X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

A New Era for Health Reform

Hi Jankovska, as i stated earlier Bujar Osmani and Nikola Gruevski are now starting to push to new health reforms by spending 200 million euros on new medical equipment,machines etc

I know you are skeptical so this is why we keep them to their word, they will have no choice but to deliver on their promise otherwise they will be jumping from Kameni Most. What do you say?

Новата медицинска опрема го означува почетокот на новото здравство
    22.02.2010 - 14:02 |

* Македонија

Почнува ерата на новото здравство во Македонија. Вака самоуверено министерот Бујар Османи најави што не очекува кога ќе пристигне новата медицинска опрема тешка 68 милиони евра.

Ревитализација на здравствениот систем која треба да резултира со квалитетни здравствени услуги за пациентите. Османи вели дека новите апарати за 6 пати ќе ги намалат листите на чекање кои сега болните ги оставаат и повеќе од пет месеци да чекаат за снимање.

Репарираната и застарена опрема од која дел има стаж повеќе од пет децении ќе биде заменета со најсовремени апарати. Болните од рак ќе добијат нов линеарен акцелератор за зрачна терапија бидејќи сегашниот како што признаа и надлежните постојано го сервисираат.

- Досега немаше дигитални апарати а сега ќе има 5 нови дигитални апарати. Болниците ќе добијат и три апарати за кршење камен без интервеницја, нови операциони маси и ламби, инкубатори, респиратори и друга опрема која ќе значи намалување на времето на лекување вели Бујар Османи.

Тоа што сегашната состојба во здравство е до толку лоша што покрај одлевањето на кадар има објекти каде вратите немаат кваки, не се варосани а апаратите стојат како украс се должи на тоа што со децении никој не мрднал со прст тоа да го промени. За премиерот Груевски ова инвестиција е од историско значење.

- Овие децении некој по малку да инвестирал сега нема да имаме толку висока инвестиција во здравството. Затоа ова е историски најголем проект и покажува дека здравството е приоритет на оваа влада - изјави премиерот Груевски.

На потпишувањето на договорите присуствуваа и амбасадорите на земјите од каде доаѓаат фирмите. Според нив, добро е што тендерот е транспарентен а тоа е бенефит за сите граѓани.

- Американските фирми за медицинска опрема се лидери во таа област, изјави американскиот амбасадор Рикер.

Медицинската опрема е дел од инвестицискиот циклус во здравството кој опфаќа и реконструкција и изградба на нови објекти. Целокупната инвестиција е околу 200 милиони евра.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Yeah yeah. I'll believe it when I see it. Plus it could have been 400 million euros which I believe is all money of great importance for the health system but we are still building crap. Where is this going to be? In Voena and Drzavna? In the hospitals that don't want to accept patients? where are the details? Or are we matching the sum that we are blowing on spomenici da im zamackame oci na Makedoncite. I am frankly tired

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

aman mori, nikako da ti se pogodi

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        aman mori, nikako da ti se pogodi
        Haha don't make me laugh, this is a serious matter we are talking about
        Haha Rogi surely you noticed I am never happy, haha. Zeni be

I promise I will be when this is done.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Ili ke ispolnat ili ke skokaat vo rekata i think you understand me.

They should keep their promise remember? 40 bolnici and kliniki will be renovated,rebuilt there will be new ones aswell. Its about bloody time too. You saw the footage, there wasnt even Kvaki in the doors, they had 50 year old machines that are way out of date, time for a change.

Rogi, Whats your opinion on this?? I think that Grujo has his hands full here, he can make or break his career.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

I already posted my opinion on this about a few months ago after reading the draft budget and seeing these plans and seeing what the steering committee on health reforms is suggesting and seeing the 'capital investments' of the Gov for rebuilding of hosptials.

It is all good news, I'm very happy to see this, though like Jankovska, I'd like to see it done, not just promised. Healthcare is a tough area, because it is so far behind, nothing has been done for 20 years, all successive Governments completely left it alone, or only used it for their creative ways of funnelling money out of the budget and into private hands.

For me the healthcare in Macedonia is the top priority, the current state of affairs is disgusting.

