Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Panamevris are you a Pan Macedonian? If no, I suggest you join them because you're in the same league (slow/simple)
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 08-01-2012, 03:31 AM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

MK ,with a name like that he has got to be pontian.Thats why he doesn't want you to know where his grandfather is from.The only thing i associate is with pontiacs "potatoes"
      Guys you know what a panmak does is think that he is macedonian just like they were brainwashed at greek school.They even think they are related to alexander the great.Need i say more.Also they have their own panmak clubs in sydney called alexander the great club.It's all to make sure that they all think straight that is they are macedonian all paid for the greek govt.
      Guys i have worked & talked with these pan maks they are like zombies pretending to be macedonian.If you disagree with something they get upset to the point where they cry like little babies.They take their brainwashing seriously.They harbuor so many negative things about us that we are not macedonian & how they are macedonian..Really you can't tell them anything.So this NP is really checking us all out for his mates at the AMAC(the malakas web club who are well known to most of us.
      Last edited by George S.; 08-01-2012, 04:01 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• N. Panamevris
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        np you are confusing a country with individuals.There never was a country called greece before 1832.
        But there were individuals who were athenian,spartan etc.but greek on the individual scale
        as far as macedonians were concerned we called thegrcij,grk,crni, greeks (blacks) greeks are short & black people(your roots were in afrika),other variants used hell ,hellas.Latin greece means black,dark etc.So beleive it or not we called you blacks because that is your description.Like it or not that is how greece got it's name maybe it's not happy with that it's time for a change.Well they can call themselves anything but macedonian.
        The Moral of the story is the greeks never stuck to one name & they changed it to suit themselves.Is today any different no it isn't but they are stealing or trying to steal our identity.They say we don't exist.So they make up suitable propaganda of how the greeks were macedonians & today they play around with greek macedonian.Macedonia is greece does that sound familiar np.
        George, now ur starting to be rude & offensive just like MK but that's ok, it's ur privilege to be this way.

BTW, I'm not Pontian & I have already shown LP & the rest here where my grandfather is from in post #78 page 8. I wrote it in such a simple way & u still didn't understand it yet I'm the one that's slow?
        Last edited by N. Panamevris; 08-01-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

• N. Panamevris
          Banned
          • Jun 2012

MK ,with a name like that he has got to be pontian.Thats why he doesn't want you to know where his grandfather is from.The only thing i associate is with pontiacs "potatoes"
          Guys you know what a panmak does is think that he is macedonian just like they were brainwashed at greek school.They even think they are related to alexander the great.Need i say more.Also they have their own panmak clubs in sydney called alexander the great club.It's all to make sure that they all think straight that is they are macedonian all paid for the greek govt.
          Guys i have worked & talked with these pan maks they are like zombies pretending to be macedonian.If you disagree with something they get upset to the point where they cry like little babies.They take their brainwashing seriously.They harbuor so many negative things about us that we are not macedonian & how they are macedonian..Really you can't tell them anything.So this NP is really checking us all out for his mates at the AMAC(the malakas web club who are well known to most of us.
          WOW! Ur a champion George, I understood eveything u said in all ur repetative posts & I’m glad that u helped me understand ur version of Greek history. Now that u have completely proved that Greeks didn't exist until 1832 & that Macedonians were not/are not Greek without even one single reference or credible source I might add, can u do the same with proving to me how u are Macedonian, how u are related to the Acient Macedonians & show this “link to antiquity” that u have mentioned. Again, u don’t have to make any reference or quote credible sources, u just go ahead & tell me in that eloquent way u have with words.
          Oh & George, I’ve looked into you theory of “there was no Greece or Greeks before 1832 & that this “place/land” was just made up of city states like Athens, Sparta, Corinth etc & that it was never a country or a nation before this. Well, I have also found out that before 1992 Macedonia was never a country or nation either. It was in fact one of the many city states of Yugoslavia like Dravska, Savska, Dunavska, Vrbaska, Primorska, Drinska, Moravska, Zetska & Vardaska (Todays ROM). Before 1992 it was not a nation or country just one of several unified/disunified states of Yugoslavia.

Comment

• N. Panamevris
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

Now, while you're thinking about this, I will show u some very credible quotes from one of Eugine Borza’s books...

