• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N. Panamevris
    Banned
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Let me dispell your slav theory b/s
    "Slavs entered the Balkans centuries after the demise of the ancient Macedonian Kingdom. Only the most radical slavic factions - mostly emigres of US, Canada & Australia - even attempt to establish a connection to antiquity"
    RUBBISH that's why you came on this forum to slander & insult us.
    You say from th 7th century came & destroyed the macedonian kingdom.Totally WRONG.
    The slavs went through Hellas,Albania,Bulgaria,& turkey.Are they slavic as well .The slavs did no more damage than the other countries.So your greece can be called slavic by your standards.Smearing Macedonia with the slav propaganda is one of the clever tools greece has used to tell people that the macedonians aren't macedonian.they are slav.That is bullshit.
    Also there has been roman, all sorts of invasions come through macedonia in a similar fashion did that destroy the macedonians no it didn't.Macedonia has allways existed for thousands of years.The people are still macedonian Only greek propaganda is the same questioning who we are all the time they know that if we apply the same logic they would all be classed as slavic.
    So your country which is a liar & thief stole our country in 1912 so in order to keep their lands & justify their claim they made up their propaganda.But so did three other countries.
    NO! George u are wrong, I didn't come here to slander you or the Macedonian people & NO! I said no such thing destroying the Macedonian Kingdom.

Comment

• N. Panamevris
      Banned
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
      Mate why should we Macedonians prove to you Modern Hellarse Newcomers who have occupied Macedonia who we are.

There are hundreds of threads on this thread proving who today's modern greeks really are and their refusal to accept the fact that they are not pure as they claim to be.

Administrators please ban this G(rk)ORilla as I am really getting sick of reading bullshit from people like him.
      This is my point. I know there are hundreds of threads proving the Greek fakeness but there shud also be threads (at least one) proving that u & ur people are Macedonians from ancient times. I can't understand why this is not important to u. Proving to people out there, (especially the Greeks) that u are Macedonian shud be on top of the list, it shud be the most important thing to u.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

You are telling me i'm wrong that's an insult look what you said you moron "demise"termination of existence or operation: of the macedonian kingdom.So the macedonians were destroyed.That is your greek govt bs propaganda.You are a fucking moron.The slavs didn't destroy macedonia.You are the wrong one you beleive your country's bs propaganda.So what does your stupid govt try & do tell everyone that they are macedonian.How can one defy logic with that.By you saying i'm wrong when in fact you
        moron are the stupid idiot that bought it up.& you keep insulting us.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• N. Panamevris
          Banned
          • Jun 2012

You are telling me i'm wrong that's an insult look what you said you moron "demise"termination of existence or operation: of the macedonian kingdom.So the macedonians were destroyed.That is your greek govt bs propaganda.You are a fucking moron.The slavs didn't destroy macedonia.You are the wrong one you beleive your country's bs propaganda.So what does your stupid govt try & do tell everyone that they are macedonian.How can one defy logic with that.By you saying i'm wrong when in fact you
          moron are the stupid idiot that bought it up.& you keep insulting us.
          Sorry George but I never said anything like "demise, termination" etc. For god's sake man, I'm not saying these words, it's not me, these are E. Borza's words from his book, the Greeks didn't write this, he did, how many times do I have to say this??? I'm just quoting him, these are his ideas not mine. This is what I'm trying to say George, u & others here have to find other historians that disprove his theory, find historians with quotes that prove ur link to ancient Macedonia. Why are you finding it so hard to understand what I'm trying to say??

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

You forget what greece has done paid people to say that they have a macedonian link.When infact the evidence is not there.Lets look at the language the macedonians spoke
            greek due to trade & commerce with greece.Only the royal house was able to converse greek.THe royalty also had a mother tounge which was ancient macedonian. there is evidence of that.What of the ordinary macedonian people they had no need to speak greek they had their own mother tounge Macedonian.So what you are saying that greeks & macedonians were the same & they only spoke greek that must mean they were greek b/s that's a lie.
            Lets look at the battle of chaeronea how can brother fight another brothe if they were the same people.Also demosthenes was hoping that alexander would get killed,he resented macedonian rule,that's why the greeks weren't cooperating with phillip or alexander.Back to demosthenes when he heard that alexander didn't die in battle he flew in a fit of rage.Also can you explain to me the hatred that exiusted in the two anti macedonian wars.Also if under the romans the two countries greece & macedonia were seperate provinces.Explain that.Also in the bible It says st paul went to athens (greece) & they received him not because they beleived in pagan myths.Then Paul went to phillipi macedonia & they received the gospel.Two different distictiveness.
            Also it says in the bible Lydia was a Macedonian.Also st Luke was a macedonian.
            Also NP you seem to beleive your racist &nazi gov'ts propaganda i said there is a door.use it
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

