FUCK u FormerYugoslavRepublicOfSERBIA !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

FUCK u FormerYugoslavRepublicOfSERBIA !!!

Serbia's national TV uses FYROM abbreviation for Macedonia

Skopje. Macedonia was presented as the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia /FYROM/ at Beovizia festival in Serbia. None of representatives of the Macedonian delegation had reacted to this, Macedonian Vecer newspaper informs.
    “Organizers of the festival, from where Serbian representative for Eurovision is chosen, said they had stuck to the festival’s rules. Last year Eurovision was held in Belgrade.
    According to the director of the festival - Dragan Ilic, no one has reacted until now on why Serbia does not stick up to the bilateral agreement and used the name FYROM, Vecer informs.

chetnik bastards
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

no rest for the wicked, judgment from above comes immediately

На Србија и' се заканува банкрот

Белград - Србија треба да стори се' за да ја одржи девизната ликвидност, бидејќи во спротивно и' се заканува сценариото од 1980 година, кога државата банкротираше. Ова го тврди економскиот експерт Стојан Стаменковиќ, кој е член на советничкиот тим на српскиот премиер Мирко Цветковиќ.

Реномираниот весник „Политика“ вчера како ударна вест го објави предупредувањето на Стаменковиќ, според кого, Србија мора да склучи аранжман со ММФ, да го задржи ланскиот износ на „крос бордер“ кредити, да ги револвира краткорочните заеми и да ги убеди банките да не ја намалуваат кредитната активност. „Дури и да успееме во сето тоа, неминовно ќе биде намалувањето на вкупната јавна потрошувачка“, смета Стаменковиќ, додавајќи дека наместо тоа, ќе се пристапи кон зголемување на буџетскиот дефицит од 1,75 - на три отсто.

Тој ја повика владата во најбрз можен рок да излезе со разумна економска политика за совладување на кризата и рецесијата, во која намалувањето на јавната потрошувачка и штедењето би биле на прво место. Во спротивно, инфлацијата и девизниот курс ќе си го сторат своето, смета Стаменковиќ, кој прогнозира дека инфлацијата во 2009 ќе изнесува околу 15 отсто, а курсот на еврото би можел да расте и со побрзо темпо.

Тој ја поздрави одлуката за одобрување субвенционирани кредити за граѓаните и фирмите, но смета дека таа мерка е недоволна, со оглед на лошите статистички показатели за првите два месеца, според кои Србија бележи пад на индустриското производство и големо намалување во надворешната размена. (Макфакс)

vaya con diabolos @fucking serbia

long live kosova
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

A Serb is never to be trusted in a historical sense...
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I think it is better to know who your enemies are.
        Serbia has a long history of screwing the Macedonians.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Apparently they apologised for it. Maybe they can apologise for the church issue also.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

Србија го згази билатералниот договор

Очекуваме официјално известување од организаторот на Беовизија со образложение зошто нашите евровизиски претставници „Некст тајм“ беа претставени под референцата ПЈРМ на нивниот домашен избор. Откако го видовме пропустот, веднаш реагиравме, а одговорот се уште го чекаме.
            Вака реагираше шефицата на македонската евровизиска делегација Гордана Андрашевска, по тврдењето на организаторот на Беовизија, Драган Илиќ, дека ја претставиле Македонија онака како што мислеле и поради тоа немало никаква реакција од македонска страна.
            - Ние со Србија имаме билатерален договор според кој тие треба да не претставуваат со нашето официјално име. Десет дена пред претставувањето на „Некст тајм“ на Беовизија, бевме во контакт со организаторите и дискутиравме за многу прашања и детали врзани со настапот, ама во ниеден момент тие не споменаа дека имале намера да не претстават ако ПЈР Македонија - објаснува Андрашевска.
            За прашањето зошто Србија не се обидела да го испочитува билатералниот договор и да не претстави под официјалното име, Илиќ не беше достапен за коментар.
            Слична грешка, која организаторите ја објаснија како ненамерна, се случи и летото на будванскиот фестивал „Песна на Медитеранот“ кога во телевизиската најава за настапот на Калиопи пишуваше ФИРОМ. Следуваше остар протест со закана за повлекување на сите македонски учесници од фестивалот. Поп-дивата дури побара да излезе на сцената и лично да ја поправи грешката на домаќините.
            Тогаш организаторите дадоа објаснување дека искористиле интернационален код од некоја фирма и така ненамерно им се протнала грешката.

