• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N. Panamevris
    Banned
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    Well, first they (PANO-MACOS) MUST admit that they have and continue to lie .. Greek not by choice BUTT by force - deported people(s)

Where, in OZ do you call home?
    Lol! maybe u can force them to stop with the lies.

But all jokes aside MK, how can u say in one post "you CAN NEVER tell others what they must identify as" & in the next say that they are "NOT Macedonian or Greek" if this is who they identify as, it sounds hypocritical & contradictory wouldn't u agree?

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

"You, can be ANYTHING you want to be the problem "lies" within the Pan Macedonian Ass. who are mainly NOT Macedonian or Greek. (1912) "The normal greek person would have the same human rights to identy.But when you got prosfeges,pontiacs etc calling themselves macedonian or greek macedonian i take exception to that,i do mind that using our name to identify themselves.I would say most of them were forced to move from turkey.I don't like the greek govt telling people they are this or that just to serve as propaganda.What right have i got to say this is that greece NEVER set foot in the aegean area prior to 1912.
      Last edited by George S.; 07-30-2012, 11:49 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• N. Panamevris
        Banned
        • Jun 2012

Oh great, George is back. George, care to answer my other questions at the beginning of page 6 or if anyone else can if ur not up to it George. I've been having a good convo with MK in the meantime but now that ur back, could u? please!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by n. Panamevris View Post
          lol! Maybe u can force them to stop with the lies.

But all jokes aside mk, how can u say in one post "you can never tell others what they must identify as" & in the next say that they are "not macedonian or greek" if this is who they identify as, it sounds hypocritical & contradictory wouldn't u agree?
          pan maks are less than tipota - minus factor (a created organization nothing else)

TRUE

Chris - I'm with Pan Macedonians
          Greek Customs - Who?
          Chris - Pan Macedonian Organization
          Greek Customs - I, don't give a fuck who you're with this is Greece not Melbourne or Toronto (hate outsiders)
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-31-2012, 12:25 AM.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• N. Panamevris
            Banned
            • Jun 2012

pan maks are less than tipota - minus factor (a created organization nothing else)

TRUE

Chris - I'm with Pan Macedonians
            Greek Customs - Who?
            Chris - Pan Macedonian Organization
            Greek Customs - I, don't give a fuck who you're with this is Greece not Melbourne or Toronto (hate outsiders)
            Hang on MK, I'm confused again, are these Pan Maks self identifying themselves as Greeks, Macedonians, Greek Macedonians or Pan Macedonians??? Either way, does it matter? isn't it their right as u say?

BTW, do these guys have a Forum as I would like to join it & see what they have to say.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by N. Panamevris View Post

BTW, do these guys have a Forum as I would like to join it & see what they have to say.
              you already are a member that's why you came here remember now .. testing

GOAT PATROL 24/7

Originally posted by N. Panamevris View Post
              Hang on MK, I'm confused again
              not, to worry that's very normal for your types (KOZI)
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-31-2012, 12:48 AM.
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                Banned
                • Jun 2012

you already are a member that's why you came here ..

GOAT PATROL 24/7
                Firstly, ur avoiding the question & secondly I don't know of any Pan Macedonian Ass forum. However, I recently joined the Australian Macedonian Advisory Council (AMAC) forum of which I haven't posted anything yet. Are u saying that it's one & the same???

... & by 'GOAT PATROL 24/7" r u trying to be funny or rude??

"not, to worry that's very normal for your types (KOZI)" Is this normal behavior by you MK, what do u mean by "KOZI" & why r u being so rude & offensive towards me? surely it's not in retaliation to something I said.
                Last edited by N. Panamevris; 07-31-2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Pan maks you can't just create people out of thin air.A lot of them have names ending in idis.These are people who are more turkish than greek.Due to greek govt propaganda are told they must identify as pan maks in other words greek macedonians.These are not macedonians they are not indigenous to the land they only came to northern greece in the last 80 years.If you associate these people as anything to do with macedonia it will be the ultimate basket case of identity theft in history.These people want to steal the land they did & they want to takeover the identity.This is the ultimate in trickery & fakery as they say pull the udder one.N. Panamevris if you go beyond this you are just trying to offend us.Our identity is macedonian.There never was greek macedonian or slav macedonian.Due to greek propaganda now there is.Greeks do not have any right to call themselves macedonian in any shape or form.Ask yourself how they laid claim to macedonia in 1912 when they were not entitled to.Ask yourself how they tried to pay off your govt journalists with millions of dollars & to rwrite history by faking & omitting vital differences of macedonian & greeks.I have explained to you only a real macedonian indigenous to the land has a right to self identity not just some johny come lately.
                  Pan maks are not Macedonians nor will they ever be .I have met them & they echo their govt's propaganda machine .Also they told me of stories of how a lot of them were uprooted agains't their will but the promise of free land etc was too strong..So in answer we have given you a truthfull answer any more & you are pushing the boundaries of decency.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

