X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Ico Najdovski

Apparently UMD is arranging protests in Canada and USA (Its on Ico's radio) there was something mentioned about a protest in Australia does anybody know anything about it?? Ico is stating that on December 7 our name will be changed in Prespansko.

Ico wants everyone to sign petitions for our name not to be changed, world wide.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

How does he know this? What's his source of information?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

I think if they wanting to do a protest, it should be world wide all at the same time..
      As per my thread i started a while back...
      Macedonian World Protest
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

SOM, Ico is full of eyes and ears toj sve znaj!

I think he heard something from the Svetski Makedonski Kongres in which Todor Petrov is the president, they called for world wide protests.

The UMD hasnt confirmed a protest yet, the EU has white listed us and who knows maybe they are pushing for a quick name change, Swedish FM Karl Built is in Skopje so they must be talking about something.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Prolet, in another post you said you heard this guy supporting the traitor Ljube, where exactly does Ico sit in this whole scenario? If he is full of eyes and ears, I am wondering how he can still support Ljube after everything the traitor has been revealed to have said and done in these recent years? Is Ico compromised too?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

SOM, I wont lie to you and im not sure if any of this information is for a public forum however Ico believes that VMRO is going to take over the Macedonian community thats why VMRO is pushing for our citizens to vote in the Diaspora.

Ico believes that the VMRO party (Spearheaded by Vlatko Gjorchev) is responsible of toppling him at the Victorian Macedonian Community where Ico was the secretary. He was democratically voted out at the election and Ico cannot accept that infact he walked out of the voting and he threatened legal action.

The president now is Goran Torbakov while Zlate Nicevski was the former president (I still think he is a member in the new committee).

SOM, as you can see this is why Ico is anti-VMRO and he is openly supporting Ljube Boskoski he is calling all this (Ljube ratting out a fellow Macedonian) as some sort of a spat with the Sverkva when infact major treason has been commited here which is why Ljube Boskoski is a persona non grata in the Village of Ljubanci.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, Hopefully this backs up what im stating.

Не можеме да ја испуштиме од очи 10-дневната посета на Влатко Горчев и Марија Андоновска. Тие имаа безброј тајни состаноци со македонски активисти и челни лица од заедницата. На нивните средби, како што ни е кажано, се организирал „пуч“ или комплетна смена на Советот на македонската заедница од Викторија, кој до 22 октомври беше невладина, непартиска и нецрковна организација, која ги застапуваше интересите на македонската заедница во Викторија и пошироко. На 22 октомври Советот беше организиран и со употреба на сила преземен од членовите на Затграничниот комитет на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, кои пред состанокот биле на советување кај г. Влатко Ѓорчев, „искусен“ познавач на животот на Македонците во Австралија. Во наредните неколку месеци или години, Македонската заедница во Австралија ќе се наоѓа под строга контрола на политиката на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ, кои во коалиција со М. Петар превземаат насилно се' што е независно, нецрковно и непартиско.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

So, because he was elected out an organisation, and because of spite towards VMRO-DPMNE, he is supporting a traitor? Is that correct? How can he proclaim to be a solid patriot and supporter of Macedonian rights on the one hand, and then support a traitor who has openly declared that Macedonia should change its name on the other?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi
                  Here's my bit.

I would not listen to a single word that Ico Najdovski has to say.

This is the man who tried to destroy the protest last year, only a couple of days before it was held.

The same man that I have on video from 1991 (during Macedonia's Independence) asking my father "... and how do you all plan to unite Macedonia...", in such a manner that suggests he laughs at the idea or dream of a united Macedonia.

For those interested my father's response then was that Macedonia and all Macedonians can be united, quite realistically, with the opening of the borders as Macedonia joins what was then the European Community (now European Union).

The entire community wanted Ico out of the Council, including just about all of his own previous supporters. You should have seen the relief and happiness of the many older members of the Community Council once he was out-voted and the fact that we now have so many young and educated Macedonians involved, and everyone in Victoria can now work together and collaborate (there are no divisions in Victoria among the organisations).

The VMRO party had absolutely nothing to with 'toppling Ico'. He really overvalues himself and his importance. It's all about vanity.

In fact, there was no plan to 'topple Ico', instead it was quite a few people who got together and organised themselves/ourselves in order to get in to rebuild and reform the flailing Community Council - so that it becomes a real and legitimate Council, formed by all the organisations of the Macedonian community.

The fact that Ico left for this to happen, effectively making the transition much easier, is his own fault (he walked out, others were voted in).

The delegates from Macedonia had absolutely nothing to do with this, given that this has been in planning for over a year, a major project for the internal rebuild and restructure of our community, and Ico Najdovski (who was the effective leader of the Council, despite Zlate being President, in name only) would not hold an Annual General Meeting (AGM) until he could no longer avoid it.

Soon enough, the Community Council will be reformed and restructured and processes will be put in place for a united and effective collaboration between all community organisations on a State and Federal level.

Ico Najdovski is now sore, because he is no longer involved and can no longer 'pull the strings' and he is abusing the community radio for his own personal agenda to this effect. This gig too, will not last him very long if he continues breaking the broadcasting rules.

As for him supporting a traitor... it's quite funny.

First he screamed for Yugoslavia,
                  then he hated the VMRO 'nationalists' and loved SDSM (incl. Boskovski),
                  then he became the biggest VMRO fan with "Gruevski on speed dial" showing off that he received an SMS from Gruevski (demek Ico bil golem chovek)
                  then (now) he starts hating VMRO and promoting Boskovski (a revealed traitor)

So, I'm not surprised by anything.
                  Thanks for the information Rogi.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

SOM, It was on his radio last night im not sure if you heard his show however he clearly supports Ljube Boskoski. Im actually shocked and what i heard i dont know if he is really doing this on purpose or he considers VMRO to be his opponents.

Ico says that Ljube is a Zrtveno Jagne (scapegoat)

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

SOM, What information?

Comment

Working...
                      X