Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-14-2019, 04:22 PM   #1
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of
Default Breaking news: From tonight Albanian is an official language in Macedonia

Breaking now across multiple news outlets: Albanian is now an official language.

The law of languages, which Ivanov refused to approve, is now law and published by Talat Xhaferi earlier. Bujar Osmani talked about it tonight on TV21 - this law was adopted by the parliament on January 11, 2018.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 04:32 PM   #2
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

So, are we now officially known as the Albanian-speaking Bulgarians of North Macedonia?
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 04:40 PM   #3
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsinad View Post
So, are we now officially known as the Albanian-speaking Bulgarians of North Macedonia?
Vic let it go bro.. The Bulgarians have got nothing to do with the insanity that is NMK..
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 05:47 PM   #4
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Those North Macedonians really are a funny lot.
The French riot over their baguette prices and the NMKD mob just sit there and take it.
They are the first whores in history to take all of this and not get paid for it, ever.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 05:55 PM   #5
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Those North Macedonians really are a funny lot.
The French riot over their baguette prices and the NMKD mob just sit there and take it.
They are the first whores in history to take all of this and not get paid for it, ever.
In fact, I think they're paying to take it aren't they?
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 05:55 PM   #6
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Shocking it took people 3 days to notice.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:01 PM   #7
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Constitutionally, Albanian has been a second official language since 2001. They've only just gotten around to lodging the paper work. But given that Acts of Parliament are subordinate to the constitution, its really nothing more than a public relations stunt for the Albanians.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:05 PM   #8
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
It just happened today in 2019. You must be looking at the January 11, 2018 bit.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:10 PM   #9
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
Constitutionally, Albanian has been a second official language since 2001. They've only just gotten around to lodging the paper work. But given that Acts of Parliament are subordinate to the constitution, its really nothing more than a public relations stunt for the Albanians.
Be that guy for a minute and correct me if I am wrong. I thought that since 2001 because of the OFA that Albanian was official in municipalities where they are over 20%. I thought the the so called languages law recently floated would make it official across the entire country, regardless of demographics.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:11 PM   #10
Gocka

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsinad View Post
It just happened today in 2019. You must be looking at the January 11, 2018 bit.
aha, got it.