X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

only 16 MPs attend session regularly

Macedonia's parliament endorsed 262 laws, only 16 MPs attend session regularly

Skopje /30/01/ 15:17

Since the constitution of the current Macedonian Parliament in 2008, the incumbent lawmakers held 81 session adopting 262 laws.

As little as 16 MPs had been present at all sessions, and 14 have never took the floor for a discussion, showed the results of the study conducted by the civic association MOST, which were published today in the report entitled "My Representative".

Jani Makraduli tops the list of the most active MPs with 117 discussions and 68 retorts, whereas MP Cvetanka Ivanova is ranked first in terms of the number of procedural interventions (53).

Hisen Xhemaili holds the first place in terms of unjustified absences from the sessions, whereas Arben Xhaferi and Menduh Thaci are the deputies with the most justified absences.

MOST's public opinion survey conducted in early January, showed that majority of citizens (38.2%) rarely watch the parliamentary sessions, 24% said they never watched them, 14.1% said they followed the lawmakers' activities on a regular basis, while 13.3% said they watched live broadcasts of the legislature home sessions at least two times a week.

The average grade on the parliament's activities given by the citizens, is 2.43.

Most of the respondents (42.1 %) said the parliament is fully dependant from the government in the decision-making process, 25.6% said the dependence is only partial, and 8.6% believe the lawmakers make their decision independently of the government.

According to 60.5% of those polled, Macedonian deputies are not fulfilling their duties properly, while 76.3% said they never had a meeting with a deputy from their electoral unit.
    Note the Albanian element who did not attend.Making a mockery of Macedonia.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

So the laws they do not care about, they care only about name streets and squares after Albanians and teaching Albanian language. They don't care about Macedonia, they are still bent on a greater albania.

Doesn't this violate the Ohrid Agreement?
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

I don't think the Macedonian politicians have a great deal to boast about as well.
      Jobs for the boyz!
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Demos
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

It's like getting paid and not even have to show up for work. Let me know where do I sign up for a job like that...

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
          It's like getting paid and not even have to show up for work. Let me know where do I sign up for a job like that...
          As opposed to posting on here for no money and achieving nothing.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Ask your elders, you would surely have a few relatives that would fit in this category.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Ask your elders, you would surely have a few relatives that would fit in this category.

As opposed to all of yours in RoM?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Absolutely the opposite. My relatives weren't paid to, nor did they pretend to be something they are not, unlike all of the overnight 'Greeks' in the north your country.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

I don't care what they do, as long as they plan to clean out the Albanians, and fuck Greece and the E.U off. Oh, and create a temporary military base near the border, and invite a long term but temporary Turkish military presence in Macedonia. See if we can't use the Turks this time to set things right.

Comment

• Venom
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                    As opposed to all of yours in RoM?
                    What are they then Demos?

Comment

• Demos
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                      I don't care what they do, as long as they plan to clean out the Albanians, and fuck Greece and the E.U off. Oh, and create a temporary military base near the border, and invite a long term but temporary Turkish military presence in Macedonia. See if we can't use the Turks this time to set things right.
                      Pelister,

The way things are going, you won't need to be calling your former Masters to protect you from those bad Greeks. Soon enough the Albanians will be building a military base on Macedonian soil and you'll feel safe, just like the Serbs in Kosovo.

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

Odi mocaj pickati mater.

Gloating fucking apologist. Get fucked.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Keep dreaming Demo, something has to keep you going, even if it is a lie. Macedonian soil will remain Macedonian soil, whether it is in a free republic or occupied in Xenollada.

Comment

Working...
                          X