1) "The 20th century development of a Macedonian ethnicity, & it's recent evolution into independant statehood following the collapse of the Yugoslav state in 1991, has followed a rocky road. In order to survive the vicissitudes of Balkan history & politics, the Macedonians who have had no history, need one"

2) "The Macedonians are a newley emergent people in search of a past to help legitimize their precarious present as they attempt to establish their singular identity in a Slavic world dominated historically by Serbs & Bulgarians"

3) "If the claim is based on ethnicicity, it is an issue of a different order. Modern Slavs, both Bulgarian & Macedonians, can not establish a link with antiquity, as the Slavs entered the Balkans centuries after the demise of the ancient Macedonian Kingdom. Only the most radical slavic factions - mostly emigres of US, Canada & Australia - even attempt to establish a connection to antiquity"
            Eugene Borza - In the Shadow of Olympus...

George, this is how one proves something with the use of references & credible quotes from credible sources. Most (nearly all) of u repeatedly say how the Greeks of Greece are not Greeks & that they are in no way related to the Ancient Greeks at all & that they never existed. I’m sure you can conjure up some credible sources/facts regarding this of which u have yet to show, but what intrigues me the most is that no one, not anywhere on this forum have I seen credible sources that shows how the people of present day Macedonia are linked or related to the Macedonia & its people from ancient times. I have yet to see this. What I have seen & heard are several different things used as proof... see below

1) You are from the Ancient Macedonians because this is what ur parents & grandparents have told you.

2) You have a national TV channel that broadcasts to the masses that God created the white race from ur people... The Macenoids (Nah, this is not propaganda)

3) Your famous historian Alexander Donski went to the USA & visited Steve Hermann, a well known median who summoned Donski’s long lost relative, Alexander the Great & had a good old chat that I’ve yet to find out if they communicated in English, Greek or Macedonian.

4) You have one of ur ministers claiming that written in the bible is that God 1st created a rock, a stick & a Macedonian, & that the Macedonian picked up the said rock & stick, rubbed them together to start the creation of life.

You all know that I’m not making this up as it is all over YouTube. These news reports were actually made by ur people & not the Greeks. For those that don’t believe me or have not yet seen these, I can post the links. George, I’m afraid this is not credible proof for me that you are Macedonians but if they are for u, then so be it. I still will not deny u of the right to self identify as Macedonians.
            As I said before, most of the topics on this forum are about trying to prove that the Macedonians were not Greek & how u try & disprove the Greekness of the the Greeks & how they're not related to the ancient Greeks at all, but not one topic or thread is dedicated to any credible proof of u & ur people being Macedonian from the time of ur supposed ancient ancestors. I think if u all started to try & seek this out instead of studying Greek history, Pontics & Prosfuges u wud have a better chance of having the world on ur side & the name issue would not have been a problem to begin with.
            Last edited by N. Panamevris; 08-01-2012, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

you are a moron you know that you come on our forum wanting to learn Ahistory bullshit .You come on to show disrespect to us macedonians.You spout so much negativity that we are not macedonian & then wow that means rthat we are not macedonian but you are.Well thats' how propaganda operates it turns you into a raving moron example you & also you are a zombie in search of not the truth but the untruth.Be happy what your racist ,NAZI greek govt tells you to do.Do you know panmak we are onto you from the moment you came in you moron.Do you think we are so silly to beleive what you are saying you moron.Fact as macedonians we exist you don't you are just a trkish/greek wanabee macedonian.A grade one MORON.Do you know the DOOR use it!I clicked on to you from the first time,i knew you were panmak trying to justify yourself to us.A thief ,a liar ,& grade 1 moron.good riddance you scum.
              Last edited by George S.; 08-01-2012, 05:47 AM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                Banned
                • Jun 2012

