• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archaeologicum
    Banned
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    And what evidence are those suggestions based on?
    The names and glosses, etc recorded from the ancient sources. What's your view ?

Comment

• Archaeologicum
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Nogu cudno pisis, citate nase po nekoas ili ne gi znaite bukvite?
      Da mozis da velish cudno pisham, ama taka je. izvinite

I have never heard of him. But it is convenient that you would make such a statement then follow up with a comment like the name 'slipped my mind'. Seems to be indication that you were talking garbage to begin with, perhaps for the purpose of trying to make Macedonians look as silly as yourself.
      It was Polynaeus. Most of his work has been lost over time.

Comment

• Archaeologicum
        Banned
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
        I can spot these low lives from 1913 miles away aka NEW Hellas. Put, her on a short leash because PANO Makedano's love bondage, just ask Fatso.

SOM, who is her IP provider - company name? Lets, see how much she really cares to share here - using a proxy? When, you see a person using a proxy server it's a dead give away - something to hide, location, location, location
        No you fucking ass-bandit. I'm using my work PC. Check my posts from last night- they were from my personal PC. Nothing to hide

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Archaeologicum View Post
          No you fucking ass-bandit. I'm using my work PC. Check my posts from last night- they were from my personal PC. Nothing to hide
          What city is that Mary Poppins?
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Archaeologicum
            Banned
            • Jun 2011

What city is that Mary Poppins?
            Sydney , you pillow-biter

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Sydney , you pillow-biter
              well, the biggest grkomani in the world live in melbourne then toronto so you must go both ways, good greek (?) and not so good macedonian. what, villages are your roots? ancient tribes are not the norm on forums but you can try .. Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Did you see eyes wide shut?
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

well, the biggest grkomani in the world live in melbourne then toronto so you must go both ways, good greek (?) and not so good macedonian. what, villages are your roots? ancient tribes are not the norm on forums but you can try .. Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Did you see eyes wide shut?
                You're one queer fellow. Just speak simply. I don;t get the peculiar gay-esque manner of speech you have adopted in Canada

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

You're one queer fellow. Just speak simply. I don;t get the peculiar gay-esque manner of speech you have adopted in Canada
                  Bi-Curious? You, can come out of the closet right here today if you have the parts? Look, if I like your responses I'll hook you up with some the tightest Greek lads in Oz. Why? I need new shoes!

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2011

Bi-Curious? You, can come out of the closet right here today if you have the parts? Look, if I like your responses I'll hook you up with some the tightest Greek lads in Oz. Why? I need new shoes!
                    LOL. You might be gay, but at least your funny. Gotta give you that

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

LOL. You might be gay, but at least your funny. Gotta give you that
                      NOPE, a pimp! Do you bi any chance keep sheep in your front yard? If so, want to make a few bucks on the side (greek stags)? Well, how about you remove the hip waders and tell us a little bit about yourself being ethnic Macedonian ie. church you attend in oz or associations. Zaspan, you have 23 posts can you pick out 9 that you consider to be pro Macedonian?

Are you Petar?

Note

Folks, he's busy over at malakasontheweb.fu but will be back asap
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

NOPE, a pimp! Do you bi any chance keep sheep in your front yard? If so, want to make a few bucks on the side (greek stags)? Well, how about you remove the hip waders and tell us a little bit about yourself being ethnic Macedonian ie. church you attend in oz or associations.

Are you Petar?
                        Don't really attend anything, to be honest. I light the odd candle in Sv Petka in Rockdale. I keep a pretty mixed company, ethnically speaking - obviously know a few Macedonians, Serbs, Croats by chance rather than through "events". I'm pretty Anglocized (don't judge), but eat Burek as much as possible

My main interest is in ancient and medieval hsitory of our region, & trying to divorce it from B.S. as much as possible.

I think my 'village roots' (as you put it) were: paternal grandparents Tsernejets, Tsernsko, maternal - Resen-Prespa region.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

I think my 'village roots' (as you put it) were: paternal grandparents Tsernejets, Tsernsko, maternal - Resen-Prespa region.
                          You, got me interested even though you said Bitola so lets focus on this please. How, old are you? Make a note of Tarsje (Kostur) because we will come back to that village. Oh, since this is about the "truth" I should warn you that I have several relatives from Tarsje, Makedonia.

I'm over 50 and my family came to Toronto in 1908 just so you know.
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2011

You, got me interested even though you said Bitola so lets focus on this please. How, old are you? Make a note of Tarsje (Kostur) because we will come back to that village. Oh, since this is about the "truth" I should warn you that I have several relatives from Tarsje, Makedonia.

I'm over 50 and my family came to Toronto in 1908 just so you know.
                            I'm 30, parent and I were born in Bitola, but their parents came from respective villages. So what about Tarsje, exactly ?

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

I mean, my parents and I ...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

So what about Tarsje, exactly ?

"My grandfather was arrested because he was a Macedonian. He was sixty years old, and he didn't speak Greek. He didn't know anything about politics either. He went to jail for four years because he wouldn't sign a paper saying he was Greek. I'll never forgive the Greeks for that. Every family here has dropped a tear from the Greek government. My wife saw a Greek soldier cut open a woman who was eight months pregnant and put her baby on the end of his bayonet. That's what makes the nightmares come. Where was the UN? Where was Europe?"

Decata Begalci (The Child Refugees)
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X