Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 04-13-2010, 08:50 PM   #21
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

How fantastic, Macedonians will now start looking at ethnic Serbs in RoM as no better than the ethnic Albanian extremists. This pathetic little worm probably doesn't even venture out of his village, I would encourage him to travel throughout Macedonia and see how popular his theories are with the Macedonian people.

Perhaps idiots like this are exactly what is required for some Macedonians in RoM to finally realise what Serbian extremism is really about, or perhaps some of those among us who can't shake off their Yugo-nostalgic tendencies should establish contact with this young imbecile and see exactly what it is that they have in common where it concerns sentiment and perception.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #22
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

SOM, Our people are asking for an apology otherwise they are threatening radical protests.

Створот кој се одзива на име Бојан Аврамовиќ заменик претседател на младите од демократската партија на србите во Македонија, односно човек кој неодамна за српскиот медиј "ПОСМАТРАЧ" изјави: дека пола Македонија се срби, а остатокот бугари, дека македонците се вештачка творба создадена од Тито, дека Македонската Православна Црква не треба да се признае, дека сите македонци со презимиња кои завршуваат на "ски" се ех- срби , дека ја подржува Грција во спорот со името и јавно не нарекува со некрофилични имиња "БЈРМ" и "Вардарска бановина" , ЈАВНО ДА СЕ ИЗВИНИ за неговиот безвреден говор против сите наши државни вредности. Ние, коалицијата МАНАПО лично ке доставиме и писмено барање за извинување до канцеларијата на Демократската партија на србите во Македонија, а доколку истото не го добиеме ке настапиме со радикален протест пред нивното седиште. Доволно како народ бевме напаѓани од сите страни, но сега е нашето време кога се исправивме и редно време кога ќе им го возвратиме ударот на нашите непријатели. Не сме против српскиот народ или против било кој сосед, туку нашиот непријател е секој оној, дури и македонец кој е против Македонија и македонските национални вредности.

Ве известува:

Сашо Петковски- претседател на Здружението "Бела Гарда"
, членка на коалицијата МАНАПО
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:06 PM   #23
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

They should go this imbecile's village and arrest him for treason.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:08 PM   #24
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Prolet, how do the Macedonian youth groups get along with the ethnic Serb youth group in RoM? Do these try-hard little extremists attend public functions, football matches, etc and speak the same garbage to Macedonians in person as they do through media channels?
Old 04-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #25
Prolet

SOM, In Skopje they are very quiet i think in Kumanovo and Chucher Sandevo they are more radical and usually they expose themselves with Football Club Partizan, you do hear the odd "Kumanovo Srbija Nikad Makedonija" chants but its really very quiet. I can tell you where their head office is (Democratic Serbian Party) which is lead by Ivan Stoiljkovic who is part of VMRO's coalition. They are located opposite the Arabska Kukja and just behind the Spanish Embassy its in the heart of Skopje, they have a Serbian Flag at the front of it and thats about it.

The thing thats been bothering me is that they are forcing Vranishkovski into our affairs and they are really provoking us and making the situation alot worse by doing that. Its just another provocation but overall nobody really takes notice of them i cant remember them doing very much in the past 5 years this is the first Interview i've seen in a long time. Either way i do expect our people to get to the bottom of this, whether its our government or other groups be it the radical ones, because our ethnic minority in Serbia recognizes their country and it doesnt interfere with its affairs we should only expect the same in return.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #26
fyrOM
Banned

fyrOM is an unknown quantity at this point

If there ever was a nation in need of racial vilification laws. If we have them hammer him with them. If not well hey we’re in power so make them then hammer him with them. The Serbs in Macedonia and for that matter every ethnic group need to understand this is not a free for all pustelie. Any we want is a personal matter and there ngos should organise there needs for language and cultural education and in no way are and never should be a part of the state. His comments about Serbian should become a third national language serve to prove the point there should only be one national language while at the same time anyone has the right to learn and use freely in private whatever language they want. The eu and west should be told to look at their own laws on this matter first. They should be reminded that Macedonia is beckoned by them to raise herself to their so called higher level and in keeping with their laws that is all we are doing.
fyrOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #27
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Prolet, just out of curiosity, where do you find all these details like who chants?
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:19 PM   #28
Prolet

Vangelovski, I was at the Vardar-Partizan game almost three years ago, there was a group from Kumanovo that came to support Partizan. Unfortunately we still have these people who support Serbian based clubs like Partizan and Red Star, its an old problem that is slowly going away.

I think alot of this has to do with the fact that we recognized Kosovo, either way we have our own interests the Serbs have theirs, however if they continue to provoke like this and if they continue to rub Vranishkovski into our noses it wont be long before somebody reacts.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...64goto=newpost
Old 04-13-2010, 10:43 PM   #29
fyrOM
Banned

fyrOM is an unknown quantity at this point

Notice the wings on his sheild. Its supper Prolet! He can go from place to place in seconds to see an hear everything and report back to the MTO. (personaly Prolet great spy network - keep it up.)
fyrOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:58 PM   #30
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Spolajti Prolet
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote