes it 1987, Australia at that time was almost zero immigration policy, which also has me doubting how he emigrated .
                    My 1st cousin is a doctor in Bitola, her husband is a dentist, they had the means to support themselves for 2 years, were sponsored by my family and uncle who owns businesses in Perth and were UNABLE to be granted visas under the skilled migrants system in 1985.

Yes, please explain!!
                    Pan Whaco's must be the most brain dead individuals on the face of this planet. If, they're trying to fool me (dream on) wearing a dress just won't cut it under my extensive radar.

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

No. Im a surgeon. But I 've been reading a lot of material for several years now. Started about Slavs, but then got hooked into Ancient stuff. What do you want to know exactly ? I can't write an essay for you - didn;t you read my opening sentence ?
                      Yes I did, I found it interesting. Could you please share some more on the topic at hand, ie busting the Vergina tomb myth. Whos remains were found in the tomb?
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        arch you say yo are a surgeon.What branch of medicine you practice.
                        We are prompted to ask how oral surgeons have upheld the honor of their profession on Macedonian forums?

Dr. Spiro Dickopoulos

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

What is this ? what gives you the right to question my personal life to such an extent. I don;t know I was 6 ! I came here to debate about the Greek mis-representation of archaeological data. you guys are treating me like the enemy. I think i;ve been open enough

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2011

We are prompted to ask how oral surgeons have upheld the honor of their profession on Macedonian forums?

Dr. Spiro Dickopoulos
                            Oh, another funny ! And you still think I'm a greek ????

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              Yes I did, I found it interesting. Could you please share some more on the topic at hand, ie busting the Vergina tomb myth. Whos remains were found in the tomb?
                              The identity of the person interests me less. I don't really care, TBH. What I;m interested in is what the archaeological evidence from the wider Macedonian region might show us about how Macedonians, their forebears and neighbours lived, were organized, what religion they practiced, how they ruled themselves, and indirectly, what languages(s) they spoke.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Not everyone is treating you badly, I am very keen to hear you out. Stick to the topic and bring forward your evidence.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X