you are a moron you know that you come on our forum wanting to learn Ahistory bullshit .You come on to show disrespect to us macedonians.You spout so much negativity that we are not macedonian & then wow that means rthat we are not macedonian but you are.Well thts' how propaganda operates it turns you into a raving moron example you & also you are a zombie in search of not the truth but the untruth.Be happy what your racist ,NAZI greek govt tells you to do.Do you know panmak we are onto you from the moment you came in you moron.Do you think we are so silly to beleive what you are saying you moron.Fact as macedonians we exist you don't you are just a trkish/greek wanabee macedonian.A grade one MORON.Do you know the DOOR use it!I clicked on to you from the first time,i knew you were panmak trying to justify yourself to us.A thief ,a liar ,& grade 1 moron.
                Hang on a minute George, u misunderstood me, I am NOT saying that u are not Macedonian, E. Borza is saying it. He is the historian not me, my words mean nothing so if u can prove to me that what Borza is wrong with other historical evidence proving that u are in fact Macedonians then u have nothing to worry about. I said it many times, I AM NOT SAYING THAT U R NOT MACEDONIAN, why cant u understand this???
                You shud start a thread showing all the credible proof that u & ur people are the true Macedonians from ancient times & u won't have to resort to being rude & offensive. Forget about the Greeks & who they are or are not. Concentrate on proving ur Macedonian, once u do this u have won.

I told u before I'm not a Pan Mak, I have joined AMAC as the same person N. Panamevris but they have not activated my account yet. I sent them an e-mail today but no reply.

Comment

• Big Chukalo
                  • Sep 2011

WOW, you're a champion Nick, a real greek god

Comment

• makgerman
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by N. Panamevris View Post
                    Hang on a minute George, u misunderstood me, I am NOT saying that u are not Macedonian, E. Borza is saying it. He is the historian not me, my words mean nothing so if u can prove to me that what Borza is wrong with other historical evidence proving that u are in fact Macedonians then u have nothing to worry about. I said it many times, I AM NOT SAYING THAT U R NOT MACEDONIAN, why cant u understand this???
                    You shud start a thread showing all the credible proof that u & ur people are the true Macedonians from ancient times & u won't have to resort to being rude & offensive. Forget about the Greeks & who they are or are not. Concentrate on proving ur Macedonian, once u do this u have won.

I told u before I'm not a Pan Mak, I have joined AMAC as the same person N. Panamevris but they have not activated my account yet. I sent them an e-mail today but no reply.
                    Mate why should we Macedonians prove to you Modern Hellarse Newcomers who have occupied Macedonia who we are.

There are hundreds of threads on this thread proving who today's modern greeks really are and their refusal to accept the fact that they are not pure as they claim to be.

Administrators please ban this G(rk)ORilla as I am really getting sick of reading bullshit from people like him.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

No you are quoting texts & also misquoting you are not interested in the truth .Enough said you have shown disrespect.Also you did not answer freely to lavce where your grandparents came from.You are just saying that now to cover your tracks.I don't need to prove to anyone to prove my macedoniaship.You tried to test me.We know from our existence who we are.We have macedonian blood running through our veins.I don't need to prove anything.I told you who you are & now you are backtracking saying forget the greeks you apparently haven't.
                      Ok i do not wish to discuss anything with you because you are just being ignorant.
                      So you doubt that we are NOT Macedonian.OK which country in europe is one of the oldest & can show right from prehistoric times to present that it existed as a whole country.Right upto the ottoman occupation through thaton to the present.Which these people are these held captive for 500 years.What did the turks call us MACEDONIAN,The alnd was called as a WHOLE Macedonia.OUR links ALSO go to the ancients.We have lived on the land since prehistoric times.You have no idea what you are talking about.OUr language,traditions,culture etc is all intertwined.You don't really beleive the greeks are macedonian.You have still shown total disrespect.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Makgerman spot on we have proven who we are by our existence.The greeks dont recognize our existence.Since they took over what did they try to do say we don't exist.
                        Also wait till you go on the amac you are going to go for a wild time as they try to teach you to hate us skopjians even more.Nick you have demostrated what a first class idiot you are.You don't beleive us.Then you backtrack & say you don't really beleive we are macedonian.Come on you are serious.I told you how the real greeks have dissappeard long time ago.You have a fake country created in 1832 called greece.Latin word for black people.
                        Then you don't show any respect & ask us to prove who we are come on you know better you should get back to your AMAC malaka website.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2012