If they haven't rebuilt or completely renovated the Prilep Hospital when all this is done, I'm going to make as much noise as I can against the Government, because Prilep's hospital is an absolute joke. Samo da vlezi, zdrav covek ke se razboli.
            Last edited by Rogi; 02-23-2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Jankovska, Ili ke ispolnat ili ke skokaat vo rekata i think you understand me.

They should keep their promise remember? 40 bolnici and kliniki will be renovated,rebuilt there will be new ones aswell. Its about bloody time too. You saw the footage, there wasnt even Kvaki in the doors, they had 50 year old machines that are way out of date, time for a change.

Rogi, Whats your opinion on this?? I think that Grujo has his hands full here, he can make or break his career.
              More ako ne ispolnat i tebe u rekata ke te frlim

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

You mean ke te frlam, Frlim say Serbs and Albanians who struggle to speak Macedonian.

I agree with you with Ruka though, thats a clear Skopski zbor LOL

Jankovska, Bujar Osmani tendzere ke dobie na glava, LOL I just hope it all goes well and i agree with Rogi completley here. We are talking about the fulfilling of promises, this is why i said it could make or brake Grujo's career.

Rogi, I think the Bolnica in Prilep and Krva Palanka should be renovated totally, its a shame that nobody has even bothered to touch the health care system for 30 years. Its a historic step forward and im hoping for success for Jankovska's sake i dont want to be swimming in the river LOL

Rogi, What about the Direktori at the bolnici and clinics especially the Albanian ones?? They want to give free health care to those from Kosovo, we've seen the clinics in debt how can Grujo trust those who misuse funds in the health sector?? From what i heard about 20 doctors are copping krivicni prijavi for scamming the system ie izmisleni pacienti etc

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

You mean ke te frlam, Frlim say Serbs and Albanians who struggle to speak Macedonian.

I agree with you with Ruka though, thats a clear Skopski zbor LOL

Jankovska, Bujar Osmani tendzere ke dobie na glava, LOL I just hope it all goes well and i agree with Rogi completley here. We are talking about the fulfilling of promises, this is why i said it could make or brake Grujo's career.

Rogi, I think the Bolnica in Prilep and Krva Palanka should be renovated totally, its a shame that nobody has even bothered to touch the health care system for 30 years. Its a historic step forward and im hoping for success for Jankovska's sake i dont want to be swimming in the river LOL

Rogi, What about the Direktori at the bolnici and clinics especially the Albanian ones?? They want to give free health care to those from Kosovo, we've seen the clinics in debt how can Grujo trust those who misuse funds in the health sector?? From what i heard about 20 doctors are copping krivicni prijavi for scamming the system ie izmisleni pacienti etc
                  No, I meant ke te frlim. If Serbians and Albanians have chosen to speak like Krivo Palancani than I am glad someone is learning.
                  Aren't those people his ministers? It doesnt matter their ethnic origin, they should do their job or be fired. Now, who is gonna do that?
                  I think Grujo should emply me as his HR person, I'd sack half of Macedonia without the right to appeal.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, I first suspected when you said "Kad Me Nervirash" it sounded like a Kumanovski accent LOL

So do you say Pushim instead of Pusham too?? Like Mile Panika when he is selling Cigarettes and Cacko comes up to him and says "Sto Pravish" and Mile nods his head and says "Pushim" LOL hahahaha

Jankovska, I agree responsibility needs to be taken here.

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Sekako pusim cigari, kakvo pusham toa e za Skopskite deca I write it kad but in Palanka we say kd so it won't be kad me nervirash, it will be kd me nervirash

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Do you struggle to understand the Kumanovcani?? I tend to a little it, even though Kumanovo is about 30km away.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Jankovska, Do you struggle to understand the Kumanovcani?? I tend to a little it, even though Kumanovo is about 30km away.
                          I dont' struggle to understand them but i find the kumanovski dialect funny.

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

kako se veli na Albanski odmor odmor koga odmor?

Pushim Pushim Kur Pushim!
                            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                            Our long awaited hour will draw near
                            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Buktop, DO they still sell cigari in Struga on the streets?? LOL

I see them in Bit Pazar all the time, ima sto sakas da kupis ako sakas i tenk ke ti najdat samo da imas da platis.

Comment

Working...
                              X