X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Johan Tarculovski

Does anyone know what is happening with Johan Tarculovski? Are the government working on freeing him?

The last I heard was that they hired some hotshot lawyer from America to represent him and work on a case to free him.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a
  • Orovnichanec
    • Sep 2008

They hired the hot shot lawyer Berkowitz
    "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Moral support for Johan Tarculovski

Unreserved moral support for Johan

Johan, you are not forgotten!

Macedonian people are with you!

Since the formation of the association “United for Johan” all members have been actively involved in planning, organizing activities and promoting the campaign in order to give unreserved support to our hero Johan. One of our biggest achievements is the new updated web site, where everyone can find out more details about the case, about our association, contacts, articles, Johan’s biography, photos and links. In order to effectively promote our campaign and support Johan we are organizing the “Duke Night” on the 24 of October 2009 in Melbourne. The Macedonian people will have the opportunity to celebrate the national VMRO day, and band together to send a clear message to Hague that they support Johan, sympathies with his plight and will campaign for his release.
      We also designed & distributed hundreds of yellow t-shirts with the logo “United for Johan”. The t-shirts were worn by the youths of Macedonia during the national holiday “ Ilinden” in Krusevo, Republic of Macedonia and a generous number will be worn by Macedonian football supporters Komiti in Skopje during the sports events.
      Our main goal is to stress to the Macedonian people’s contempt of The Hague Tribunal’s decision and injustice which undermined Macedonia and the whole international legal system. Johan’s new trial is on 29 of October and therefore we urge all individuals, organizations and associations to give their support by sending personal messages to Johan. We also invite all individuals and organizations to become members of our Association hence contribute to the success of the campaign and hopefully to his freedom.
      It is time to show our unreserved support, it is time to show that we are in solidarity with Johan and willing to unite against this injustice.
      During these difficult times Yohan must know that the Macedonian people sympathize with his plight, supports him and is fighting for his release.
      Please visit our web site regularly and write messages of support to Johan.

Or send Email to
      [email protected]
      Johan needs your support!
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Brsjak, I apologise, I noticed you corrected your first post with better links etc.
        I deleted the first post so the second corrected one would stand on its own.
        It would appear that deleting the first post of a thread actually deletes the entire thread.
        Again, I apologise.

Rogi also made the following statement on the previous thread:
        Thank you for posting this BRSJAK! Johan Tarculovski needs all of our support!

Brsjak, kaj si sto te nema? Odamna te nemam videno!
        Risto the Great

Comment

• BRSJAK
          • Sep 2008

No problems RTG. As long as the post can be viewed its all fine.

Comment

• MacedonPhalanx
            • Aug 2009

AWESOME this is brilliant.....Talk about passion!!!!

Who are these guys?? Is it true this is a non profit organisation??

Who ever these guys are i think that Johan should take note that he is not alone in the hell hole he is in!

To those that are involved in this organisation i think everyone will agree and say nice work and keep it up!! Every little thing counts and this is no little task!!! CONGRATULATIONS on a top effort!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Let's hope that Tarculo has not been corrupted by the politics, let's hope that we don't support his release and then find him to exhibit the traits of a turncoat, as our former 'brat' Ljube appears to be doing.

For what it's worth, I don't believe Johan to be the same way inclined, and I support his release as I would with any other Macedonian that has been unfairly and unjustly incarcerated. May his freedom come speedily, and may he continue down the honourable line as an uncompromised Macedonian.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

I can only imagine the pressure he must be under.

I hate that fkn place. Its a sham. A kangaroo court and Johan is an INNOCENT man.

I hope they free him.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                  • Sep 2008

I'm gonna try and get in contact with them...seeing how I own the domain JohanTarculovski.com
                  "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Orovnichanec,

BRSJAK would be the person to contact.

Brat, ete koj go imal domajnot

Comment

• MacedonPhalanx
                      • Aug 2009

This really sickens me.

The Macedonia people and its government is at current being pressured from its former and forthcoming Albanian
                      Terrorist/Terrorizes/Territorial administration.

Johan is innocent, who had the opportunity to turn his back in 2001 and focus on his family, but, prioritize and took up ownership to defend the people of Macedonia from the terrorist networks such as; UCK, KLA, ANA, & payed blacklisted International Muslim groups.

Johan - you are forever loved and respected by the Macedonian citizens of this world.

To the 'united for johan' association, what a brilliant cause and i admire your passion and dedication.

Comment

• UnitedForJohan
                        • Sep 2009

Komitska Vecer

The United For Johan Association invites you to the 3rd annual Komitska Vecer in honour of our Macedonian hero Johan Tarculovski...

The NON-profit event will be held on Saturday, October 24th (6pm start) @ Golden Star Receptions (15 Yale Drive, Epping).

A 3-course meal will be served with XplOsiV Entertainment playing the best in Macedonian patriotic music.

To make your booking ($35 adult, $25 children), please contact:
                        *Yane - 0405 916 906
                        *Jimmy - 0412 502 944

FREEDOM FOR JOHAN!

Last edited by UnitedForJohan; 09-30-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• BRSJAK
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Orovnichanec View Post
                          I'm gonna try and get in contact with them...seeing how I own the domain JohanTarculovski.com
                          Hi Orovnichanec,

I have sent you a private message with my email details. You can contact me and we can discuss how you can assist with the mutual goal - FREE JOHAN.

Comment

• UnitedForJohan
                            • Sep 2009

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I hope the event goes well and that funds go straight to where they are needed most .... his family!
                              Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                              X