No you are quoting texts & also misquoting you are not interested in the truth .Enough said you have shown disrespect.Also you did not answer freely to lavce where your grandparents came from.You are just saying that now to cover your tracks.I don't need to prove to anyone to prove my macedoniaship.You tried to test me.We know from our existence who we are.We have macedonian blood running through our veins.I don't need to prove anything.I told you who you are & now you are backtracking saying forget the greeks you apparently haven't.
                          Ok i do not wish to discuss anything with you because you are just being ignorant.
                          So you doubt that we are NOT Macedonian.OK which country in europe is one of the oldest & can show right from prehistoric times to present that it existed as a whole country.Right upto the ottoman occupation through thaton to the present.Which these people are these held captive for 500 years.What did the turks call us MACEDONIAN,The alnd was called as a WHOLE Macedonia.OUR links ALSO go to the ancients.We have lived on the land since prehistoric times.You have no idea what you are talking about.OUr language,traditions,culture etc is all intertwined.You don't really beleive the greeks are macedonian.You have still shown total disrespect.
                          George, did u read my last post, I'm NOT saying that ur not macedonian, geez, how much simpler can I say this. I am quoting texts texts from one book just like most here quote other texts from other books.

& your wrong, I told Lavce where my grandparents are from, cant u see it, it's in post #78 page 8.

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by N. Panamevris View Post
                            LP, I don’t realy like bringing up my parents as I have been without them since 1998 of which the 14th anniversary was only 2 weeks ago & as you would guess it’s a touchy subject for anyone with no parents, god bless them. But, as this is so important for u to know, my father & both his parents were all born & raised on the Agean Islands & my mother & her parents are all from Australia. As I said earlier, I self identify as a NSW man from Sydney Australia, I was born, raised, work & still live here.

But LP, now ur confusion is confusing me too. Are you 1) A Macedonian from Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia, 2) Are you a Victorian from Melbourne Australia or 3) Do you have two identities??? If it’s the latter can u please explain how its possible for an individual to have more than one identitiy (unless one is a Spy off course).

So LP, for arguments sake answer me this. Firstly, If you & ur parents were born, raised & lived in the village Pella in the Macedonian province of Greece how would you self identify as?? & 2) If MY parents & I were born, raised & lived in the (smae place) village Pella in the Macedonian province of Greece how should I/we self identify as? (putting aside MK's rule, "you CAN NEVER tell others what they must identify as) But before u & others jump the gun, I am NOT denying ur Macedonian identities at all.
                            Look, it's in red, I highlighted it above.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Let me dispell your slav theory b/s
                              "Slavs entered the Balkans centuries after the demise of the ancient Macedonian Kingdom. Only the most radical slavic factions - mostly emigres of US, Canada & Australia - even attempt to establish a connection to antiquity"
                              RUBBISH that's why you came on this forum to slander & insult us.
                              You say from th 7th century came & destroyed the macedonian kingdom.Totally WRONG.
                              The slavs went through Hellas,Albania,Bulgaria,& turkey.Are they slavic as well .The slavs did no more damage than the other countries.So your greece can be called slavic by your standards.Smearing Macedonia with the slav propaganda is one of the clever tools greece has used to tell people that the macedonians aren't macedonian.they are slav.That is bullshit.
                              Also there has been roman, all sorts of invasions come through macedonia in a similar fashion did that destroy the macedonians no it didn't.Macedonia has allways existed for thousands of years.The people are still macedonian Only greek propaganda is the same questioning who we are all the time they know that if we apply the same logic they would all be classed as slavic.
                              So your country which is a liar & thief stole our country in 1912 so in order to keep their lands & justify their claim they made up their propaganda.But so did three other countries.
                              Last edited by George S.; 08-01-2012, 06:29 AM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2012

Makgerman spot on we have proven who we are by our existence.The greeks dont recognize our existence.Since they took over what did they try to do say we don't exist.
                                Also wait till you go on the amac you are going to go for a wild time as they try to teach you to hate us skopjians even more.Nick you have demostrated what a first class idiot you are.You don't beleive us.Then you backtrack & say you don't really beleive we are macedonian.Come on you are serious.I told you how the real greeks have dissappeard long time ago.You have a fake country created in 1832 called greece.Latin word for black people.
                                Then you don't show any respect & ask us to prove who we are come on you know better you should get back to your AMAC malaka website.
                                In red above... Where have I said this George? where have I said that ur not Macedonian, please show me. I never said this at all.
                                No one can teach me to hate, not AMAC or MTO so far I have not called u any names or been rude to u, I have been quite civil. If I'm quoting something, these are not my words, these are the writers words.

Comment

Working...
                                X