Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 07-04-2019, 03:59 AM   #21
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Gays in Macedonia have been repressed for a long time, it was only a matter of time until they emerged from the shadows.
By repressed, are you referring to the law or society?
Quote:
I don't really know any gay Macedonians other than Meto at UMD, so I don't know what their stance is.
Lol. Are you serious?
Quote:
What I am confused about is are you mad that they support the name change or that they are gay, or that they are publicly gay?
You wouldn't be confused had you properly read what I wrote. Am I "mad" that they are gay? Come on. I don't even know them. C'est la vie. Do I despise them for supporting a name change? Damn right. Do I detest them for using this moment, when Macedonia is being culturally and morally destroyed, to showcase their sexuality (and in the presence of regime members, mind you), like we don't already know they exist? Yes. I see it as blatant opportunism from both sides.
Quote:
What do you mean by impose their ways?
Using public exhibitions to gradually portray something that isn't biologically natural as a regular part of Macedonian society and soliciting the support and assistance of the current regime to meet that objective. Yes, there are gay people in Macedonia and they should not be treated like garbage. But the utopia they strive for is but an abstract concept and in reality their sexuality will never been perceived as conventional by most Macedonians because it is completely incompatible with Macedonian culture. One has to lose. What do you want for them in Macedonia? The same deal they have in the West and all that has been subsequently associated with it these days? Think it through and consider what comes next. Are you comfortable with newborns being deemed "genderless" by their idiotically progressive parents? Are you fine with teachers telling your male child that he can choose to be a girl? How about 6 foot tall men demanding to use the female bathroom because they woke up one morning and decided that they "feel" like a woman? If your answer is no to the above, then let me know what your idea of the end game is here. And if you do think there should be an endgame, aren't you then "infringing" on their rights, as today's lefties would have you believe?
Old 07-04-2019, 05:27 AM   #22
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Do you believe there is even a single participant of that parade who considers patriotism above their own sexual preference?
In that parade? No, but it exists amongst others.

Quote:
Who is this brave soul?
This leads into what I said before about those outside the parade. I can't remember the name but he's an older bloke, I think he's quite well known within the LGBT community over there and he heavily criticised the parade. Honestly don't remember the name, just came up on my Facebook a few days ago.

Quote:
If you don't know them all how can you claim there are "quite a few", the implication being that there are many of them?
Mutual friends situation.

Quote:
How were they demonised by the government and media?
Let's make no illusions that any sort of deviation from strict heterosexuality in the Republic of Macedonia is frowned upon at best. There exists a culture in RoM that those who do not fit nice and neatly within the country's social definition of what is acceptable sexually are pervasive and an afront. The amount of Macedonian articles I have seen in circulation lately actually referring to LGBT people as "devil worshippors" who are "doing the work of satan" is both laughable and sad.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:36 AM   #23
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberator of Makedonija
The amount of Macedonian articles I have seen in circulation lately actually referring to LGBT people as "devil worshippors" who are "doing the work of satan" is both laughable and sad.
You indicated that they have been demonised by the government. Can you point to a law in Macedonia which demonises them?
Old 07-04-2019, 09:51 AM   #24
Liberator of Makedonija

Liberator of Makedonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You indicated that they have been demonised by the government. Can you point to a law in Macedonia which demonises them?
No, the Republic of Macedonia doesn't have any explicit anti-LGBT legislation to my knowledge.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:42 PM   #25
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't the previous collection of gypsies (DPmNE) seek to define what marriage wasn't. Arguably that was anti-LGBT. Not that I care.

https://balkaninsight.com/2014/07/01...onal-marriage/

Either way, to rank the rights of LGBT higher than the right to be treated as humans mystifies me. Macedonians are ranked lower than any other human in any other nation simply because they have lost their sovereignty. Sure, anyone can line up and air their grievances, but it is disgusting to see the Severedonians simply accept their pathetic predicament.

Mind you, when I see the LGBT'+++++s marching in their pride marches and acting out all their copulation manoeuvres and kinky sex routines publicly, I am utterly disgusted and think they should be shot. But maybe I am getting old.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 10:27 PM   #26
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Didn't the previous collection of gypsies (DPmNE) seek to define what marriage wasn't. Arguably that was anti-LGBT. Not that I care.

https://balkaninsight.com/2014/07/01...onal-marriage/

Either way, to rank the rights of LGBT higher than the right to be treated as humans mystifies me. Macedonians are ranked lower than any other human in any other nation simply because they have lost their sovereignty. Sure, anyone can line up and air their grievances, but it is disgusting to see the Severedonians simply accept their pathetic predicament.

Mind you, when I see the LGBT'+++++s marching in their pride marches and acting out all their copulation manoeuvres and kinky sex routines publicly, I am utterly disgusted and think they should be shot. But maybe I am getting old.
I feel the same way when i see the degenerates prancing around and sometimes even involving kids makes me sick to the core.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 02:38 AM   #27
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

They tried that stuff in the Ukraine, Kiev didn't want to grant the the license, EUs response was "if you want to be with us you have to be like us" The EU is not for diversity but uniformity. They tried that stuff in Russia and the protesters with many foreigners amongst them got belted. I remember my mum was next to me watching the news egging on the cops bashing the fark out of them, I was very proud to have such a fine mother with heart and fight in her. At the end of the day their will always be gays, as Putin says dont promote it as it damages and confuses kids.

Last edited by Pelagonija; 07-05-2019 at 02:41 AM.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:20 AM   #28
Karposh

Karposh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
.... At the end of the day their will always be gays, as Putin says dont promote it as it damages and confuses kids.
That's what I don't get with what's currently going on. There's always been gay people and no one really gives a shit what they get up to behind closed doors. But, for whatever reason, there's been this incredible push, not simply for tolerance of "diversity", as they will have you believe, but to actively partake and celebrate the very essence of homosexuality as something hallowed and sacred that must be protected by law at all cost. They've come up with all sorts of laws and rules to punish anyone who disagrees with homosexuality that will see you reprimanded, ostracised and even sacked from your job if you don't toe the line.

And, as far as the young kids of today are concerned, all the homo propaganda out there, are convincing them that it is not only okay to be gay but that it's even cool to explore whatever curiosity you may have (after all, how will you know if you don't try it). Homo culture is being portrayed as something hip, modern and progressive...almost as a cool trend that you must be a part of in someway. Even if you don't lean that way, then, at the very least, you must be seen to be actively supporting it or celebrating others' decision to be "out and proud".

Pride parades are part of that homo propaganda that some countries have wisely clued up on and have refused to allow them to take root within their societies. I say good on them. Why must some annoying, insignificant and noisy minority impose itself on the overwhelming majority.

The point about Putin, he has always maintained that no one is preventing gays from being gay in Russia. The only thing he will not allow on his watch is the spreading of homo propaganda through pride parades and the like which are a cancer on any decent society.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote