• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Interview with Menduh Taci

YouTube - Menduh Taci na A1 televizija
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Menduh Thaci = Enemy of the Macedonian state.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

He openly says that every Albanian's dream is to have a Greater Albania and if they dont say so then they are lying. I dont know how he isnt in jail for treason, how do they tolerate these people i got no idea. He openly calls for a name change as the only hope to stop tensions brewing with the Albanians and so forth.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

He is a terrorist. Why are Macedonians tolerating this kind of talk?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

This man is Macedonia's greatest enemy.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Pelister, Operation Albatross is already taking place

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Pelister, Operation Albatross is already taking place
              That means nothing. Prolet do you get paid to spread the gov news here how great they are doing? What did Krasniki do? People fear him even tho he is in jail. Bojku will be out in no time. Remember the inccidents he caused this summer? Good he is arrested now let's stick a bullet in his head, not like Krasniki koj uste ne mozat da go osudat.

Comment

• makedonin
                • Sep 2008

I don't know why, but I have the impression that this man is not taken that seriously by the Albanians.

He tells some truths about their Agenda, but I don't think that the Albanians have the support of the US as they did had it before. So what he says is with no great effect.

Still, in normal country, with having him stating such things, he would have been jailed long time ago.
                To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

He should be in jail and so should Ahmeti.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

vermin should be exterminated
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Why are you so mean to me?? I told you a police action is already under way once their criminal activities are taken care of they wont have the funds to finance terrorism you know that. More operations have taken place then ever before, its not perfect i agree but its still good.

Jankovska, You mentioned that you are hard to please, but cant you be positive for a change?? Do you want me to feed you doom and gloom stories to make you happy?? You are not a negative person come on.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        Jankovska, Why are you so mean to me?? I told you a police action is already under way once their criminal activities are taken care of they wont have the funds to finance terrorism you know that. More operations have taken place then ever before, its not perfect i agree but its still good.

Jankovska, You mentioned that you are hard to please, but cant you be positive for a change?? Do you want me to feed you doom and gloom stories to make you happy?? You are not a negative person come on.
                        It's not about doom and gloom stories. The problem is that even if it;s something not so significant but it's good you post it like, looooook our gov are amazing. You have never posted one story where you said, these politicians should get of their arses and do something now. I won't be so negative if you were not so positive basicly. This is not the communist time and only good things get reported.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Padna Komunizmot you know that

Its the good things that spur us on, there are bad things around us every day Jankovska and we have to soldier on, you dont get anywhere with ofkanje and lelekanje you get somewhere with hard work,dedication and success. There are always terrible stories there and im not stating that everything is rosy, we have been suffocated with hate,negativity,jealousy,division etc

Jankovska, When the going gets tough and we have suffered for 20 years do you just keep feeding yourself with negative information or do you have hope and belief that one day our day will come where we will have something to cheer about, i have that hope each day, its what spurs me on and motivates me otherwise its all for nothing, negativity leads to depression and stress you cant stress about something that you cant change you take it and move on.

We are still a young country and its good that things are getting better, there are negatives everywhere and its not good i agree but remember this Jankovska if you are in a family and you are a parent what do you tell your child when things get tough? Do you feed them with negativity and make them feel bad about themselves or do you give them hope and courage to soldier on.... What doesnt kill you will make you stronger, thats the same with us as a country we are pressured from all parts and we are still hanging on, its not easy alot of things need to change but believe me we are moving forward.
                          Last edited by Prolet; 02-24-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

It's not about negativity it;s about reality. That is something you don't like to face much. And if reality such than tough.

Comment

Working...
                            X