NP it is very simple to just answer our questions.
                    What part of Greece are you from and how do you identify yourself?

eg. I am a Macedonian from Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia,

Now you try its easy
                    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      Pan maks you can't just create people out of thin air.A lot of them have names ending in idis.These are people who are more turkish than greek.Due to greek govt propaganda are told they must identify as pan maks in other words greek macedonians.These are not macedonians they are not indigenous to the land they only came to northern greece in the last 80 years.If you associate these people as anything to do with macedonia it will be the ultimate basket case of identity theft in history.These people want to steal the land they did & they want to takeover the identity.This is the ultimate in trickery & fakery as they say pull the udder one.N. Panamevris if you go beyond this you are just trying to offend us.Our identity is macedonian.There never was greek macedonian or slav macedonian.Due to greek propaganda now there is.Greeks do not have any right to call themselves macedonian in any shape or form.Ask yourself how they laid claim to macedonia in 1912 when they were not entitled to.Ask yourself how they tried to pay off your govt journalists with millions of dollars & to rwrite history by faking & omitting vital differences of macedonian & greeks.I have explained to you only a real macedonian indigenous to the land has a right to self identity not just some johny come lately.
                      Pan maks are not Macedonians nor will they ever be .I have met them & they echo their govt's propaganda machine .Also they told me of stories of how a lot of them were uprooted agains't their will but the promise of free land etc was too strong..So in answer we have given you a truthfull answer any more & you are pushing the boundaries of decency.
                      Please George, firstly you are avoiding my questions from page 6.
                      Secondly I am here to learn about ancient history (mainly BC) & not modern history of 1832 or 1912 as I don't know much/if at all about it.
                      Thirdly, I am not associating these Pan Maks with ur people at all, how & what makes you think I have done so???
                      Fourthly, you said "Also regarding whether you are greek or not it doesn't matter you are who you identify yourself to be" & MK said "remember that by the same token you CAN NEVER tell others what they must identify as" & now ur changing ur tune, but this does not bother me, I'm interested in Ancient history.
                      & lastly, yes u have given me a truthful answer I agree, but it was not to a question I asked, my unanswered questions are at the top of page 6 concerning ancient history & nothing to do with Pan Maks, propaganda or pay off's
                      Please read my posts again & u will see I mean no disrespect or any indecency.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

So NP are you going to stop avoiding my questions?
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                          NP it is very simple to just answer our questions.
                          What part of Greece are you from and how do you identify yourself?

eg. I am a Macedonian from Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia,

Now you try its easy
                          LP, I am a New South Welshman from Sydney, Australia. This is how I identify myself.

Comment

• N. Panamevris
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                            So NP are you going to stop avoiding my questions?
                            Wow LP, take it easy I'm not avoiding u, I was out for a bit then came back to reply to George S of whom I'm still waiting to answer me. Anyway, I have to go now, diner is on the table. I'll come back later, hopefully George or someone else can help me with some answers, maybe SOM or RTG, they seem to be well educated on the subject.
                            Last edited by N. Panamevris; 07-31-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Ye and Im a Victorian from Melbourne, Australia.

Are you parents Greek and if so what part of Greece do they come from or your grandparents for that matter since you identify yourself as a "New South Welshman from Sydney, Australia"

Comment

• damian
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2012

Well, first they (PANO-MACOS) MUST admit that they have and continue to lie .. Greek not by choice BUTT by force - deported people(s)

Where, in OZ do you call home?
                                true most greeks in macedonia are pontians-i.e theyre not from macedonia but there are grecophones who dont speak any other language also mostly in pockets..what their real origins are is anyones guess

Comment

Working...
                                X