• Venom
    • Sep 2008

Minor Attack on Greek Tourists

Any more info guys?
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Is this about the grafitti?

I would like to see the the details of any incident report filed with regard to the Kutsogreek that apparently sustained a leg injury, nothing but posers and drama queens.

They piss and whinge over grafitti that writes MACEDONIA on a bus, yet when there are 20-30 RACIST FASCIST NEONAZI greeks waiting on the border and intimidating innocent Macedonians in busloads that wanted to visit the celebrations at Ovcharani, the Greek media refers to these racist pricks as 'the boys'.

Useless deludes. You have Greek ministers in Macedonia refusing to respect the country's name and walking out of meetings, and these monkeys want to talk about the grafitti on the wall..........
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Venom
      • Sep 2008

Thanks SoM. Just as I though: typical greek bullshit.

Across the border you have the greek army crushing villagers fields with tanks, it's own citizens mind you, and when something MUCH less significant happens, like graffiti, they whinge and cry and sook and moan.

Typical greek shenanigans. And these are the people who are equal in power with Turkey and would take over Macedonia in a week? Scared of a little paint? Hahaha! Losers.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Has anyone here been to Ohrid when one of those buses from Greece rolls up?
        I have.
        And I have never seen more arrogant filthy peasant fucks than most of these people.
        Who knows where the bus driver parked the bus ... probably in the middle of the road like a typical peasant. This is great news.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

I agree....
          the Greeks when visiting Macedonia are very arrogant and think they are too good...
          Whilst I was there on holidays during winter 2007... A cousin of mine mention that they witness a Greek Lady buying grocery's at the PAZAR (market) in Bitola, she had had the nerve to tell the shop keeper in there conversation that "yous no Macedonia, you's Skopje"
          The fcuken nerve of her coming into out country and telling us who we are..
          Imagine how they act in Greece?
          If I witness it...I'll tell you...she'll cop a a few eggs and tomato's on her GYPSY HEAD..
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Venom
            • Sep 2008

Eggs and tomatos if she's extremely lucky.

Comment

• Sirma vojvoda
              • Feb 2009

I think the graffiti thing was just a taste of their medicine and good. If they parked in my town in my country I'd do the same if not worse, like give them a metla and make the clean. So what? They do it all the time, time they got something bad. I don't feel sorry nor humiliated by what happened, I feel proud. An eye for an eye with the Greeks and even if it lead the world to be blind at least we won't be able to see the unjustice out people have to face every day. Dora the bitch warned Greek people of travelling to Macedonia, who wants them anyway? If it was a Macedonian from Egej he'd be proud to have Macedonia on those buses, the cry babies were Greeks and got what they asked for.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sirma vojvoda View Post
                I think the graffiti thing was just a taste of their medicine and good. If they parked in my town in my country I'd do the same if not worse, like give them a metla and make the clean. So what? They do it all the time, time they got something bad. I don't feel sorry nor humiliated by what happened, I feel proud. An eye for an eye with the Greeks and even if it lead the world to be blind at least we won't be able to see the unjustice out people have to face every day. Dora the bitch warned Greek people of travelling to Macedonia, who wants them anyway? If it was a Macedonian from Egej he'd be proud to have Macedonia on those buses, the cry babies were Greeks and got what they asked for.
                Hey ... I like you.
                Welcome.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spartan
                  • Sep 2008

Heres some pictures of the grafitti-

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Quite the artists, lol
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

gee this is raeson enough to start a war, so what must we make of the invasion of macedonia by neo greeks, what should our response be., encourgae them to hold a greek gay mardi gras in ohrid.

Comment

• Sopa re
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009

Well if you can't defend it your not worthy of keeping it.

================================
                        "Fools must be rejected not by arguments, but by facts" -- Flavius Josephus (37? - 105 AD)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

You have neither defend nor fought for it, Macedonia was Greece's prize for her participation in the Balkan Wars, there is no justified claim on the Macedonian land currently occupied by Greece. Your lies can no longer be hidden.

Comment

Working...
                          X