X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

From today,with the diaspora voting!

From today, September 1, applying the changes in election law, the Macedonians in the diaspora were enabled to vote for president and Parlament members. With this law, the diaspora will vote for three parliamentary representatives.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • King Makedon
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    From today, September 1, applying the changes in election law, the Macedonians in the diaspora were enabled to vote for president and Parlament members. With this law, the diaspora will vote for three parliamentary representatives.

Do you know if the Shiptars are also allowed to vote in the diaspora?

Or only us Macedonians.

If they are allowed, then i would strongly recommend that all macedonians in the diaspora should take the chance in getting macedonian citizenship, to overvote them for one and for all.
    Last edited by King Makedon; 09-04-2009, 06:10 PM.
    ]
    The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
    [/SIZE]

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Do kral makedon toj novost e gruevski velese deka koga vleze vo 2006 toij sakase da naprai da glasat makedoncite vo disporata.Ako nie se priklucime vo toa glasane mozime da gi zaprime albamcite da nemozat da ne izigruvaat poike kako porano.Jac mislam deka e samo za makedonci.Ama ako se zbudalat nasite i damu dat isto togash mozat da ne isigraatalbancite.
      fala.
      George S
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I ako mu dozvolat, krai den ima poike Makedonci od so ima etnicki Albanci od Republikata so ziveat vo diasporata. Sea treba site tie Makedonci vo svetot so nemat drzavjanstvo da zemat za da mozat da glasat. A ti Gorgi, ke zemas, ke glasas?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

SOM defintely ke glasam znais deka grcite allready go pravat toa so nivnite citizeni.i pojke praat, tie deca so se rodeni na grci vo australia my davat mozit automatic recognition da bidat citizens I da sluzat voiska.Why can't macedonia do the same & have dual citizenship.
          What do you reckon?If we take the road to recognition of the diaspora onlt the macedonians & not the albanians should be recognised.
          George S.
          George S.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Mislam ako imas eden roditel so e od Makedonsko poteklo mozis da vadis pasos, not sure, have to double check, but this recent move gives more incentive za nasite da vadat, sea izboro e so nim.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

I guess this is a good thing for us. I however will not be voting untill complitley new people come into power and I see all these ajduci i apashi behind bars. seeing that that won't happen anytime soon, this does not make difference for me. However it's always a good thing to have the right to vote

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

one thing is it still one man one vote with the diaspora.That is is our vote going to be counted like the homeland??& worth exactly.
                George S
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

nesto novo slusnav vo velgosti vo ohridsko imalo zemjotres mislam okulu 3 stepeni nekoj velat 10 ne sigurno.Neznam daly imaat nekoj izgubeno ili steda.
                  George S.
                  Last edited by George S.; 09-08-2009, 02:00 AM.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X