X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Судот во Стразбур врати 7.000 барања...

Судот во Стразбур врати 7.000 барања за враќање на имот од децата бегалци од Егејска Македонија

Меѓународниот суд за заштита на човековите права во Стразбур, неодамна им врати над 7.000 барања, од Македонци, деца бегалци од Егејскиот дел на Македонија, кои ги доставиле до овој суд, барајќи грчките власти да им ги вратат одземените имоти, при нивниот прогон по Втората светска војна.

Образложението на судот било барателите за повраток на одземените имоти прво правдата да ја побараат пред судовите во Грција, а потоа доколку таму тоа не го остварат, да се обратат на Судот за заштита на човековите права во Стразбур.

Ова меѓу другото на денешната 18 та по ред традиционална Велигденска средба на Здруженијата на децата бегалци од Егејскиот дел на Македонија, која се одржа во кругот на манастирот свети Ѓорги во близина штипското село Брест, го изјави претседателот на Здружението Македон од Битола, Ташко Јованов.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/default.aspx?mI...&eventId=90047
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

" for restitution of the children refugees from Aegean Macedonia"
    Greece should provide restitution to the child refugees.Maybe the court can make greece topay up.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by george s. View Post
      " for restitution of the children refugees from aegean macedonia"
      greece should provide restitution to the child refugees.maybe the court can make greece topay up.
      Го прочита текстот или лупаш глупости без врска? И доста спамуваш на нишкава, пишувај на Македонски или не пишувај. Ако сакаш да пишуваш на англиски, слободен ти е 90% од форумот каде се пишува на англиски. Не тука си нашол еден мал дел на Македонски па ни го труеш со овие глупости.
      www.everythingmacedonia.com
      Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Pro have you heard of google translation it must have automatically translated it as i have it on allways to translate from macedonia.I wrote it in macedonian.So stop your bitching it must be your midlife crisis to criticise people for every minor thing.
        Pro you are nothing here who are you to order people around.Just remember i have friends & relatives in canada.I'll let you that out.
        Just remember being rude & arrogant to people & belittling them will not earn you any brownie points.Particularly when i said i do not wish to talk or respond to you.
        Last edited by George S.; 04-21-2012, 05:18 AM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
          • Oct 2011

pro you are nothing here who are you to order people around.
          Јас сум обичен член на форумот, исто како и ти, ништо повеќе ништо помалце.
          just remember i have friends & relatives in canada.i'll let you that out.
          Just remember being rude & arrogant to people & belittling them will not earn you any brownie points.
          Што треба да ти значи тоа? Ми се закануваш? Малечок, зад екран си како рамбо, што се силиш толку, мислиш дека некој ти се плаши? Ако сакаш прати ги пријателите да ме бараат во канада, има да се изнабараат. Очигледно немаш пријатели во Македонија, пошто не можеш ни да го научиш својот јазик, глупердо една.

particularly when i said i do not wish to talk or respond to you.
          Па тогаш што враќаш?? Како не ти е СРАМ бе на англиски само да ми пишуваш кретену еден? Го брукаш форумов, самиот се брукаш, свати веќе еднаш, копиле едно размазено.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Think about it you are stupid & you make stupid comments"So then what return? How Shame on you were in English only asshole I write one? I brukash forum itself brukash, once realized, bastard razmazeno."look at you what you are saying you are not ashamed you are nothing but pro albanian.When i first met you you were pro albanian.You just remember that.
            Also your behaviour is attrocious not becoming of a macedonian person.Like i said i have nothing to say to you except keep your comments to yourself.I'm appaled by your silly comments.
            Last edited by George S.; 04-22-2012, 03:01 AM.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• ProMKD
              • Oct 2011

think about it you are stupid & you make stupid comments"so then what return? How shame on you were in english only asshole i write one? I brukash forum itself brukash, once realized, bastard razmazeno."look at you what you are saying you are not ashamed you are nothing but pro albanian.when i first met you you were pro albanian.you just remember that.
              Also your behaviour is attrocious not becoming of a macedonian person.like i said i have nothing to say to you except keep your comments to yourself.i'm appaled by your silly comments.
              Јас сум про-шиптар? Абе ти си ретарда или што е работава?

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

prestanete da se glupirate

Comment

Working...
                X