X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

right about orce being the best.His singing & rendition is great.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Jonče Hristovski- Makedonski Ergeni - YouTube
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

Darko Bilbilovski - Narodot se zbira - YouTube
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

ЧСкај ΠΌΠ΅ мајко - АлтСрнатор Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ»Π° - YouTube

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
            • Jul 2012

Cane Nikolovski - Ja izlezi Gurgo - YouTube

puka kozmetika- makedonija - YouTube
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

I quite like this song, something different.

Ako Umram il Zaginam - Macedonian Song - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

thats jonce hristovski i like when the glasses break.if i die don't call for a priest.pop ne vikajte ako umram.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                  • Jul 2012

First time hearing this song and I love it, especially the chorus.

Ispravi se Makedonijo - Mile Kuzmanovski (makedonski patriotski pesni) - YouTube
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                    • Jul 2012

Тоше Проески - Св.Кирил и Методиј/ Tose Proeski - Sv.Kiril i Metodi

РЕПУБЛИКА МАКЕДОНИЈА - СВ.КИРИЛ И МЕТОДИЈRepublic of Macedonia - Sts.Cyril and MethodiusТоше Проески и пријателите пеат песна за Св.Кирил и Методиј

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

110 ГОДИНИ ИЛИНДЕН ♦ 110 YEARS OF ILINDEN
                      110 Π“ΠžΠ”Π˜ΠΠ˜ Π˜Π›Π˜ΠΠ”Π•Π ♦ 110 YEARS OF ILINDEN - YouTube

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

This is up there as one of my favourites. Goce had an amazing voice.

Goce Nikolovski - Ogan Da Go Gori - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

how about gori noijt by keinan tairovski.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                            This is up there as one of my favourites. Goce had an amazing voice.

Goce Nikolovski - Ogan Da Go Gori - YouTube
                            You hit the money mate. One of my favourites ever. Have you heard the other versions as well?? Their not too bad either.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                              You hit the money mate. One of my favourites ever. Have you heard the other versions as well?? Their not too bad either.
                              Yeh there's another version I listen to all the time that has a faster pace. It really depends on what mood I'm in. The Goce version reminds me of those zajdi zajdi jasno sonce type of songs where listening to the voice of the artist is the real highlight. It really is beautiful to listen to.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                                Yeh there's another version I listen to all the time that has a faster pace. It really depends on what mood I'm in. The Goce version reminds me of those zajdi zajdi jasno sonce type of songs where listening to the voice of the artist is the real highlight. It really is beautiful to listen to.
                                Yeh the other one is the one sung by Suzana Spasovska which is also great. Really like here songs.

Suzana Spasovska ~ Ogan da go gori (2011) (Makedonija) - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X