• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Archaeologicum
    Banned
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    It's amazing how much these forum sneakers will get up to greeks masquerading as macedonians You notice from their posts as to who they are by what they say. A greek would only say makedonats Also i noticed he uses the greek version of vergina & not the macedonian version of kutlesh.
    Sorry, I was simply unaware of this name. i merely used the term that western authors I read used. BTW, vergina is not Greek, in Greek it would be Bergina !

Comment

• Archaeologicum
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      There is not a single Macedonian with origins from Bitola, irrespective of where they are living now, who would write 'makedonats'. If you said it was a typo it would have been more believable than this spill you've just given. I couldn't care less about your personal life, just merely trying to establish what sort of poser you are.

Are you going to write as full sentence in the Bitolsko dialect, or not?
      Dobro. ke ti pisham sho snam. Moya familia je od Bitola is sega shiveyam vo Sydney. ne sum od Albania ili Grtsiya.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Nogu cudno pisis, citate nase po nekoas ili ne gi znaite bukvite?
        Originally posted by Archaelogicum
        As for ancient Macedonian, what is your understanding of it, then ?
        What's your understanding? And who is this mystery Macedonian author from antiquity that you mentioned before?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Archaeologicum View Post

ne sum od Albania ili Grtsiya.
          Soula call me Kosta, not sure you know yet; however, I train kozi for a living and then send them back to the future . NO, Macedonian from the republic spells Greece the way you did using a "y". After, looking closer at your DNA you're a Pano-Makedano bum fucker sto po sto. If, you want some KY action Akritas will service you next door.
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 08:01 PM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Who ever it was they were mysteriously killed for saying what they said.If i find the article you will be the first to know.Or if you come accross it let us know.I think the archaelogist made about the phillip II tomb that it was too glorious & he thought that the greeks had nothing to do with it & he got the chop.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              NO, Macedonian from the republic spells Greece the way you did using a "y".
              He must have confused himself in the same sentence because he also uses 'je' instead of 'ye', when in Bitola it is commonly only 'e'. Nor would anybody from Bitola use 'snam' instead of 'znam', or 'shiveyam' instead of 'zhiveam'.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

Soula call me Kosta, not sure you know yet; however, I train kozi for a living. NO, Macedonian from the republic spells Greece the way you did using a "y". After, looking closer at your DNA you're a Pano-Makedano bum fucker sto po sto. If, you want some KY action Akritas will service you next door.
                You clearly have homosexual issues, I thought this is a poltical / historical forum. I;m sure there are plenty of other sites out there for you to find a man

And you're castigating me for mis-spelling ? Like I said, I was fucking 6 when I left Macedonia. Give me a break

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Rosetta you automatically assume that if someone speaks greek then they must be greek.
                  Greek was lingua fraca for commercial purposes & not as a native tounge for populations like macedonian.Only royalty spoke greek for commercial purposes the rest of the poulation spoke macedonian.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Sorry, I was simply unaware of this name. i merely used the term that western authors I read used.
                    How could you be unaware of the word 'kutlesh' given its significance concerning Macedonian archaeology? Your stories are starting to give the impression of swiss cheese.
                    BTW, vergina is not Greek, in Greek it would be Bergina !
                    Are you feeling ok? The english transliteration of the Greek word is 'vergina', that is how it sounds. There is no equivalent letter for the english sound of 'b' in Greek, which is why they combine the two letters 'mp' to produce that sound. You're obviously confusing the letter 'b', which in Greek is pronounced as 'v'. But, as per your example of Macedonian writing, you don't seem to have a good grasp of sound values for letters.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

You clearly have homosexual issues
                      Archaeologi cum? Spit or swallow?

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

He must have confused himself in the same sentence because he also uses 'je' instead of 'ye', when in Bitola it is commonly only 'e'. Nor would anybody from Bitola use 'snam' instead of 'znam', or 'shiveyam' instead of 'zhiveam'.
                        So kill me. I;m a bit out of practice.

Nogu cudno pisis, citate nase po nekoas ili ne gi znaite bukvite?

What's your understanding? And who is this mystery Macedonian author from antiquity that you mentioned before?
                        I'd have to look up, it's unfortunately slipped my mind. But he wrote back in 300 BC, and it was in actual Macedoniam, not ancient Greek. This would have proven that Ancient Macedonian is not Greek

My understanding is, from what I've read out here in the western world, is that most non-Greek scholars see Ancient Macedonian being related to Greek, but had distinctive features, perhaps being more Phrygian/ Brygian (the original inhabitants of Macedonia). Had we more evidence, the differences would only amplify

Comment

• Archaeologicum
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

Archaeologi cum?
                          ha ha. You're a clever one. Peder

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

ha ha. You're a clever one. Peder
                            Look, before you get fucked hard and often here you better cum clean Soula ie. yes, i'm a dirty filthy Grkoman pig from Lerin.

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

So kill me. I;m a bit out of practice.
                              When did you start practicing, last night?
                              I'd have to look up, it's unfortunately slipped my mind. But he wrote back in 300 BC, and it was in actual Macedoniam, not ancient Greek. This would have proven that Ancient Macedonian is not Greek
                              I have never heard of him. But it is convenient that you would make such a statement then follow up with a comment like the name 'slipped my mind'. Seems to be indication that you were talking garbage to begin with, perhaps for the purpose of trying to make Macedonians look as silly as yourself.
                              My understanding is, from what I've read out here in the western world, is that most non-Greek scholars see Ancient Macedonian being related to Greek.......
                              And what evidence are those suggestions based on?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

I can spot these low lives from 1913 miles away aka NEW Hellas. Put, her on a short leash because PANO Makedano's love bondage, just ask Fatso.

SOM, who is her IP provider - company name? Lets, see how much she really cares to share here - using a proxy? When, you see a person using a proxy server it's a dead give away - something to hide, location, location, location
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 06-07-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X