X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Archaeologicum View Post
    Ok you fucking pussy. Ill be in Macedonia this July. Come meet me and I;ll show who the real Macedonian is !
    When, will you be in Toronto Soula?
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Archaeologicum
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      When, will you be in Toronto Soula?
      Why the f*@K would I want to go there ? Da bidam chistach so tebe ?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Why the f*@K would I want to go there ? Da bidam chistach so tebe ?
        why did you join this forum?

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Ok you fucking pussy. Ill be in Macedonia this July. Come meet me and I;ll show who the real Macedonian is !
          Wow , calling an admin a fucking piss not the intellect of a surgeon . Hang around Macedonia till august Archie , will meet you , my partner has a firm hand shake
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

If I wanted to knock your block off, I am sure it wouldn't be too difficult to accomplish. But if that were the case, why would I go all the way to Macedonia when you're only in Sydney? In any case, it is always comical to see a worm develop into a man through the screen of a PC. You must be even more stupid than I initially thought if you think you can bait me into responding in kind. I will just simply ban you instead. Good riddance to another load of useless rubbish.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

SOM after you gone through with him he'd probably need a surgeonWhat a dope why fly to macedonia when sydney is close where he lives.He'll probably chicken out at the last minute.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Nomad
                Banned
                • May 2012

What do you think about what the greeks says about the vergina sun ?

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nomad View Post
                  http://history-of-macedonia.com/2008...-greek-symbol/

Nomad
                  Who gives a shit what Greeks think?
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Nomad
                    Banned
                    • May 2012

I always thought that the sun was a macedonian symbol, i just want someone to explain me why this symbol is also present in ancient greek culture.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Nomad
                      Was that link you provided suppose to have shown conclusive evidence that the Kutlesh Sonce is a Greek symbol?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Nomad
                        Who gives a shit what Greeks think?
                        exactly, how feel about everything they say .. mainly myths

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

I think when the christian refugees / modern greeks were fully settled in new greece and their new housing estates were fully compete right down to the landscaping, they had to register the design of the Kutlesh Sonce as being Greek in 1996.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Nomad, the Greeks changed the name of their airport in Solun from Micra to Makedonia in 1989. They couldn't even call the "New Territories or Northern Greece" as "Macedonia" for a long time. Greeks change their mind on a lot of things. They can't be trusted like that. Don't rely on them. I don't.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

the vergina sun is the macedonian sun symbol it is mean't to be used by the macedonians until greece stole them & registered them asa their own.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Nomad
                                Banned
                                • May 2012

I know that the so called greeks today can't be trusted, they build their identity on the ruins of the dead greek civilization , with lies and falsifications.

But this symbol, in antiquity, is not used exclusively by macedonians, i read somewhere in this forum that the thracians too had used this symbol. By giving this link to you, i just want to show you the pictures in it, not the bullshit that is written by the greeks, the pictures shows that the ancients greeks used this symbol too. I just search more informations about the kutlesh sun. I have a personal theory about this symbol, i think that the sun was very used in antiquity but the ancients macedonians make the sun their national symbol. Someone agree ?

Comment

Working...
                                X