Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 07-30-2019, 12:37 AM   #71
Momce Makedonce

Momce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud ofMomce Makedonce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevce View Post
Hi Momce,

What were the peoples sentiment bout this mosque being built when you were in Ohrid?
From the few I spoke to Stevce they were definitely against it, they didn’t see the point of it being built especially in such a central location and also without a permit. I read in an article that there is a group who are trying to stop it, I think the issue is that the minority are taking action whereas the majority disagree with its construction but aren’t willing to do much.

Last edited by Momce Makedonce; 07-30-2019 at 12:40 AM.
Momce Makedonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:19 AM   #72
Niko777

Niko777 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Momce for the update.

Ohridchani had a chance to protest during the construction period but they didn't. They could have easily knock down the scaffolding or topple the bricks when it was rising from the ground, the site was unsecured and their actions would have been justified (this was an illegal structure built with no permit by workers brought in from a foreign country). But like all Macedonians there they preferred to just watch from cafes.
Niko777 is offline   Reply With Quote