Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Good luck to them. They respect the country they live in. In distinct contrast to the Albanians living in Macedonia.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Гласај ПО НАШЕ!

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Good luck to them. They respect the country they live in. In distinct contrast to the Albanians living in Macedonia.
        The difference between the Macedonians in Albania compared to the Albanians in Macedonia is that the latter is a violent community that wishes to destroy the state they live in. Albanians in Macedonia should be afforded the same rights as Macedonians in Albania, and not a thing more.

Once Albania's EU status has been firmly established, will they then be conducting their census' under the eye of EU officials and observers? The blind eye turned in Greece and Bulgaria for similar matters concerning the (non)recognition and safety of minorities make me think there is no difference either way.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Looks like the Macedonian turnout for this election did not go too well. Temelko strikes me as a decent and respected person, at least from what I have briefly seen. What went wrong?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
          X