wtf, the largest us embassy is building in MK !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

wtf, the largest us embassy is building in MK !

Exclusive: US building largest Embassy in Macedonia

As Mina had reported on numerous occasions , the US is building its largest embassy (possibly in the world). With several floors above ground, and 15 underneath it, surely qualifies for largest American governmental structure outside continental U.S.

MiNa had earlier called the structure the "Mini Pentagon", and as the Embassy grows in size we certainly stand behind our coined phrase.

is this a joke ?!
    WAKE UP MACEDONIA ! WHEN WILL YOU BREAK OUT OF THE ANNEXATION TRAUMA
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I would offer a free plot of land to the Russians next door.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
      • Sep 2008

Exactly what I was thinking Risto.

I would still like to know what America's reasoning 'officially' is, regarding this.
      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

I know the unofficial story is that the embassy will be used as their Intelligence center for the Balkans and possibly all of Eastern Europe. With that, the CIA is expected to open up office there.

Comment

• Venom
          • Sep 2008

If true Rogi, then that would mean America would want to do their best to promote stability in the country, right?

Comment

• Lerinec
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
            http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/5928/2/

is this a joke ?!
            WAKE UP MACEDONIA ! WHEN WILL YOU BREAK OUT OF THE ANNEXATION TRAUMA
            I live neear this monster, It's like this.
            People talk that this is the second largest USA Embassy, the largest its in Iraq.
            Currently working 2.000 Minor Asians, and they keep them in barracks near the French graveyard next to the embassy, under 24h security! I wonder why? LOL
            They say that it's 300 metters deep and that there is the largest CIA center in the world!

who knows
            Со илјадници години немаме намера да се предаваме, ОТИ МАКЕДОНИЈА Е ПОСТАРА И ОД ГОРОЦВЕТОТ И ОД НОЖОТ!!!

Comment

• Venom
              • Sep 2008

I find this pretty bloody amazing, Lerinec.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                • Sep 2008

I´m 100% sure that they hide some brainwashingmashines in the underground !
                1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                  I find this pretty bloody amazing, Lerinec.
                  Yeah, there is no chance they would have employed locals to do the building work on such a secret site. And the Macedonians sit there and take it from the USA ... just like everyone else did 50 years ago.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

The Embassy is being built by Texas-based KBR (www.kbr.com) along with Macedonian construction company GRANIT (www.granit.com.mk). GRANIT is the company which built Saddam Hussein's bunkers (which caused a lot of problems for the US) a long time ago.

Some say the bunker plans were given to the USA during the invasion of Iraq and as their satisfaction, GRANIT were given the contract to participate in the construction of the large US Embassy in Macedonia.

The total size (in area) of the US Embassy in Macedonia is 6,030m2 according to official sources, although it some sources suggest it will be about 13.000m2. It is supposedly divided into 8 zones, and goes 10-15 floors beneath the ground.

The total construction cost is US$50m, that is according to their official statement, although some sources suggest US$100m.

Comment

• Sarafot
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      I would offer a free plot of land to the Russians next door.
                      In Slovenia Russians are right next door to Americans,house by house,i was among thouse which were build it,namesto obična armatura,šipkite se debeli po 4cm,tenk nea buta.
                      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

Working...
                      X