Greek newspaper acknowledges the Macedonian language, 1905!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

This was a cool topic that deserves more attention.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
      This was a cool topic that deserves more attention.
      TM
      It does indeed desrve more attention, as SoM said these sick Grks did a lot of damage and it must never be forgotten or forgiven. Those who say the "past is the past and all should be left behind so we can move on" either haven't lost anything or endured any suffering, or worse still have something to hide and fear the truth being discovered!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Bump.

This is an important piece of information. I will translate parts of it into English when I get a chance. Basically it relates to Macedonian activities to create a Macedonian grammar and throw off the imposed Serb and Bulgar language classes in the schools.
        Од пред неколку месеци, беше формирана во Битола, од страна на Македонската организација, комисија чија задача е создавање македонска граматика.
        Which Macedonian organisation is this? VMORO?
        Како основа на граматиката ќе се земе дијалектот (се разбира словенскиот) што се зборува во битолскиот вилает и ќе се прогласи и од страна на Комисијата како македонски јазик!
        Учителите на словенските училишта во Македонија ќе имаат наредба да предаваат на овој јазик, наместо на српскиот или бугарскиот за да се постават преку тоа основите на автономна Македонија.
        The struggle for freedom in language also relates to freedom of land or autonomy.
        Наскоро на овој јазик ќе се издадат читанки и други книги. Штом ќе се постигне ова, Организацијата планира да ја забрани употребата на српскиот и бугарскиот јазик во Македонија.
        This is in 1905. Over a decade earlier there is a similar example, as cited by Pelister in another thread:

He is one of us. This gentleman deserves the praise of all Macedonians. I have just read it again. His essay "The Modern Macedonian Standard Langauge and its Relation to Modern Macedonian Identity", in Victor Roudometof (ed.) The Macedonian Question: Culture, Historiography, Politics., East European Monographs,

On 22nd August 1892, the Kostur parish school council adopted the proposal of a group of six teachers who had met previously in secret, and agreed to eliminate both Bulgarian and Greek and introduce Macedonia as the langauge of instruction in the town school for the school year 1892-1893.
        Macedonians were making the effort, what they lacked was not so much unity in ideals but more so cohesion in their actions.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

SoM, we have already dealt with this topic in the following thread: http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...ead.php?t=1707
          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Bump for great informational value

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Here is an article from SKRIP, stating the same as the one from EMPROS.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

hey bratot that link says error 404 http://www.mn.mk/index.php/aktuelno/...-vo-1905,can't be found.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Sorry mate, didn't realise you had posted it twice, both threads are quite old I will merge them together.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Hey tm how do you get hold of those old time papers.I reckon there is quite a lot of pertinent info for macedonians.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Stojacanec
                      • Dec 2009

SGeorge, Why only pick on the politicians for the Macedonian denial. The new settlers ie common folk make good students/historians to the government and priests. Might as well cast a net over the whole lot.

PS you might try and set a match to Brussells docs as well, that is current WIP for Greek politicians.

Comment

Working...
                      X