MK ,with a name like that he has got to be pontian.
              george, that's not his name - bogus (athenian myth ~ name issues)

example of pontian name .. kazantzidis (4-syllables)
              OPA? Oglan Oglan Kalk Gidelim - Stelios Kazantzidis - YouTube

IHA
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 08-01-2012, 07:06 AM.
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

NP stop covering up & making lame excuses.You have succeeded in insulting us even though you say you are not.You can't have a meanigfull conversation.Why come to this forum you should follow forum etiquette by not insulting us or respecting of whom we are.
                We have existed since time immemorial & continued to exist despite your countrie's efforts to destroy us.In your lame attempts you make all sorts of excuses like it's not your quote but someone else's.I never heard so much rubbish from someone claiming to be a mechanic
                from sydney,so concentrate on your mechanics & not your history.Stop trying to live in the past this is the present.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

NP stop covering up & making LAME excuses.You have succeeded in insulting us even though you say you are not.
                  his DAZE are numbered .. play on
                  malakasontheweb.kozi / dry /daily
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 08-01-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

MK what do you think he has come to our forum to insult us & show disrespect.He is from AMAC what can you expect from a bunch of wankers on their MALAKA website.
                    I suppose you are right Npanmervis is not his real name.He could all be trying to infiltrate our forum.
                    Hey MK coming here must be his initiation rites,i think one is where they try to flush his head in the toilet with real shit.So disgusting.
                    Definitely no respect for us & trying to infiltrate our forum.
                    He is also giving all those greek mechanics with the nick name a bad name.I have known a good decent working people.What do we have is a moron from malakaweb.
                    Last edited by George S.; 08-01-2012, 07:15 AM. Reason: ed
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by N. Panamevris View Post
                      This is my point. I know there are hundreds of threads proving the Greek fakeness but there shud also be threads (at least one) proving that u & ur people are Macedonians from ancient times. I can't understand why this is not important to u. Proving to people out there, (especially the Greeks) that u are Macedonian shud be on top of the list, it shud be the most important thing to u.
                      Why should I have to prove to the Greeks that I am a descendent from ancient Macedonia. I can prove in an instant that my lineage from Macedonia goes far beyond most newcomers living in Aegean Macedonia today.

So too many other Macedonians that have emigrated out of AM especially after WWII have more links to that land in their fingernails when compared to the refugees that you want us to prove ourselves to.

Just look up one scholar, for example, talks about Macedonia/ns in ancient times - Kenneth W Hart from Yale. A scholar of Hellenistic studies of 40 years speaks of ancient Macedonians not being Greek or considered Greek. Then feel free to peruse this forum for 1000's of other links and discussions.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

kole, ban the goat odma .. its the biggest holiday for macedonians NOT wanna be people(s)

Suzana Spasovska ~ Ilindenska - YouTube
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 08-01-2012, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Mk i learn't years ago someone said that you know what your problem is macedonians your silly you let others write your history for you.That is the crux of the matter we have stood back & accepted bs propaganda & theories what this nick is proposing all lies & with no foundation.Just because it is written it doesn't mean it's right.Why do you think they went to the extent they did killing expelling ,comitting attrocities on a non existent people.?
                          To show how racist & nazi like they can be & perhaps don't account to anyone & hope to get away with it.In closing i will say a few golden words "greeces own stupidity will be it's own undoing".So it will destroy itself.So there is a god after all.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

MK kaj se ovie lugeto da go ibrkaat da si odi kaj malakata.Toj misli nie sne budali i ni go argi vremeto.
                            Why should we prove to the greeks of whom we are,we are who we are they are not who we are.so in closing since when can you decide a person who he is.If he tells you he is macedonian & you try to counteract his identity.Look at how ridiculous it has been interfeering in our affairs as a soverign nation with our name existing for many a milenia.Where as if the greeks weren't trying to offload a bit of maso hostory.You only got solon,pisistratus etc bs meager greeks.Whereas the maso history has given them a bit of boost ie riding on a crest of a wave.Because they wrote that they controlled what they said.Remember most writings were written hiundreds of years after the event.Frankly i don't trust greeks to write our history.
                            Last edited by George S.; 08-01-2012, 07:33 AM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                              • Aug 2011

@N.Panamevris
                              Why do you say there are no proves in this forum?Have you REALLY read all the sources and quotes as you say?I can tell you this:In this whole year as I've been a member here there are literary DOZENS and DOZENS of threads,links etc. that I haven't managed to read.So please,before saying there aren't any proves please read ALL of the info here.It'll take you weeks to do it,so take your time.Then come back to us and we'll have a decent discussion,ok?
                              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
                              ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

yes dragan provided he din't insult us & lie to us who he is.He only told us he's from amac & from sydney.
                                he should have been banned straight away.You can't have people insulting the way this guy has.
                                Last edited by George S.; 08-01-2012, 07:42 AM.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X