X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Celebrations of the October 11 rebellions

A pearl of wisdom from Todor Atanasovski, from the Union of World War II fighters:

"This should be a lesson to these generations. Today in Macedonia, both from the left or from the right side, you always have someone that expects a solution for his problems from someone else. We will have to solve our own problems at home. Take this as our experience," Atanasovski said.
    As usual, Ivanov completely misses the point:

"That is why our membership in the Euro-Atlantic structures, as measures for today’s modern world, comes to us as something natural and well-deserved," Ivanov said in his message on the occasion.
    He then goes one to delude and contradict himself:

"It is thanks to the World War II fighters that we can enjoy freedom today, we can be ourselves on our own land, and we can independently build and decide for our future."
    Does anyone think before they speak these days?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

He really stretched it to get there didn't he!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

the fyromians are simply letting others decide for them.Rather deciding for themselves they let others do it.But it has all gone disastrously wrong.Because we have started on the wrong foot we are now asked to compromise on our name to get to the higher echelons of the eu or nato.Is this what they mean policy on the run or flying by the seat of your pants.
      It's a classic example of not following the footsteps of our war fallen.These people have died for something far more important.The people of today don't even think about what they died for.The people of today do not have the will to fight anymore.
      Last edited by George S.; 10-15-2012, 03:26 AM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

"It is thanks to the World War II fighters that we can enjoy freedom today, we can be ourselves on our own land, and we can independently build and decide for our future."
        Are my eyes decieving me or did he actually say this? In reality it is the opposite :- we are free to be Albanian dominated, free to be Fyromnians, free to build jamia's without approval and free to let the EU determine our future! With this type of freedom who needs a soverign country?......oh that's right we don't actually have one! Unbefuc*nlievable!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I THOUGHT IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT FREEDOM THE MINORITIES WILL RESPECT YOU & YOU WILL HAVE PEACE & TRANQUILITY IN A DEMOCRACY.nOT IN MACEDONIA YOU DON'T.iT'S THE VERY ANTITHESIS,WE BEING DICTATED TO WE TALK OF SOVEREGNITY WHAT SOVEREIGNITY IT'S A JOKE.oTHERS DICTATE TO YOU SO YOU ARE NOT A FREE COUNTRY.lOOK AT THE RIGHT ROYAL MESS MACEDONIA CAN'T EVEN GET INTO THE UN WITH THE RIGHT NAME.lOOK AT THE GOVT CAN'T DECIDE ON ANYTHING WITHOUT FUCKING IT UP.oUR PREMIER IS NEGOTIATING OUR NAME HOW GOOD IS THAT WHEN YOU WANT TO UNDO 1000 'S OF YEARS OF HISTORY & JUST GIVE IT AWAY AS WITH THE SYMBOLS..
          Last edited by George S.; 10-15-2012, 11:55 PM. Reason: ED
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

What is wrong with honoring the Macedonian heroes who fought in WW2? They fought against Nazis and most of them saw an opportunity to free Macedonia from Serbia and hoping to free the rest. Those were the ideals and ideas.
            What am I missing?

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              What is wrong with honoring the Macedonian heroes who fought in WW2? They fought against Nazis and most of them saw an opportunity to free Macedonia from Serbia and hoping to free the rest. Those were the ideals and ideas.
              What am I missing?
              We're talking about Ivanov's confusion.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Ivanof doesn't understand what he is saying on one hand thw ww2 partizans fought for freedom etc but makes light work of the need to build like a legacy.Which hardly acknowledges fully what was fought for.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  We're talking about Ivanov's confusion.
                  Fair point - I've long stopped listening to what that fool has to say.

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

Chestit praznik 11 oktomvri - za mnogu godini!

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Bust of WW2 woman fighter killed by the Bulgarian police destroyed in Karpos

URL:
                      A bust of partisan female fighter Vera Ciriviri – Trena in Skopje’s Karpos district was demolished yesterday. The bust has...

A bust of partisan female fighter Vera Ciriviri – Trena in Skopje’s Karpos district was demolished yesterday. The bust has been attacked twice in two days, with the second attempt inflicting significant damage.

It is placed at the entrance of the elementary school that bears her name. Karpos Mayor Stefan Bogoev condemned the incident and said that the police has been alerted and is working to find those responsible.

Vera Ciriviri was a young Communist activist prior to World War Two, who was active in leftist student protests. She joined the partisan units since 1941, and the Bulgarian authorities issued a reward for her capture. In 1944 she was found out in a house in Stip, chased by the police and shot, before eventually killing herself to evade capture.

The incident happens at a time when Bulgaria presented a list of demands which Macedonia must meet to be allowed to advance in its EU accession talks. Among them is the request to stop referrences to the Bulgarian rule during World War Two as “Bulgarian fascist occupiers”.

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by nushevski77
                        Plaque in honor of the children refugees from Aegean Macedonia was destroyed

URL: https://english.republika.mk/news/ma...was-destroyed/

The commemorative plaque in memory of the expulsion of tens of thousands of Macedonian children from Aegean Macedonia was smashed yesterday. The small monument is located opposite of the Macedonian Parliament building, in the center of the city.

is there any reason for the monuments being destroyed?
                        If I had to guess? Paid agents of surrounding states.
                        I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Karposh
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by nushevski77
                          Plaque in honor of the children refugees from Aegean Macedonia was destroyed

URL: https://english.republika.mk/news/ma...was-destroyed/

The commemorative plaque in memory of the expulsion of tens of thousands of Macedonian children from Aegean Macedonia was smashed yesterday. The small monument is located opposite of the Macedonian Parliament building, in the center of the city.

is there any reason for the monuments being destroyed?
                          My guess is it was the NMK Government. The plaque was a violation of the Prespa agreement.

Comment

• JPMKD
                            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                            If I had to guess? Paid agents of surrounding states.
                            Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                            My guess is it was the NMK Government. The plaque was a violation of the Prespa agreement.

Ah, so the 2 of you agree!

How about we set up a a gofundme page for Sonce stencils and yellow Krylon?
                            It would be donated to a 3rd world country in the Balkans....
                            Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

My guess is that it was some deluded party muppet like the stupid mother fucker I nearly murdered over the summer with a huge SDSM symbol tattooed on his arm.

If someone is dense enough to permanently tattoo the insignia of a political party on their arm for everyone to see, do you think they wouldn't smash a plaque?

Comment

Working...
                              X