X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
    Yeh the other one is the one sung by Suzana Spasovska which is also great. Really like here songs.

Suzana Spasovska ~ Ogan da go gori (2011) (Makedonija) - YouTube
    Suzana is definitely up there with the greats. Vojo Stojanoski's version is similar to Goce's, also great.

This is the other one I listen to a fair bit. The group isn't in the title but it's definitely Biser. A lot of their pesni have a similar vibe and style, which is why they're great. They sing a fair few of the classics.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Here's a song I uploaded a while ago. I've posted it in another thread before but not here. Probably one of the most emotional songs I've heard.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
        • Jul 2012

The girl that sings Stamena in this video, is she Macedonian? I cant find much information on her. There are comments on the video that say she is a Maco from Pirin is that correct does anybody know?

Raina - Shto imala kismet stamena - YouTube
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

Pesna za Karpalak

Vojna vo Makedonija 2001 - War in Macedonia 2001 - Karpalak 2001 - YouTube
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

krume spasovski i ovcepolski svadbari makedonec za navek
            krume spasovski i ovcepolski svadbari makedonec za navek - YouTube
            Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Majka Makedonija - ACE Kotevski (Official Video)
              Majka Makedonija - ACE Kotevski (Official Video) - YouTube
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

thats very good good music lavce.
                Last edited by George S.; 09-24-2013, 11:08 PM.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

Efto Pupinovski - Od Srcevo Do Pirina

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

its a great song.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

ЕГЕЈСКА- Виданка Ѓоргиевска

Π•Π“Π•ΠˆΠ‘ΠšΠ- Π’ΠΈΠ΄Π°Π½ΠΊΠ° ЃоргиСвска - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

beautifull music love it.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

za Tzar Samuil
                          Car Samuil - YouTube

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

Duet Selimova - Želčeski - Raőiri Pirin pazuvi - YouTube

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Maestral Majka Makedonija
                              Maestral Majka Makedonija - YouTube

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                                • Jul 2012

MC MASSACRE-MAKEDONIJA ZASEKOGASH + lyrics - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X