Emilija Geleva - when will the Macedonians wake up and fight back against greek...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

Emilija Geleva - when will the Macedonians wake up and fight back against greek...

Emilija Geleva - when will the Macedonians wake up and fight back against greek and EU insulting !?
    YouTube - Emilija Geleva - when will the Macedonians wake up and fight back against greek and EU insulting !?
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

This pretty lady again.

It's a pity for all the rest of the world that cannot be enlightened by her,cause of language barrier..

If she says what's on the title of the thread, then it's really surprising what kind of nationalistic SHIT is broadcasted in RoM's national television (MTB) ,and this explains much about the rise of nationalism among our neighbors.

Comment

• Sarafot
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
      This pretty lady again.

It's a pity for all the rest of the world that cannot be enlightened by her,cause of language barrier..

If she says what's on the title of the thread, then it's really surprising what kind of nationalistic SHIT is broadcasted in RoM's national television (MTB) ,and this explains much about the rise of nationalism among our neighbors.
      No that is no rom tv,it is Macedonian national television!!!
      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

This pretty lady again.

You know what.
        Her comments are actually very measured and reasonable.
        I have been to Greece many times. Do you really want to compare TV content?

So when do you think nationalism will DECLINE in Greece?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
          • Sep 2008

This pretty lady again.

Hey lajno, did understand a word?!

HOW DARE YOU CALL IT SHIT?! YOU, ARE A PIECE OF SHIT, NOT HER.

Da ti ebam pickata na majkati smrdena.

And Risto is correct. I have been to greece too and see the shit on television there. Not to mention the signs every two metres stating Macedonia is greek. Or the sewer pipes. Or the fucking sugar packets. What kind of moronic hypocrit are you?
          S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

She is a legend, and actually I like her looks, but what she has to say is important.

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

This majmun can't fight back with facts, so he tries other ways. That's cool though, they've got Dora for us to look at
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

This pretty lady again.

TN, When Greeks speak about their History, Post signs, Show TV Programs and distribute free TEXT books on Greek History around the world ? Blah Blah..they are patriots
                But When Macedonians talks about their own History, and I'm afraid it's come down that we need to Justify it at times to some..we are called nationalist????
                Lets look at what Greece does?

When you visit Greece, You see signs all over the country "Macedonia is Greece" on
                1. Billboards
                2. Building
                3. Corner shops
                4. Walls
                5. Even on the tourist islands
                6. Train and bus tickets
                7. TV commercials
                8. Schools
                9. Fake documents
                10. Cars stickers
                Isn't that a form of Fascism/Communism?

Is that just to remind you Greeks not to forgot their lies?
                So TN wake up or FCUK OFF…...
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Good points guys.
                  I remember Dora getting grilled about something once and her response was 'we created democracy you know'. How utterly offensive and tragic that a modern race identifies so completely with an ancient race. Macedonians have never sounded as ridiculous as Greeks in this regard. I hope we never do.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Spartan
                    • Sep 2008

^^
                    Well, we started 'tragedy' too...lol

Comment

• Mr. MASO
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      You know what.
                      Her comments are actually very measured and reasonable.
                      I have been to Greece many times. Do you really want to compare TV content?

So when do you think nationalism will DECLINE in Greece?
                      YouTube - Antim-Satiricna Emisija Elinofrenija

Comment

• TerraNova
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008

Thanks for the post...

I couldn't tell it better myself-it's a comedy show making fun of the stupidity Anthimos said -about recapturing the missing part of Macedonia(meaning Monastiri/Bitola).
                        And in thw show it's said..."Greeks ,the time has come to take Skopje,Istanbul ,Bucharest,Warsaw, Amsterdam...! "

In Greece most television shows ridicule such stupid claims ...in RoM ,they are promoted by national TV.

Comment

• makedonin
                          • Sep 2008

In Greece most television shows ridicule such stupid claims ...in RoM ,they are promoted by national TV.
                          Yeah we know, it is basic knoledge how you "Greeks" are always better from the other, who ever they might be.

You jerk it all around the world telling the others how their grandfathers were Monkey while your siposed Grandfathers were Phylosophers

you should spare us the crap, we know who you are, you don't have to pretend
                          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

TerraNova, hold on, isn't this clip from something that played on National TV in Greece?

Comment

• Mr. MASO
                              • Jan 2009

Thanks for the post...

I couldn't tell it better myself-it's a comedy show making fun of the stupidity Anthimos said -about recapturing the missing part of Macedonia(meaning Monastiri/Bitola).
                              And in thw show it's said..."Greeks ,the time has come to take Skopje,Istanbul ,Bucharest,Warsaw, Amsterdam...! "

Yeah well that ending wasnt as nice as I thought it could be
                              I know from your smart people have told me that Illyria is a Greek tribe?? How can this be...

Comment

Working...
                              X