Comment

• Lerinec
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I think it is better to know who your enemies are.
              Serbia has a long history of screwing the Macedonians.
              Serbians are the scum of the Balkans, they say "We are Orthodox brothers we should go against Albanians", but when it comes to this, they are back stubbing us, the Macedonians!
              It's the same when they say they are our Orthodox brothers, and from the other hand they don't want to recognize our church or help us with the name dispute!!!

We all know who Serbs are, mother%ucker$!

Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Lerinec
                • Mar 2009

I think this is "paybacktime" for the Serbians, we recognized Kosovo and now they are trying to pay us back!
                At the end, they're screwing themselves!

An interesting fact. According to the Kosovo Republic Ministry for Internal Affairs, they have an agreement with Serbia to transport electricity to republic of Kosovo, signed by Tadich - the president of Serbia. So, how come, Tadich is signing an agreement with Kosovo for electricity transfer, and on the other hand they say that they don't even want to recognize Kosovo's independence???

what the phuck is going on?

???
                Last edited by Lerinec; 03-12-2009, 01:32 PM.
                Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Lerinec
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Apparently they apologised for it. Maybe they can apologise for the church issue also.

I doubt that!

Comment

• Tzar Makedonski
                    • Mar 2009

Macedonians and Serbs - The true Orthodox Brothers

It is very sad too hear and see this type of news. Macedonians and Serbs should be great allies in their mutual fight against the Albanian terrorists trying to break away pieces of sovereign Macedonian and Serb lands. We are both Orthodox Christian nations, we speak languages that are closely related and share a similar culture.

I am trying to be as unbiased as I can be, but i cannot help but blame the Serbs for the lack of friendship and trust between the Macedonians and Serbs. Serbs and Greeks, Orthodox Brothers? How ? why? Maybe an alliance to suppress the Macedonians.

Cain and Abel, Serbia and Macedonia. Just as Cain killed his brother Abel, Serbia has killed ( in the political sense) Macedonia at every chance they have gotten. Both Cain and Serbia where jealous and both killed their kinsmen. Cain was punished, and Serbia is continually being punished. When will they learn?
                    2 Corinthians 7:5 - For when we came into Macedonia, this body of ours had no rest, but we were harassed at every turn–conflicts on the outside, fears within.

2 Коринтјани 7:5 - Зашто, од кога дојдовме во Македонија, нашето тело немаше мир; туку отсекаде бевме во неволја; однадвор борби, внатре страв.

Comment

• Delodephius
                      • Sep 2008

To me all of you are Balkan scum. Serbs, Bulgarians, Albanians, Greeks, Montenegrins, Turks, Bosnians, Vlachs, Roma, Macedonians, and what not. Sure, some have done more evil than others, but ALL are equally capable of doing it evil to their fellow human beings. All are lazy, unethical, nationalistic, narrow minded bigots, etc. And the smell... Ugh. Every town or city in the Balkans stinks, but not just of garbage that Balkanites apparently collect as souvenirs in the streets, but the people... Everyone smokes, everyone drinks coffee like there is no tomorrow. There are no animal rights, the environmental laws are not respected by anyone, people even in their biggest misery and poverty still live like hedonists. I say we just throw couple of H-bombs and start all over because there is no hope for Balkans to ever become a civilized place, forget the fucking human rights.
                      अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
                      उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
                      This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
                      But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Thats so sweet Slovak! )
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

dont hold back slovak let it all hang out

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I scrub up alright Slovak.
                            How 'bout you?
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

i am still smelly rtg no matter how much i try that ole balkan manly sexy smell is still all pervasive and dont the ladies love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X